*QueerSecrets

+Lee

Since everyone (including me) is loving to discuss and post all the Queersecrets that have to do with asexuality here, I figured I might as well make a thread for it.

Link to QueerSecrets

The secrets people have posted so far:

tumblr_l6feffDdxC1qcpj7wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l6kzpobotP1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6j9xcCjTN1qcpj7wo1_500.png

tumblr_l6j8oo0dMP1qcpj7wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l6j6mhQwpL1qcpj7wo1_400.jpg

(in response to someone posting a secret saying we were "doing it wrong")

tumblr_l6kzyj5mSv1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6e40608ld1qcpj7wo1_500.png

tumblr_l6lmr4d9Om1qcpj7wo1_500.png

tumblr_l6lu5xF9Cs1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6pad7aiES1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6plf9aeWx1qcpj7wo1_400.png

There where a lot more before people started posting, feel free to post them if you have them or post others. :)

I'm still a little disappointed that no one was interested in the AVENSecret, but at least these are out there.

Here's a bunch. I read through the entire archive and marked everyone that had to do with asexuality.

And of course I now have to go through the entire archive again because I can't upload pictures from my desktop. *sigh*

And the site is down. Screw it, I'll do this later.

Here's a bunch. I read through the entire archive and marked everyone that had to do with asexuality.

And of course I now have to go through the entire archive again because I can't upload pictures from my desktop. *sigh*

And the site is down. Screw it, I'll do this later.

Yes you can, make a photobucket account or another file hosting site. Then use for the direct link (right click the image, view image) and there you go. :)

I'm glad you bookmarked every one! :D

[quote na

me=fix' date='06 August 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1281124201' post='1608656]

I <3 queer secrets

me too... :) :wub:

Fuck it! Photobucket hates me and AVEN doesn't accept media fire. I'll just go through the archive again.

These are all the ones I've found so far, I'm still looking. Some are good, sad, personal.... you get the idea.

tumblr_l6mwvhG69H1qcpj7wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l6kzx8ut4o1qcpj7wo1_500.png

tumblr_l6e61k7Wcl1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6e4q76ZvK1qcpj7wo1_500.png

tumblr_l6bqyidCpF1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6bqv4g1cP1qcpj7wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l68n53W4sA1qcpj7wo1_500.png

tumblr_l60qmq7ads1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5h7prQtCD1qcpj7wo1_500.png

tumblr_l5eg5pabDg1qcpj7wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l5eg49L7wS1qcpj7wo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l5cc63Hawm1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5av94Qhcs1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5aeghZOtJ1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5acuszxvX1qcpj7wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5214iLfS91qcpj7wo1_500.png

Fuck it! Photobucket hates me and AVEN doesn't accept media fire. I'll just go through the archive again.

These are all the ones I've found so far, I'm still looking. Some are good, sad, personal.... you get the idea.

Wow! Thanks for going through the archive! :) Good job, I think that's all of them.

Now to wait for more! XD

EDIT:

This secret is a bit asexual:

tumblr_l6pii9o3BL1qcpj7wo1_500.png

I'm still a little disappointed that no one was interested in the AVENSecret, but at least these are out there.

I've been waiting for someone to revive it. I was really interested!

I've been waiting for someone to revive it. I was really interested!

I didn't really have a secret of my own to share :P I just wanted to put the idea out there and to offer to act as the messenger. And I didn't want to continue to spam the thread if I was the only one excited about it xD

I've only just in the past few days been introduced to this queer secrets, I'm so hooked. Annnd it lets you view old ones. Huzzah!

asexual cake

QueerSecrets has become my new addiction.

Same. It doesn't help that I use tumblr kind of obsessively anyway.

Mine, also. Damn you, Pugnacioun! I hadn't even heard of it until you linked there! *shakes fist*

asexual cake

Mine, also. Damn you, Pugnacioun! I hadn't even heard of it until you linked there! *shakes fist*

Evil cackle

I don't think I'll bother posting them here anymore. You guys seem to be on the ball, the speed in which you're posting them here amazes me. :lol:

Oh dear. I think I may be rapidly joining you all in the obsession with this site! I just wish it had a proper comments system, I'd love seeing the commentary...

(Since I have nothing else to add here, I'll just say that this one really amused me, because I'm in a very active community for the pairing they chose to illustrate their complaint with and there's a distinct lack of straight women.)

I have noticed that we seem to be taking over, yeah. Starting to wonder how others are reacting to it lol in their heads lol. And that' three times a form of potential flags have been used now? One was a bit ago though, a week maybe. Cause a 'week' is a while. But it' neat, still can't get over the one with it amongst all the other flags *g*.

It's nice to see us mentioned so freely amongst the other LGBT etc groups I have to say.