Εδώ μιλάμε Ελληνικά Greek Speaking Thread

Hermathena

Καλημέρα σε όσους τύχει να διαβάσουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποφάσισα να κάνω μια προσπάθεια να γράψω στα ελληνικά μήπως και συγκεντρώσω τους όποιους έλληνες κυκλοφορούν εδω μέσα και βρούμε τρόπους για να κάνουμε πιο γνωστή και στο ελληνικό κοινό την κοινότητα του aven .

:rolleyes::cake:

Ὦ πόποι, ὡς ἥδε γλῶσσα μετάστραπται. :blink:

That is to say, despite trying to learn 'Greek' I still cannot quite understand you or reply properly. οἴμοι τάλας. :lol:

That is to say, despite trying to learn 'Greek' I still cannot quite understand you or reply properly. οἴμοι τάλας. :lol:

I am also at a loss since unfortunately I cannot speak ancient greek.

So pls dont be miserable (I have a hunch that what τάλας means). :rolleyes:

If you have the courage and the energy to learn greek (ancient or modern) then I would consider you μάκαρα and in no account τάλα.

Please let me provide you with a translation to my original post.

Goodmorning to all that have the goodfoortune of reading this post.

I tried to make an effort to write in greek , so that I might amass any greeks wandering around here and we could find ways to make known in the greek public AVEN's community

UNQUOTE

Καλή σου μέρα

I am also at a loss since unfortunately I cannot speak ancient greek.

So pls dont be miserable (I have a hunch that what τάλας means). :rolleyes:

If you have the courage and the energy to learn greek (ancient or modern) then I would consider you μάκαρα and in no account τάλα.

Please let me provide you with a translation to my original post.

Goodmorning to all that have the goodfoortune of reading this post.

I tried to make an effort to write in greek , so that I might amass any greeks wandering around here and we could find ways to make known in the greek public AVEN's community

UNQUOTE

Καλή σου μέρα

Haha, thanks. I guess I mostly got the first sentence, but the second one threw me, especially with words like πιο and για. I should also translate for you.

"O dear, how this language (lit. tongue) has been changed (lit. turned) about!"

"οἴμοι τάλας" is just an expression from Tragedy which means "o wretched me." It also appears in Old Comedy when characters speak with mock-tragic seriousness. I use it in the latter sense. ;)

Χαῖρε.

Avitus ,

I was thinking (Σκεφτόμουνα)

since there seem to be no greeks here maybe I could interest you (Να σου κινήσω το ενδιαφέρον) to engage in the following activity.

You could write down in this topic any ancient greek quotes that you learn , and also provide its english translation and I could then provide you with both a modern greek translation (word by word) and with the corresponding modern greek expression if any.

Thus we might both benefit in the understanding of the dynamics of the greek language.

And in the process more greek speaking people might be attracted to this post which would eventually lead to my original goal to develop a greek AVEN community.

Sure, that could be interesting. I'll start with the quote I posted as my status earlier.

Πάντα πόνος τεύχει θνητοῖς μελέτη τε βροτείη.

That saying is usually attributed to the poet Archilochus. It breaks down as follows:

πάντα. "everything, all things"

πόνος. "hard work, toil"

τεύχει. from the verb "to make, accomplish"

θνητοῖς. "for mortals, humans" (That's the dative case, which I think has fallen out of modern Greek.)

μελέτη. "care, attention, effort"

τε. a connective like καί, placed not before but after the word it modifies (Is it still used?)

βροτείη. "mortal, human" (adjective)

So it can be nicely translated as, "Hard work and human effort accomplish everything for mortals."

Studing the classic scripts and their meanings its part of our educational system, but in recent years the translation is provided together with the original script whereas in the previous decades students needed also to study the language itself.

So in our translation the words are the same but the meaning differs .

as follows

Mortals can accomplish everything only with hard work , and painfull effort.

Kindly note that the following words remain exactly the same in the modern greek language and this is what is todays meaning

πόνος=pain

πάντα=everything but also always

μελέτη = study

So my general feeling of the phrase is this one

Humans are always doomed by their human nature to pain and effort in order to accomplish anything they do.

The corresponding modern greek phrase is

Όλα γίνονται με ιδρώτα και αίμα

Everything is done with sweat and blood.

