Anyone see this quiz before?

pekoautika

I got Aromantic Asexual. I'm not sure how correct that is, though.

I mean, I think some guys are cute or handsome or whatever (mostly movie stars), so I've always thought of myself as heteroromatic.

However, in real life... I've never had a boyfriend, I don't really like the idea of being in a romantic relationship, and I get freaked out at the idea of a guy touching me.

So, now I'm totally confused. :blink:

infinityandbeyond

Asexual

You are pure Asexy Goodness!

53% on Asexual

38% on AsexualFetishist

48% on GrayaDemisexual

38% on SelfSexual

14% on Romantic

8% on Sexual

48% on Aromantic

Fairly accurate actually :)

Heheh. I love quizzes. I scored:

71% Asexual

61% Aromantic

46% Asexual Fetishist

29% Self-Sexual

21% Gray-A Demisexual

14% Romantic

2% Sexual

Pretty accurate for me too!

98slbrookes98

I got:

Asexual

You are pure Asexy Goodness!

It looks like you are an asexual or lean more towards asexual characteristics. You find that you are not attracted sexually to other people. This doesn't mean that you can't occasionally become aroused by certain situations or ideas. This also doesn't mean that you can't have very close and intimate relationships with others. Heck! You can even have the occasional crush that involves absolutely no fantasies of sex.

Basically, you either see sexual intercourse with another person as boring, uncomfortable, pointless, or just plain gross. You don't really have the urge to "touch yourself," and if you do, you never really think of anything sexual as you do it. You're content with a single life and get along great with friends and family or a cute, furry pet. You don't need a sexual partner to complete your life and can look past people's appearances and deeper into human emotion.

Stay true and strong! It's a sexual world out there!

76% Asexual

13% Asexual Fetish

21% Gray A Demisexual

15% Self Sexual

61% Romantic

8% Sexual

29% Aromantic

Aromantic Asexual

Cut the BS!

You scored "Aromantic Asexual." Basically, you don't like cuddling, snuggling, kissing, or too much physical closeness. With any partners in the past, you have viewed their romantic actions toward you as fake, desperate, or just plain annoying. Perhaps you are a germ-a-phobe or you just really hate PDA and that awful smacking noise as people suck face.

You feel no sexual attraction toward anyone, but this does not make you a cold, frigid person. Most likely you are outgoing and social. You just don't like to be touched, especially in a sexual manner. You probably live alone and love it. During the week you work and on weekends you hang out with friends or family. You live an awesome, stress-free life and pity those stuck in dramatic relationships.

Keep being free!

62% on Asexual

4% on AsexualFetishist

9% on GrayaDemisexual

21% on SelfSexual

4% on Romantic

0% on Sexual

84% on Aromantic

----

hell yes !!! xD

Romantic Asexual

Snuggle-Up Close!

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a cute anime is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see people as people, not a body to have sex with. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

You scored 40% on Asexual, higher than 58% of your peers.

You scored 17% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 14% of your peers.

You scored 58% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 67% of your peers.

You scored 38% on SelfSexual, higher than 39% of your peers.

You scored 79% on Romantic, higher than 97% of your peers.

You scored 12% on Sexual, higher than 40% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Aromantic, higher than 23% of your peers.

It seems about right to me.

31% Asexual

29% Asexual fetishist

73% Gray A/Demisexual

47% Selfsexual

79% Romantic

27% Sexual

23% Aromantic

Seems roughly accurate.

I got Asexual! :cake:

Asexual: 73%

Asexual Fetishist: 58%

Grey/Demi: 24%

Self Sexual: 21% (err...wut?)

Sexual: 2%

Romantic: 29%

Aromantic: 29%

Haha, I love how i'm equally romantic and aromantic, describes me quite well :lol:

Your result for What Kind of Asexual Are You? ...

Self-Sexual

You make sex yours!

You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality.

It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts.

You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade.

Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and probably know more about your own sexual body than couples who frequently have sex with each other.

Self Sexual: 88%

Aromantic: 74%

Asexual Fetishist: 71%

Asexual: 49%

GrayaDemisexual 30%

Sexual: 8%

Romantic: 7%

WhenSummersGone

Took the test again and got Self-Sexual, which makes more sense than the first time I took it

79% on SelfSexual

67% on AsexualFetishist

61% on Romantic

60% on Asexual

39% on GrayaDemisexual

26% on Aromantic

10% on Sexual

I'm still not sure why I'm scoring so high on the AsexualFetishist part lol

I couldnt be bothered making an account. I'm just going to assume I got asexual and romantic quite highly scored, I'm not sure what category I fall into for favouring cheese over cake though. But, I need to be true to myself. Mmmmm cheeese

Guest White Walls

Demisexual/Gray-A

You're so exciting, you can't settle for one!

It looks like you're a little bit sexual and asexual at times. As a demisexual, you do not feel the primary sexual attraction that most people get when they first lay eyes on a "hottie." You don't immediately see people as hot, sexy, or appealing. Instead, you feel a strong attraction to emotion and deep bonding, which may eventually lead into sex with another person.

In general , you do not see people in a sexual way at first glance, but may enjoy sex with a loved one. You may often enjoy sex in very specific and limited ways depending on who you are with. Being a demisexual, your occasional sexual urges create a sort of "in-between" orientation of sexual and asexual. Gray-A is a broader term for certain sexual and non-sexual acts that do not quite fit in with either orientation.

Either way, you can function as a sexual in very specific situations or mindset. You hold deep emotional bonds to people and can occasionally feel arousal. You're pretty awesome.

27% on Asexual

46% on AsexualFetishist

82% on GrayaDemisexual

35% on SelfSexual

71% on Romantic

20% on Sexual

13% on Aromantic

Some rather interesting looking results I think.

