5 replies to this topic

#1 Vampireseal

Vampireseal

The Atrix Has You

• AVEN Members
  • 1,374 posts
  • A/Sexuality:asexual

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:37 AM

Avenites here know that I've long suspected Jeaneane Garofalo was asexual. I noticed the other day on my Google news search for "asexuality", that two articles covering her new stand-up DVD makes note of her asexuality.

Link 1

Link 2

I'm eager to watch this DVD myself to learn more. There has been something about Ms. Garofalo for years that has screamed out to me "ASEXUAL!" Maybe I just felt we were kindred spirits, or something, but she's the only person that has ever been on my "A-dar". Well, I do wonder about Ryan Seacrest sometimes.

I hope you love birds too. It is economical. It saves going to heaven.----Emily Dickenson

#2 Kira07

Kira07

• AVEN Members
  • 39 posts
  • A/Sexuality:bi-romantic asexual

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:44 AM

That's awesome, I really like her a lot and have had a crush on her for ages. :cake:

#3 Synergy

Synergy

Mega Mitosis

• AVEN Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:14 PM

Not sure if she's A or not but she's a brilliant actress. I first saw her in Mystery Men but I really love her in the BBC3 series 'Ideal' where she plays Johnny Vegas' neighbour Tilly.

#4 Kira07

Kira07

• AVEN Members
  • 39 posts
  • A/Sexuality:bi-romantic asexual

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

I know a few years ago she flirted with Jennifer Garner on Jimmy Kimmel Live...I have somewhat of a crush on both of them so I remember it pretty well.

#5 TreacleSponge

TreacleSponge

Asexy A-postle

• AVEN Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:00 PM

Well, my A-dar missed that one. Have added this to my Christmas list since I like her anyway. Well, I like some of her standup and I liked her in The West Wing, but then I liked pretty much everybody in The West Wing.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 LoserArtJunkie

LoserArtJunkie

A-Mazing

• AVEN Members
  • 91 posts
  • A/Sexuality:Panromantic asexual

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

LOL, "A-dar"... love it.
Single I was born,
And single I will die