Updating the wiki

Please send me a PM detailing the name of the page you want created and I'll sort that out for you.

In the future, please make all new page requests by PM. That will streamline the process immensely.

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I think the (A)sexual documentary should have an article. It's one of asekind's biggest step in real life visibility history.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I think the (A)sexual documentary should have an article. It's one of asekind's biggest step in real life visibility history.

I agree that there should be an article, so I went ahead and made one, but I haven't seen the documentary so it's all second-hand information. It could use fleshing out by someone who knows more, even if that someone just posts some info about it in this thread.

Anyone seen it? Places it has screened might be good too.

I agree that there should be an article, so I went ahead and made one, but I haven't seen the documentary so it's all second-hand information. It could use fleshing out by someone who knows more, even if that someone just posts some info about it in this thread.

Anyone seen it? Places it has screened might be good too.

The first UK screenings are in Warwick and Kent tomorrow. I'll let you know how at least the Kent one goes. (Yolly is putting on the Warwick one.)

Is the film a money making exercise?

I ask because due to it's limited viewing places many will not see it so if it's not about cash... Is there a possibility to watch it fir free online?

I ask because due to it's limited viewing places many will not see it so if it's not about cash... Is there a possibility to watch it fir free online?

I suspect the production company is driven at least partially by the profit motive. Which is fair enough as they, in part, paid for the movie to be made.

The film is not yet released, and the pre-release viewings are subject to the permission of the production company. When it gets released, the viewings will not be anything like as limited. In fact they won't be limited at all; I'm sure eventually everyone who wants to will be able to buy a copy of the DVD.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Can someone delete the spam pages:

http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Increase_youtube_views

http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%9F%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2

Though users are unable to create new pages, they can create their own talk pages and move pages. So the users spammed in the talk page, and moved the page to a new title.

http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=User_talk:OMaritaAvilak

Broken page:

http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=AVEN_Birthdays

And is anyone planning to update the MediaWiki software? It's ancient. Also, the error message at the top of the page.

Guest member25959

Thanks for bringing the spam up. I'm on it.

As for updating the mediawiki software, that is something I can't do sadly. I think we'll have to bring in Cole or DJ for that.

We need to get on it, desperately :c

Is it possible to just enable captcha for creating pages instead of blocking it entirely?

Also, do autoconfirmed users really have to enter the captcha?

Request redirect page Sex and Biological sex to Physical sex (unless you want an article about the act).
Aesthetic attraction to Sexual attraction#Aesthetic Attraction
Emotional attraction to Sexual attraction#Emotional Attraction
Deviant attraction to Sexual attraction#Deviant Attraction

Request to swap Sex drive and Libido, as that's how Wikipedia goes.

The sitesupport link in the sidebar is not working (should link to this).

Requesting new page Heteronormal

Guest member25959

SysOp can't edit the Navigation bar for some reason, we'd need one of the Tech Admin to do that... unless we try something else

Quickly, there's now an empty page present, fill it O_o

Quickly, there's now an empty page present, fill it O_o

Give me time, I was still in bed! :P

You think I'm annoying, don't you?

I have issues adding things that haven't really been discussed here, and deviant attraction is something that I haven't found on the forums at all. Emotional attraction I think just needs to be explained better.