An alternative translation which I found in a greek site is this one

"Ὁ πόνος καὶ ἡ ἀγωνία κρατᾶνε ἀνθρώπους τοὺς ἀνθρώπους".

Pain and agony will always make humans human

Interesting. Does the με there mean 'with?' In ancient Greek instrumentality can be shown with the dative case alone; I only know of με as the accusative form of ἐγώ.

Since I'm working on reading Aeschylus' Agamemnon (quite possibly my favourite work of literature: I'm very excited to finally be able to look at it in the original Greek) right now, here's an expression from that, spoken by the watchman at the start of the play.

Βοῦς ἐπὶ γλώσσῃ μέγας βέβηκεν.

Βοῦς. "bull, cow, ox"

ἐπί. "upon"

γλώσσῃ. "on the tongue" (dative case; in context it is actually "on my tongue")

μέγας. "great, big"

βέβηκεν. from the verb meaning "to stand" (when used in the perfect)

It literally means, "A great ox stands upon my tongue." It's comparable to the English expression "the cat's got my tongue." In either case it just means that the speaker can't talk for some reason or other.

Ok. So lets start with the easy part.

με = with (this could be related with with ancient greek τε = και in modern greek = and)

πιο = more

για = to

There is no dativ in modern greek and so we have a lot of prepositions that we use.

Now about Agamemnon and Aeschylus .

I am afraid that from the 3 lyric poets (Aeschylus Sofocles and Evripides) Aeschylus is the one least loved by the greek educational system.

Its not only the language which is more difficult but also his style which is more rigid and his attitude towards people whom he considers like pions in the games of god and fate , doomed in all their actions.

All of the above is considered I think "bad" influence for a young child which should instead be taught that we are responsible for our actions and also have the possibility through our actions to make the world a better place.

So the result is that the poem that you mention was not in our school agenda and thus I had to do some research (which is a good thing for me and I thank you for that) before answering .

So in the modern greek language there is no similar expression .

I mean no animal visiting our tongue to stop us from talking.

But there is something else quite interesting .

When we want to say that "I will shut up now" ie stop talking we say

"Το βουλώνω" or in an order like shut up = "Βούλωσ'το"

The word Βουλώνω means literally putting something in a hole so that you can close it (for ex. βούλωσε την τρύπα στην βάρκα με τα ρούχα του = he closed the hole (stopped the leak) in the boat with his clothes).

The insteresting thing is that accoustically the beginning of the word "βουλώνω" and the word bull (βούς) from your translation are so close it just cant be a coincindence.

That's funny about βουλώνω: it sounds very similar to βούλομαι (to will) and βουλεύω (to deliberate, resolve).

Since I haven't gotten any further in Agamemnon yet, here's a particularly proverbial passage from Solon, expressed as a prayer to the Muses.

ὄλβον μοι πρὸς θεῶν μακάρων δότε καὶ πρὸς ἁπάντων

ἀνθρώπων αἰεὶ δόξαν ἔχειν ἀγαθήν:

εἶναι δὲ γλυκὺν ὧδε φίλοις, ἐχθροῖσι δὲ πικρόν,

τοῖσι μὲν αἰδοῖον, τοῖσι δὲ δεινὸν ἰδεῖν.

ὄλβον. "wealth, riches"

μοι. "to me" (dative)

πρὸς θεῶν. "from the gods" + μακάρων. "blessed"

δότε. "grant, give" (imperative)

πρὸς ἁπάντων. "from all" + ἀνθρώπων. "humans"

αἰεί. "always"

δόξαν. "repute, reputation" + ἀγαθήν. "good"

ἔχειν. "to have, hold"

εἶναι. "to be"

δέ. "but, and"

γλυκύν. "sweet"

ὧδε. "thus, so very"

φίλοις. "to friends" (dative)

ἐχθροῖσι. "to enemies" (dative)

πικρόν. "bitter"

τοῖσι μέν. "to the former..." (dative)

τοῖσι δέ. "...but to the latter..." (dative)

αἰδοῖον. "venerable"

δεινόν. "terrible"

ἰδεῖν. "to see, behold"

(Hmm, I suppose some of these words mean essentially the same thing now as they did then.)

It means something like this:

"Riches grant to me from the immortal gods, and from all men to hold a good reputation always: and to be very sweet to my friends, but bitter to my enemies; to the former venerable, but to the latter terrible to behold."

