Janeane Garofalo asexual?

Vampireseal

Avenites here know that I've long suspected Jeaneane Garofalo was asexual. I noticed the other day on my Google news search for "asexuality", that two articles covering her new stand-up DVD makes note of her asexuality.

Link 1

Link 2

I'm eager to watch this DVD myself to learn more. There has been something about Ms. Garofalo for years that has screamed out to me "ASEXUAL!" Maybe I just felt we were kindred spirits, or something, but she's the only person that has ever been on my "A-dar". Well, I do wonder about Ryan Seacrest sometimes.

Not sure if she's A or not but she's a brilliant actress. I first saw her in Mystery Men but I really love her in the BBC3 series 'Ideal' where she plays Johnny Vegas' neighbour Tilly.

I know a few years ago she flirted with Jennifer Garner on Jimmy Kimmel Live...I have somewhat of a crush on both of them so I remember it pretty well.

TreacleSponge

Well, my A-dar missed that one. Have added this to my Christmas list since I like her anyway. Well, I like some of her standup and I liked her in The West Wing, but then I liked pretty much everybody in The West Wing.