What was your first sexual experience like? How old were you?

Member32486

Guest FrozenCherry

As soon as he started going in, i started screaming and that pretty much ended it right there.

I haven't had sex, but I strongly suspect that if I ever did, it would be pretty similar to this. Complete with screaming and all.

I scream even for the thought that someone put something to IN me :o I do not want anything to going IN me, that is definitely UNnatural :blink:

Aloveroflife

@Ace of Hearts - That story made my day :) :cake:

My first experience... I was 17 and it involved lying in a field and some awkward touching. The whole time I was just thinking, "This is so wrong," and feeling like I was doing something really bad. I figured out not long after that I was probably asexual. Wish I'd figured it out sooner :rolleyes: :lol:

Exactly! Everything even semi-sexual that I have done (including kissing) feels so wrong to me. Not hugging, but anything else. Like I really shouldn't be doing it, no matter how appropriate it is. And shortly after breaking up with my first and to date only boyfriend I discovered my asexuality.

Thank God.

Member32486

I was 13 - too young for a lot of people, but the right time for me. We weren't romantically involved, but were very close friends who were just curious and trusted each other enough to give it a go.

Most of the experience was spent giggling amidst awkward fumbles. I can't remember if it hurt, I'm assuming not. I still class it among one of my best sexual experiences to this day.

thats good about it being one of the best sexual experiences. i and i know other people that wish they could say the same.

Member32486

The closest thing I've had to a 'sexual experience' is when I threw a hymn book at this guy hit him in the most perfect possible place I could hit him with a big, heavy book. He couldn't breathe because he was in pain, I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard. I guess you could say I banged him with a book because I threw the book so hard when it hit him it make a BANG sound

LMAO!! :lol: that counts for sure!! :D

The Doctor Who?

I know this isn't all that sexual, but it messed me up, big time. It was almost 2 years ago and I still freak out while thinking about it. :mellow:

But it was with my first and *last* boyfriend- we were at 6 Flags (for an end of year school trip). I was 15, in 9th grade. He was VERY touchy feely, and I'm not at all.

He stood behind me, and would wrap his arms around my waist and stuff like that. It disgusted me, and I didn't know what to do. Just thinking about it, I start to have a panic attack, cry and have kinesthetic hallucinations. This is the first I've spoken about it.

So that was my first and last sexual experience, I'm too screwed up to have another one. x

Sorry for being... ugh.

Lady Longshadow

I know this isn't all that sexual, but it messed me up, big time. It was almost 2 years ago and I still freak out while thinking about it. :mellow:

But it was with my first and *last* boyfriend- we were at 6 Flags (for an end of year school trip). I was 15, in 9th grade. He was VERY touchy feely, and I'm not at all.

He stood behind me, and would wrap his arms around my waist and stuff like that. It disgusted me, and I didn't know what to do. Just thinking about it, I start to have a panic attack, cry and have kinesthetic hallucinations. This is the first I've spoken about it.

So that was my first and last sexual experience, I'm too screwed up to have another one. x

Sorry for being... ugh.

Wow,that's a pretty strong reaction. I'm sorry that was so traumatic for you. =(

I look back on some of the traumatic sexual experiences I've had and feel like I have no right to complain because it could have been so much worse, but I suppose we all have our own comfort zones and boundaries.

I'm 17, my first kiss was just over a year ago and made me have sort of a panic attack (involving hyperventilation and I almost cried). It was partially because I didn't see it coming (wasn't his fault, IT WAS REALLY OBVIOUS but I was sort of in lala land and had never kissed and my mind had sort of not processed anything). There was not too much kissing in that relationship. My second relationship was shorter but involved making out once at a coffee shop and that's my most sexual experience so =P

Physical contact sometimes makes me shake really badly (sometimes even when I'm not freaked out) and sometimes I sort of get used to things and am okay. Regardless of that though, I really like physical contact/cuddling... although I'm not sure about more sexual things because I haven't really gotten there, I'm not sure if I would get used to it or just be really uncomfortable with it no matter what.