(I've bolded the μοι...δότε because although it only appears in the first line it is implicit in each of those which follow; the poem wouldn't make any sense without knowing this.)

ὄλβον. "wealth, riches" = πλούτη

μοι. "to me" (dative) = σε μένα

πρὸς θεῶν. "from the gods" = από τους θεούς

+ μακάρων. "blessed"

δότε . "grant, give" (imperative) = δώστε

πρὸς ἁπάντων. "from all" + ἀνθρώπων. "humans"= σε όλους τους ανθρώπους

αἰεί. "always" = πάντα

δόξαν. "repute, reputation" + ἀγαθήν. "good" = δόξα ή φήμη

αγαθήν = καλή

ἔχειν. "to have, hold" = να έχω

εἶναι. "to be" = να είναι

δέ. "but, and" = αλλά , όμως

γλυκύν. "sweet" =γλυκιά

ὧδε. "thus, so very" = τόσο

φίλοις. "to friends" (dative)= στους φίλους

ἐχθροῖσι. "to enemies" (dative)= στούς εχθρούς

πικρόν. "bitter" = πικρή

τοῖσι μέν. "to the former..." (dative) τόσο στούς μέν

τοῖσι δέ. "...but to the latter..." (dative) = τόσο στους δε

αἰδοῖον. "venerable" =σεβαστή

δεινόν. "terrible" = τρομερό = τρόμος

ἰδεῖν. "to see, behold" = να φαίνεται.

You are correct many words remain the same in general .

In modern greek this passage would translate about like that

Δώστε μου τον πλούτο των καλότυχων θεών

και ανάμεσα στους ανθρώπους να έχω πάντα καλή φήμη

και να είμαι γλυκός με τους φίλους μου , πικρός με τους εχθρούς μου

και να με βλέπουν με τόσο σεβασμό όσο και με τρόμο.

This is a very nice prayer to the gods which I didnt know until I ve read it here.

χαιρετε, ω' ψιλετε.

So, my (ancient) greek is REALLY bad, I'm sorry in advance! I've been studying about a year on a super-super-speedy-fast course at Uni, so my knowledge is limited to say the least.

But I'll just let you know you have at least one other follower of the thread here - may even input something of my own once I get a little more confidence ;)

χαιρετε, ω' ψιλετε.

So, my (ancient) greek is REALLY bad, I'm sorry in advance! I've been studying about a year on a super-super-speedy-fast course at Uni, so my knowledge is limited to say the least.

But I'll just let you know you have at least one other follower of the thread here - may even input something of my own once I get a little more confidence ;)

Nothing to worry about. My ancient greek is actually non existent . Thank god for Avitus for explaining everything to me word by word.

I find it so inexplicably amazing that you choose to learn ancient greek. Us modern greeks had almost something of a movement 30 years ago to abolish ancient greek language lessons from school. Nowadays greek children are only read the ancients greek scripts in translation.

Ancient greek is a lesson in Uni if you take classical studies but even so, almost no one cares to learn just to take a grade and pass on.

The few greek people who make the effort of understanding the language are considered something of a looney. You may understand now why I am so happy to have found you here.

Nothing to worry about. My ancient greek is actually non existent . Thank god for Avitus for explaining everything to me word by word.

I find it so inexplicably amazing that you choose to learn ancient greek. Us modern greeks had almost something of a movement 30 years ago to abolish ancient greek language lessons from school. Nowadays greek children are only read the ancients greek scripts in translation.

Ancient greek is a lesson in Uni if you take classical studies but even so, almost no one cares to learn just to take a grade and pass on.

The few greek people who make the effort of understanding the language are considered something of a looney. You may understand now why I am so happy to have found you here.

Your Ancient Greek is like my Modern Greek then ;)

I think a lot of people find the idea of studying extinct languages somewhat pointless to some extent. Latin and Ancient Greek are kind of popular in Britain (if you are studying Classics, otherwise not so much), but our own dead languages like Anglo-Saxon are so rarely taught anywhere to begin with!

