Is there a connection between asexuality...

Sally

1. 1. So?

• Yes, of course
    • No, of course not
    • I don't know
    • Stop this s--t right now

This will hopefully take care of any and all future questions we have.

But no, it won't. No. :rolleyes:

Stormy Wether

I dunno about everything but there does seem to be a correlation between asexuality and poll starting. I'm tempted to start a poll about it, but I'd probably be told to go and poll myself (and come to think about it, that's even more ace).

I have a theory. At some point in our lives at young, young ages, we asexuals were introduced to something. Something that would change our lives forever. For some it is a traumatizing experience, others might find enjoyment in it. But for us, the asexuals of the world, we enjoyed it. And what did we enjoy? Cake. Cake? Yes, that's right. Cake. Maybe it happened on our first birthday, maybe it happened before that, maybe it happened afterwards. But either way we were introduced to cake. Most people enjoy cake every once in a while and then move on with their lives. But not us, no not us. We became obsessed with cake. It became our lives! Constantly, all we could do was eat, sleep, breathe cake. Oh so glorious CAKE! As we got older the obsession continued. While most boys, girls, and children of the world became interested in another person, began thinking sexual thoughts, wanting to preform sexual activities on another person, we asexuals we different. We didn't want sex. We couldn't think about sex. We couldn't think all these thoughts that the other children were thinking. Why? Because we were still obsessed with cake. Then, as teenagers, while other teenagers of the world were getting each other pregnant, we asexuals were not. Why? Because we were STILL focused on cake. The thought of sex was absurd. Because, as we all know, cake is better than sex. Who needs to procreate with another person when you can bake a cake right in the safety of your home without having to worry about STDs. So, in response to your question, yes. I do think that there's a link between asexualtiy and something. And that something is cake. This post was meant to be funny and was not serious in any way. Please no one take me seriously on this

Stormy Wether

oh noes... i only sort of like cake, a little bit. :(

heyyy... wait a minute! that must be why i'm more towards the demi end of things instead of being fully asexual. :rolleyes: omg, i think you're really onto something! :P

oh dear *cowers in shame at own inadequacy as revealed by signature*

Does it help that I really, really love tea?

heyyy... wait a minute! that must be why i'm more towards the demi end of things instead of being fully asexual. :rolleyes: omg, i think you're really onto something! :P

I'm not a big fan of cake either, but I can go through a box of teabags pretty quickly. :D

I continue to defend my theory that asexuality is connected to the trifecta of Star Trek-Anime-Kitties. I'm just not sure how. It may be a feline plot. Don't let your kitty read this. Burn this post after reading.

Is there a connection between Asexuality and making threads asking if there's a connection between Asexuality and arbitrary characteristics?

Look what I have for you, CBC.

aweddingcake.jpg

Someone should post a poll about marijuana threads being correlated with demi-asexuality.

It's a hard battle you wage, Sally. ;) :cake:

I figure if you can't win, you can at least be sarcastic. ^_^

We didn't want sex. We couldn't think about sex.

And even when some of us had sex with importunate sexuals, and even procreated, we were always thinking about CAKE. Victorian English females thought about England; we thought about CAKE. Which was the only way we got through...what we went through. Lots of cake.

I'm happy to see the poll results are currently in favor of "Yes, of course", which proves the astounding circumlocuitiveness of asexual minds. Or something.

I continue to defend my theory that asexuality is connected to the trifecta of Star Trek-Anime-Kitties. I'm just not sure how. It may be a feline plot. Don't let your kitty read this. Burn this post after reading.

You forgot Dr.Who ...so by rights, it is a quadfecta.

I never got the cake bit, is this a crack at people's weight? Anyway, not everything is connected to sexual orientation or lack of it.

I have a theory. At some point in our lives at young, young ages, we asexuals were introduced to something. Something that would change our lives forever. For some it is a traumatizing experience, others might find enjoyment in it. But for us, the asexuals of the world, we enjoyed it. And what did we enjoy? Cake. Cake? Yes, that's right. Cake. Maybe it happened on our first birthday, maybe it happened before that, maybe it happened afterwards. But either way we were introduced to cake. Most people enjoy cake every once in a while and then move on with their lives. But not us, no not us. We became obsessed with cake. It became our lives! Constantly, all we could do was eat, sleep, breathe cake. Oh so glorious CAKE! As we got older the obsession continued. While most boys, girls, and children of the world became interested in another person, began thinking sexual thoughts, wanting to preform sexual activities on another person, we asexuals we different. We didn't want sex. We couldn't think about sex. We couldn't think all these thoughts that the other children were thinking. Why? Because we were still obsessed with cake. Then, as teenagers, while other teenagers of the world were getting each other pregnant, we asexuals were not. Why? Because we were STILL focused on cake. The thought of sex was absurd. Because, as we all know, cake is better than sex. Who needs to procreate with another person when you can bake a cake right in the safety of your home without having to worry about STDs. So, in response to your question, yes. I do think that there's a link between asexualtiy and something. And that something is cake. This post was meant to be funny and was not serious in any way. Please no one take me seriously on this

So the cake got a brain and masterminded that all it's subordinates enslave the minds of asexuals / potential asexuals O_O ...........yelrotflmao.gif

I never got the cake bit, is this a crack at people's weight?

Nope. Cake's the answer to "What's better than sex?" Tea or pie or just about anything may be substituted for cake.

Anyway, not everything is connected to sexual orientation or lack of it.

Indeed! :D

For now, I don't really think there is any correlation between asexuality and anything else that I can think of. I have asperger's syndrome, as I have mentioned several times here on this forum, but for the time being, I highly doubt that there is any connection between that and my asexuality. But I will keep my mind open to any possibilities of correlation out there. Only time will tell if there is, in fact any such correlation or lack thereof....

Only for the young ones.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, Pug! (waits for firestorm)

I just feel like everyone on both sides of the issue is just so arrogant, certain, and arrogantly certain. People on one side say, "There must be a connection!" and the other side says, "What. Don't be silly." Extremists, all of you!

You're just trying to be superior to everyone else with your so-called "tentative conclusions". Well I'm better than that! I don't know whether there is a connection, and you don't either! It's possible that eating cake has nothing to do with asexuality, but it's also possible that it does! Ooooopen your miiiiind!!!!! :o

(lol jk)

I think there's a connection between asexuality and not experiencing sexual attraction, but the data are inconclusive. :P

I denounce you all as heathens! The true connection is 42!

At some point in our lives, we were exposed to the number 42 in such a way, time after time until BAM! You're Asexual.

And the most asexual of us all saw the number 42 represented in cake, some how.

This is the one true way. All others are LIES! :evil:

I denounce you all as heathens! The true connection is 42!

At some point in our lives, we were exposed to the number 42 in such a way, time after time until BAM! You're Asexual.

And the most asexual of us all saw the number 42 represented in cake, some how.

This is the one true way. All others are LIES! :evil:

I knew the seven-times table would get me in the end!

I propose we make a pact. Next time we're asked about stuff like this for some article we refer to cake as the reason.

It's ok, I'm right behind you! I'm not really a cake fan either. I prefer pie. And I'd rather have water than tea, so I'm even more of an outcast.

Thought: has one of those special threads been started for people who don't really like cake either? We could organize.

Archived