Asexual Flag - Round Three

bristrek

YAY! I've been pulling for A1 all along, so I, too, am a happy demisexual. :)

I've noticed, as well, that people had started to use A1 in other places even before the results came back. There have been several posts on queersecrets involving A1, for example. Just an interesting thing to note, especially since none of the other flag designs showed up there.

Yes! I am glad A1 won! I'm not fond of the runner ups and like Lirael1 has said, people have already been using A1 (*coughincludingmecough*), though with diffrent purples

So next is the hue of purple (and I guess grey too) poll to make sure we have a uniform color choice.

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

Awww I loved C4...but I'm quite happy with A1!

I don't think there's any problem with people using other designs on badges or anything if they like other designs. I happen to think the ace from A4 would look good on a badge even if not on a flag.

I don't think there's any problem with people using other designs on badges or anything if they like other designs. I happen to think the ace from A4 would look good on a badge even if not on a flag.

A4 and C4 lend themselves to that more than others. And B1 I suppose, but I like C4 better lol. And they'd be great fir badges! Better as badges a and as icon/symbol things as flags actually, well in my opinion.

And I'm on the bus on the way home where I'll do finishing touches stuff. Thinking if starting a new topic with it, where colour discussion can also start. Though I think that'll probably start to standardise itself over time.

Archived