Heh, you say that, but I actually am something of a looney. ;) It's what makes the world go around. :D

ὄλβον. "wealth, riches" = πλούτη

μοι. "to me" (dative) = σε μένα

πρὸς θεῶν. "from the gods" = από τους θεούς

+ μακάρων. "blessed"

δότε . "grant, give" (imperative) = δώστε

πρὸς ἁπάντων. "from all" + ἀνθρώπων. "humans"= σε όλους τους ανθρώπους

αἰεί. "always" = πάντα

δόξαν. "repute, reputation" + ἀγαθήν. "good" = δόξα ή φήμη

αγαθήν = καλή

ἔχειν. "to have, hold" = να έχω

εἶναι. "to be" = να είναι

δέ. "but, and" = αλλά , όμως

γλυκύν. "sweet" =γλυκιά

ὧδε. "thus, so very" = τόσο

φίλοις. "to friends" (dative)= στους φίλους

ἐχθροῖσι. "to enemies" (dative)= στούς εχθρούς

πικρόν. "bitter" = πικρή

τοῖσι μέν. "to the former..." (dative) τόσο στούς μέν

τοῖσι δέ. "...but to the latter..." (dative) = τόσο στους δε

αἰδοῖον. "venerable" =σεβαστή

δεινόν. "terrible" = τρομερό = τρόμος

ἰδεῖν. "to see, behold" = να φαίνεται.

You are correct many words remain the same in general .

Some of the Modern Greek words you're providing there are basically synonyms of the words in Ancient Greek, πλοῦτος for 'wealth' and καλή for 'good' for instance. I should mention that Solon's use of πρός with the genitive as 'from' is (at least from what I've seen) much less common than ἀπό. I usually only see πρός with the accusative meaning 'towards.'

χαιρετε, ω' ψιλετε.

As I said in the other thread: τὸν Τόφερ χαίρειν! What book are you using for your course? I'm just curious. This is the start of my fifth year studying Greek, but it's a complicated language and I still have so much to learn... I should add that most of my experience is just with reading Greek, so I find it quite difficult to compose sentences in it properly.

I think a lot of people find the idea of studying extinct languages somewhat pointless to some extent. Latin and Ancient Greek are kind of popular in Britain (if you are studying Classics, otherwise not so much), but our own dead languages like Anglo-Saxon are so rarely taught anywhere to begin with!

Over here most people who do Greek and Latin are doing it because they're studying Classics (or sometimes ancient Philosophy), although a few might get to do a little Latin at private schools. Even if I tell people that I study 'Classics,' quite a number don't know what I mean or think that I mean Classical Music. I often just say I'm a history student instead, since that's basically true. When I do explain it to people they usually think that it's kind of crazy, but at the same time interesting. Fair enough: we're a 'committed' bunch. :lol:

As I said in the other thread: τὸν Τόφερ χαίρειν! What book are you using for your course? I'm just curious. This is the start of my fifth year studying Greek, but it's a complicated language and I still have so much to learn... I should add that most of my experience is just with reading Greek, so I find it quite difficult to compose sentences in it properly.

My course books for the first year were a set of two called "Reading Greek" by the Joint Association of Classical Teachers. (Linked to Amazon because it's got descriptions and stuff.) This year we're apparently just working from one text: Lysias' on the murder of Eratosthenes, starting Monday (actually quite excited!)

Over here most people who do Greek and Latin are doing it because they're studying Classics (or sometimes ancient Philosophy), although a few might get to do a little Latin at private schools. Even if I tell people that I study 'Classics,' quite a number don't know what I mean or think that I mean Classical Music. I often just say I'm a history student instead, since that's basically true. When I do explain it to people they usually think that it's kind of crazy, but at the same time interesting. Fair enough: we're a 'committed' bunch. :lol:

Yeah, technically I'm only half within the Classics degree area, being Joint Honours with Archaeology, which to be honest is the one I normally say if people ask what I study. If I want to get fancy I vomit out the whole course title of "Archaeology and Ancient History: Ancient Greek Pathway". Sums it up with no questions ^_^

When yours is "Classics" is it more the actual historical side or the classical sources and interpretation of ancient writers?

When yours is "Classics" is it more the actual historical side or the classical sources and interpretation of ancient writers?

I had the option of doing a degree in 'Classics' or in 'Ancient History' and chose the former, which is more focused on the literary and philological side of things. Of course, there's a lot of overlap between those two options since either way much of the same material must be covered. What it does mean is that my reading lists have had fewer historians and more poets in them and that I've done fewer historical survey courses but more courses focused on aspects of Greek culture and intellectual history. I'm particularly interested in ancient Greek religion and so a number of these courses have been on subjects within that field.