My first time was when I was 17 and the guy I was dating was 19. We were both virgins. He was SOOO nervous it was actually kind of hilarious. We were both a little shy about it. I was trying to be in the mood but the whole thing just seemed a little goofy and awkward. So he got the condom on, we started getting busy and... it was really boring. It was awfully anti-climactic. I couldn't help but think, "Wow this is really not worth all the hype," but also thought maybe it just sucked 'cause it was my first time and he was new at it too. Oi.

Ick. I have had failed attempts. My boyfriend "popped my cherry" while fingering me. The fingering wasn't for enjoyment though, it was so he could hopefully prepare me more for having sex (we had tried once before this, and it was horribly painful and I was crying). Well, the fingering wasn't much better, I was whimpering, crying, and in pain. But still, after a few of that and when he was able to get two fingers in there, we tried sex again. It seemed like after his first attempt, he practically threw foreplay out the window and just wants to get the job done. We tried another four times. He hasn't been able to make it in more than in inch and it's horribly painful, uncomfortable, and leaves me crying. The worst part is that since he's a virgin too, he doesn't know how to deal with another virgin so he does things that seem wrong. Like making my legs go off the side of the bed and making this weird, unattractive, kinda creepy "determined/serious" face. At least when he fingered me he'd be right next to me and able to pet and hold me and comfort me, but for when we try sex, it really does remind me of Animal Planet. Ugh...one of these days...one of these days I'll finally get it done with so he can boast his manliness to his friends. Because he fails to tell them about all of the sexual favors that I do for him. -_- Ugh, Sexual Men...

My first time was when I was 17 and the guy I was dating was 19. We were both virgins. He was SOOO nervous it was actually kind of hilarious. We were both a little shy about it. I was trying to be in the mood but the whole thing just seemed a little goofy and awkward. So he got the condom on, we started getting busy and... it was really boring. It was awfully anti-climactic. I couldn't help but think, "Wow this is really not worth all the hype," but also thought maybe it just sucked 'cause it was my first time and he was new at it too. Oi.

Wow, I'm jealous that it didn't hurt for you. I know this is odd, but how'd you do it? Did you use lubrication or did you spend a lot of time in the foreplay first? I'm curious because I can't seem to get it right...It's like a uh...hot dog trying to get into a straw, or something that just doesn't work.

Like making my legs go off the side of the bed and making this weird, unattractive, kinda creepy "determined/serious" face.

I hate that look so much. D: It's so very, very unsexy!

Member33070
It's like a uh...hot dog trying to get into a straw, or something that just doesn't work.

Yeesh, precisely my thought, only I didn't have the perfect analogy.

And for the record, I am a 20 year old virgin. :aven:

Ick. I have had failed attempts. My boyfriend "popped my cherry" while fingering me. The fingering wasn't for enjoyment though, it was so he could hopefully prepare me more for having sex (we had tried once before this, and it was horribly painful and I was crying). Well, the fingering wasn't much better, I was whimpering, crying, and in pain. But still, after a few of that and when he was able to get two fingers in there, we tried sex again. It seemed like after his first attempt, he practically threw foreplay out the window and just wants to get the job done. We tried another four times. He hasn't been able to make it in more than in inch and it's horribly painful, uncomfortable, and leaves me crying. The worst part is that since he's a virgin too, he doesn't know how to deal with another virgin so he does things that seem wrong. Like making my legs go off the side of the bed and making this weird, unattractive, kinda creepy "determined/serious" face. At least when he fingered me he'd be right next to me and able to pet and hold me and comfort me, but for when we try sex, it really does remind me of Animal Planet. Ugh...one of these days...one of these days I'll finally get it done with so he can boast his manliness to his friends. Because he fails to tell them about all of the sexual favors that I do for him. -_- Ugh, Sexual Men...

That's not a Sexual men thing, honey; that's just a bad and selfish lover. Fair enough that he's inexperienced, but it sounds like he also just completely lacks any tenderness with you. If he's treating sex with you as a status goal, then he's treating you wrongly.

Ditch the zero and get yourself a hero, or be your own hero.

Cuddles and cake to you.

P.

Archived