*QueerSecrets

+Lee

Bad Patient

Actually, never mind.

Edited by Bad Patient
ThePieMaker

Hahaha, asexy takeover! The world won't know what hit them. Well, they probably will because it'll taste like tea and cake.

• Like 1
Bad Patient

This isn't asexuality-related, but...

tumblr_l6uqir6pzV1qcpj7wo1_500.png

...it makes me want to blow shit up and start a revolution. Fellow Pole who almost certainly isn't reading this, don't let them break you.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled ace secrets.

Electric Barbarella

Oh, ow. I'm an only child myself, too. I feel for the girl who's mom is pressuring her. D: I'm glad my mom never even tried to go down that road with me. I guess I made it pretty clear, since early on, that I never wanted to have kids, hahaha.

Sorry, anon. Have some :cake: even if you probably are not here (to read this). *hugs*

asexual cake

tumblr_l6uqoiEAL31qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

...I fear this may expose the depth of my tumblr addiction, this speed with which I post new secrets.

Fish That Swims

...I fear this may expose the depth of my tumblr addiction, this speed with which I post new secrets.

Yeah, I was going to say. You are on top of this.

asexual cake

I have only very limited shame.

Fish That Swims

I have only very limited shame.

Oh shazam!

tumblr_l6uzzv1AIP1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

Also, that bed looks incredibly comfy.

Hi, my name is Southpaw, and I'm addicted to Queersecrets.

But seriously! This site is too "a"-mazing! I made a tumblr a few days ago just to get updated on queersecrets (though I suppose I'm using it for ace visibility and other things too now hahaha). BRING ON THE TAKEOVER!! Mwahahaha...

I'd love to do AVENsecrets.

Though I fear that in all my secrets it would be painfully obvious who wrote them.

Yeah, I kind of thought that too. I'm surprised no one's figured out which queersecret is mine yet because I'm so used to people knowing exactly what is from me. Like, if someone has a Facebook anonymous honesty box, people always know it's me sending them the message. XD

*Raises hand*

Another addict here... Thanks for posting the Ace-related ones though - that way I can ration myself...

Noocan'tdooooiiittt *goes to queersecrets site*

... still can't get over the one with it amongst all the other flags *g*.

It's nice to see us mentioned so freely amongst the other LGBT etc groups I have to say.

This this this this!

i just wanted to let you know that your blog and all of the asexual posts have made me feel less alone, and far less of a freak!

Not a secret, but a send in response.

I have come to the end of QueerSecrets...*twitches* now I have to WAIT for people to make more....

HURRY UP GOD DAMNIT!!

*twitch twitch twitch*

Man, this is sorely lacking a comments section (unless I missed it). I've always felt it's what makes those sites. With trolls, Xphobes and all.

asexual cake

Man, this is sorely lacking a comments section (unless I missed it). I've always felt it's what makes those sites. With trolls, Xphobes and all.

Well, since it on tumblr, if people want to comment they just re-blog a secret and add one.

Now I'm hooked tooooo!

ThePieMaker

tumblr_l6w0viiLcP1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

Okay, I would like to know who is posing as me on QueerSecrets... :lol: I was SO tempted to submit something kind of similar (in regards to being ace and my love for Rufus Wainwright) but I thought far too many people would know who submitted it.