In my first year we used a book called Greek: An Intensive Course by Hansen & Quinn. Then like you in our second year we moved on to ancient texts, in my case Plato's Ion for the first term and Aristophanes' Birds for the second.

Oh, I forgot to post something new when I replied yesterday. Here's the last stanza of Sappho's Hymn to Aphrodite (as it is sometimes called), the only one of her poems which seems to survive in its entirety.

ἔλθε μοι καὶ νῦν, χαλέπαν δὲ λῦσον

ἐκ μερίμναν, ὄσσα δέ μοι τέλεσσαι

θῦμος ἰμέρρει, τέλεσον: σὺ δ' αὔτα

σύμμαχος ἔσσο.

ἔλθε. "come" (imperative)

μοι. "to me, for me" (dative)

καί. "and, even" (it could really mean either of these here)

νῦν. "now"

χαλέπαν. "difficult, hard"

δέ. "but, and" (once again it can be taken either way, although often it is better left untranslated to render it into idiomatic English)

λῦσον. "loose, release, free" (imperative)

ἐκ. "from" + μερίμναν. "care, concern, trouble, worry"

ὄσσα. "as many things as"

τέλεσσαι. "to accomplish" (infinitive)

τέλεσον. "accomplish" (imperative)

θῦμος. "heart"

ἰμέρρει. "desires" (indicative)

σύ. "you"

αὔτα. "yourself" (emphatic)

σύμμαχος. "ally"

ἔσσο. "be" (imperative)

Since Sappho composed her poems in the Lesbian dialect, a few things are different there from what you might expect. For instance, she uses μερίμναν as the genitive plural where I think μεριμνῶν would have been used in the Attic dialect. She also doesn't use initial aspirates: for instance she says ἰμέρρει instead of ἱμέρρει. There are greater differences between the two dialects than those, but they don't show up in that particular bit I've quoted. Once one gets over these oddities, Sappho is actually fairly easy to read.

A literal translation of the passage would be:

Come to me even now, and free (me) from hard care, and as many things as (my) heart desires to accomplish for me, accomplish: and you yourself be (my) ally.

Anne Carson's translation is nicer though:

Come to me now: loose me from hard

care and all my heart longs

to accomplish, accomplish. You

be my ally.

I am really sorry for the delay in my response.

Translating a poem from ancient greek to modern greek requires quite an effort especially for me since I want to get the meaning behind the whole wording and not just the words themselves and my work during weekdays unfortunately consumes all my thinking energy. On the other hand whats a better diversion than to occupy myself with a bit of greek literature.

So lets see what we have here.

ἔλθε. "come" (imperative) = έλα

μοι. "to me, for me" (dative)= σε μένα

καί. "and, even" (it could really mean either of these here) = ακόμα και we use both words for giving the correct meaning of even.

νῦν. "now" = τώρα

So the first line can be easily translated word by word .

Έλα σε μένα , ακόμα και τώρα

χαλέπαν. "difficult, hard" = δύσκολα, με δυσκολία also hard=σκληρές

δέ. "but, and" (once again it can be taken either way, although often it is better left untranslated to render it into idiomatic English) = όμως , αλλά

λῦσον. "loose, release, free" (imperative) = λύσε (word translation) απαλλάσω άπάλλαξε με(release) in meaning

ἐκ. "from" + μερίμναν. "care, concern, trouble, worry" = μέριμνα is a word which is still used in modern greek but the meaning here goes more for έγνοια-έγνοιες plural

so theh it could be be translated as

και απάλλαξε με από τις δύσκολες έγνοιες

ὄσσα. "as many things as" = όσα

τέλεσσαι. "to accomplish" (infinitive) = να πραγματοποιήσω

τέλεσον. "accomplish" (imperative)= ολοκλήρωσέ τα ή να τα ολοκληρώσω .

τελειώνω in greek means finish . Finish can have the meaning of accomplish , fulfill , or just finish something someone else has started.

So I guess what Sapfo asks from her goddess is that she helps her finish what she wishes to be done.

θῦμος. "heart"

ἰμέρρει. "desires" (indicative)

We have a word in modern greek called επιθυμία which means exactly that what my heart desires.

So the 2 words above can be translated in one επιθυμώ.

σύ. "you" = εσύαὔτα. "yourself" (emphatic)

σύμμαχος. "ally" = σύμμαχος Actually it means a little more than ally it means συν+μάχη = con+battant the one who fight with you together.