Ace of Swords

Asexual

It looks like you are an asexual or lean more towards asexual characteristics. You find that you are not attracted sexually to other people. This doesn't mean that you can't occasionally become aroused by certain situations or ideas. This also doesn't mean that you can't have very close and intimate relationships with others. Heck! You can even have the occasional crush that involves absolutely no fantasies of sex.

Basically, you either see sexual intercourse with another person as boring, uncomfortable, pointless, or just plain gross. You don't really have the urge to "touch yourself," and if you do, you never really think of anything sexual as you do it. You're content with a single life and get along great with friends and family or a cute, furry pet. You don't need a sexual partner to complete your life and can look past people's appearances and deeper into human emotion.

Stay true and strong! It's a sexual world out there!

71% on Asexual, higher than 95% of your peers.

17% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 14% of your peers.

27% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

29% on SelfSexual, higher than 25% of your peers.

71% on Romantic, higher than 93% of your peers.

8% on Sexual, higher than 27% of your peers.

35% on Aromantic, higher than 63% of your peers.

I couldnt be bothered making an account. I'm just going to assume I got asexual and romantic quite highly scored, I'm not sure what category I fall into for favouring cheese over cake though. But, I need to be true to myself. Mmmmm cheeese

You don't need an account to take the test.

Uhg. I found this quiz irritating. I took it multiple times and every time, I got romantic asexual. But the description they gave for the demisexual fit me so much better than the one they assigned to me. But then, many of the questions didn't give my answer as an option, so that may be why it didn't fit me perfectly. ^^u

LittleMissAwesome

I got -

60% Asexual

42% AsexualFetishist

21% GrayADemisexual

29% SelfSexual

14% Romantic

2% Sexual

71% Aromantic

- and Aromantic Asexual, which is bang on :D

Romantic Asexual

Snuggle-Up Close!

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a cute anime is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see people as people, not a body to have sex with. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 47% on Asexual, higher than 65% of your peers.

You scored 54% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 80% of your peers.

You scored 67% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 83% of your peers.

You scored 65% on SelfSexual, higher than 79% of your peers.

You scored 71% on Romantic, higher than 93% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Sexual, higher than 36% of your peers.

You scored 26% on Aromantic, higher than 47% of your peers.

The question that was like, "If you're in a sexual relationship with someone, have you used any of these excuses?" was HILARIOUS! I was like "right on, I totally have used all of those!!" Lmao :)

JJButterworth

I got Asexual

I scored 56% on Asexual

I scored 13% on AsexualFetishist

I scored 42% on GrayaDemisexual

I scored 56% on SelfSexual

I scored 4% on Sexual

I scored 39% on Aromantic

I thought that I would score a lot higher on Asexual.

You scored 56% on Asexual, higher than 79% of your peers.

You scored 29% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 36% of your peers.

ou scored 42% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 39% of your peers.

You scored 50% on SelfSexual, higher than 58% of your peers.

You scored 32% on Romantic, higher than 43% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Sexual, higher than 19% of your peers.

You scored 39% on Aromantic, higher than 68% of your peers.

What a surprise :cake:~

Aromantic Asexual

67% on Asexual

13% on AsexualFetishist

21% on GrayaDemisexual

24% on SelfSexual

7% on Romantic

0% on Sexual ( <- lol.)

77% on Aromantic

I got Demisexual/Gray-A

53% Asexual

17% Asexual Fetishist

70% Gray-A Demisexual

26% Self Sexual

21% Romantic

6% Sexual

61% Aromantic

• 4 weeks later...

Asexual

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Asexual Distribution

You scored 73% on Asexual, higher than 96% of your peers.

AsexualFetishist Distribution

You scored 8% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 6% of your peers.

GrayaDemisexual Distribution

You scored 15% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 5% of your peers.

SelfSexual Distribution

You scored 21% on SelfSexual, higher than 13% of your peers.

Romantic Distribution

You scored 14% on Romantic, higher than 18% of your peers.

Sexual Distribution

You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 5% of your peers.

Aromantic Distribution

You scored 65% on Aromantic, higher than 91% of your peers.

I got Romantic Asexual.

Asexual 53%

AsexualFetishist 25%

GrayaDemisexual 48%

SelfSexual 18%

Romantic 57%

Sexual 2%

Aromantic 21%

I love how almost everything is really high and then sexual is 2%, I usually get test results like these thought where the score/percent is really close to another one.

You scored "Aromantic Asexual." Basically, you don't like cuddling, snuggling, kissing, or too much physical closeness. With any partners in the past, you have viewed their romantic actions toward you as fake, desperate, or just plain annoying. Perhaps you are a germ-a-phobe or you just really hate PDA and that awful smacking noise as people suck face.

You feel no sexual attraction toward anyone, but this does not make you a cold, frigid person. Most likely you are outgoing and social. You just don't like to be touched, especially in a sexual manner. You probably live alone and love it. During the week you work and on weekends you hang out with friends or family. You live an awesome, stress-free life and pity those stuck in dramatic relationships.

62% Asexual

25% Asexual Fetishist

12% GrayaDemisexual

18% Self Sexual

4% Romantic

0% Sexual (:D)

65% on Aromantic

I'm amused at the quiz, the questions and the answers. *laughs*

I got Self Sexual (74%)

58% Asexual Fetishist

58% Aromantic Asexual

42% Gray A/Demisexual

33% Asexual

12% Sexual

7% Romantic

Which is surprisingly accurate, even with the questions I compromised with. All the three top descriptions fit me way too well.

I'm a demisexual!

51% on Asexual

50% on Asexual Fetishist

58% on Gray aDemisexual

56% on Self Sexual

21% on Romantic

2% on Sexual

39% on Aromantic

It all makes sense now.

Archived