ἔσσο. "be" (imperative) =γίνε

So thats how I would translate the last part

κι όσα επιθυμώ να πραγματοποιήσω γίνε σύμμαχός μου και βοήθησέ με να τα ολοκληρώσω.

An if we re-translate that back to english we get

Come to me even now and release me from all hard worries and be my ally and help me fulfill my desires.

All in all it is a very down to earth prayer , something like we all more or less pray to our gods for.

It is strange that it is attributed to Sapho since all other poems were of a more erotical nature.

I am really sorry for the delay in my response.

Translating a poem from ancient greek to modern greek requires quite an effort especially for me since I want to get the meaning behind the whole wording and not just the words themselves and my work during weekdays unfortunately consumes all my thinking energy.

There's no need to apologize. I'm busy too so I wouldn't have time to post something new everyday in the first place.

It is strange that it is attributed to Sapho since all other poems were of a more erotical nature.

What I posted is actually just the final stanza of a poem in which she calls upon Aphrodite to help her win the love of a certain woman/girl. Nearly half the poem consists of describing Aphrodite's descent from the heavens to the earth. If you like I could post the rest of the poem in pieces; it's only seven stanzas long in all. (I should add that not all of Sappho's surviving poems are actually erotic in nature, although in many cases the fragments are too short for us to know what they're really about.)

For now though I'll post an enigmatic little fragment of Archilochus.

ὡς Διωνύσοι' ἄνακτος καλὸν ἐξάρξαι μέλος

οἶδα διθύραμβον οἴνῳ συγκεραυνωθεὶς φρένας.

ὡς. “so, thus; how”

Διωνύσοι'. “of Dionysus” (elided genitive) + ἄνακτος. “lord”

καλὸν. “good, fine, beautiful” + μέλος. “song”

ἐξάρξαι. “to lead” (infinitive)

οἶδα. “I know” (indicative)

διθύραμβον. “dithyramb” (a kind of [ritual] choral dance)

οἴνῳ. “by wine” (dative)

συγκεραυνωθεὶς. “thunderstruck” (from κεραυνός: "thunderbolt") (nominative participle; the forum software seems to be adding a space between the ει and the final ς for some reason)

φρένας. “with respect to my mind, in my mind” (the accusative is often used with a body part in this way)

So the fragment can be translated fairly literally as:

"I know how to lead the fine song of lord Dionysus, the dithyramb, thunderstruck by wine in my mind."

A more idiomatic ending would be, to use Gerber's translation:

"...my wits thunderstruck by wine."

Dylan-Michael

This is one of the most interesting threads on here. I wish I could read the Greek Alphabet. Now I'm just making up my own pronunciations based on the shape of the letters. :D

This is one of the most interesting threads on here. I wish I could read the Greek Alphabet. Now I'm just making up my own pronunciations based on the shape of the letters. :D

It's not too hard. Even just learning one letter a day you'll know the whole thing in less than a month. 8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_alphabet

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Γεια σας! Κρίμα ούτε εδώ βλέπω έλληνες να υπάρχει συζήτηση κτλ :(

εχω αρχίσει να εγκαταλείπω κάθε ελπίδα οτι θα γνωρίσω ανθρώπους απο Ελλάδα στο site Aven :(

εχω αρχίσει να εγκαταλείπω κάθε ελπίδα οτι θα γνωρίσω ανθρώπους απο Ελλάδα στο site Aven :(

Εγω ειμαι απο Ελλαδα αλλα δε ζω εκει...

kai ego apo ellada eimai LOL

Εγω ειμαι απο Ελλαδα αλλα δε ζω εκει...

έεεελα ρε πατρίδα! :D :D :D δεν ήξερα οτι ξέρεις ελληνικά :D που μένεις εσυ? αν το ξερα θα σου χα πιασει την κουβεντα :P

Το λεει στο προφιλ μου που μενω :)

Αμ δεν ηξερα κι εγω... που να φαντστω :rolleyes:

Αλλα τωρα βρεθηκαμε κι ενας ακομα επισης που σχολιασε :D

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

ααα πρέπει να ναι πολύ ωραία Σουηδία ε? ^_^

έρχεσαι καθόλου Ελλάδα?

χαχα ναι εστειλα αίτημα φιλίας και στο άλλο παιδί :P

• 3 months later...

Archived