What was your first sexual experience like? How old were you?

Member32486

Member32486

this is going off of the topic "what was your first kiss like?"

i was 15 when i first actually had sex (i dont remember much before that eventhough i know i "messed around"). i remember it hurt and really wasnt that pleasant at all. times after the first were better... ish, but i was so paranoid about getting preggers eventhough we used protection. but when your young, dumb and "in love" it was "perfect." NOT, it wasnt until i made love to the first "love of my life" that it actually felt good, was enjoyable and ment something.

Guest FrozenCherry

No any... Except I throw the ice to his pants. After couple of moments he was able to talk and pleased to get them out of his pants. So I accidently touched his *that* when I fishing the ice out of his pants. Was that sexual experience? It is only time when my hand have been mans pants :unsure:

Guest FrozenCherry

lol nice

well hmm, as for a sexual experience.... prolly not, just a wang touching experience :P

It was already too much :lol:

Aiko_spacer

since your saying 'sexual' and not actually sex I'll ad mine, something that only since yesterday made sence.

this is from like 4 years ago ... when I tried, I was 21.

My ex organized something shortly after we split up, heck I don't even remember what. But he said he'd let me sleep at his house so I would not have to ride home at the night. Since I know him from early childhood and we have done that allot, like really allot, I didn't see the problem. I knew he was not going to rape me or try anything funny, because hurting me is just not something he can. But it turned out the bunk bed went missing ( and again I did not notice that he might have planned that) So we spend the night in his bed. I knew I wasn't gone get any sleep but thats always the case in 'sharing a room' with me, I just can't sleep. Somewhere in the night he placed a hand on my middle. I think he moved his leg up to mine r something, don't remember that too well but there was something. I just thought he wasn't finding his sleepy spot, but the hand thing really freaked me out so I gently took it of me and tucked his hand back to him. After that he stopped.

The thought that he wanted to have sex with me did not even cross my mind once. As I told him before I could not give that. Most stressful and unpleasant night in my whole life, if sharing a bed feels like this why on earth would I want more ? And yeah why did I do it ? I will never have a darn clue others then 'my god I am a dumb' but I AM know for expanding my horizons. Well ok not bungee jumping but ... lol.

After finding this site and reading about sexual reactions and how people get others into going for the act, I'm wondering is it was some sord of a plan from his army friends or something. to you know ... 'tame her' or 'give her a night she won't forget and she'll take you back !' :huh:

Ace of Swords

I was 15. It was boring and lasted about 10 minutes. I was thinking about sea turtles and the ocean the whole time.

I was 13 - too young for a lot of people, but the right time for me. We weren't romantically involved, but were very close friends who were just curious and trusted each other enough to give it a go.

Most of the experience was spent giggling amidst awkward fumbles. I can't remember if it hurt, I'm assuming not. I still class it among one of my best sexual experiences to this day.

I've never had sex per se, but I think that a prolonged cuddling (sexual touch included) & kissing session is kind of an "sexual experience".

Well, I was 16 (or was I already 17? I'm not sure) when I did that prolonged cuddling-thing with my boyfriend, and he seemed very eager, but to be honest, it felt very boring and uncomfortable to me. If I were sexual, that scenario would probably have ended in us having sex, but now it ended so that I couldn't take it anymore (I felt like I couldn't breathe when he was that close to me, plus it sucked when I couldn't move freely when he was all over me), said that I need some fresh air and went outdoors. And a very awkward discussion followed - he was trying to hint about sex and I didn't want to think about it, so I pretended I didn't get it until he gave up XD

The closest thing I've had to a 'sexual experience' is when I threw a hymn book at this guy hit him in the most perfect possible place I could hit him with a big, heavy book. He couldn't breathe because he was in pain, I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard. I guess you could say I banged him with a book because I threw the book so hard when it hit him it make a BANG sound

I think I was 18, & it was us touching each other sexually until we both climaxed. Although it might have just been me that finished, actually - I think the attention was mostly focused on me. It was fine, though. A bit awkward on my part, but he was more experienced, so that was very helpful.

I didn't have my first kiss until I was twenty one, I was inebriated and not truly myself. I didn't mind it at the time. I later tried kissing while sober.. bad idea it was horrible.

It just felt wrong and awkward. I had sex to try to understand my lack of interest in men or woman. Again it was bad. I experimented with both men and woman multiple times, I guess to convince myself that I was like everyone else. Not pleasing for me at all.

@Ace of Hearts - That story made my day :) :cake:

My first experience... I was 17 and it involved lying in a field and some awkward touching. The whole time I was just thinking, "This is so wrong," and feeling like I was doing something really bad. I figured out not long after that I was probably asexual. Wish I'd figured it out sooner :rolleyes: :lol:

Professor T. Pollution

The closest thing I've had to a 'sexual experience' is when I threw a hymn book at this guy hit him in the most perfect possible place I could hit him with a big, heavy book. He couldn't breathe because he was in pain, I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard. I guess you could say I banged him with a book because I threw the book so hard when it hit him it make a BANG sound

You are now on my hero list, just so you know.

As for me...well, I haven't had sex, but tiresome, annoying and boring are the adjctives that come to mind for the other stuff.

Guest Nightfire

First sexual relation? Haven't lost my virginity and never will :P

But the most sexual thing I've done was groping a guy's groin :P And sticking my hand in their undergarments :P I wasn't horny or anything, seducing is just my nature. I do it for the lulz xD Also I was experimenting.

OT - Kavorkian scarf! "Oh jeeezz with the machine of death!" "Death is good to avoid!" :lol: :cake: :cake:

Quite ironically, my first experience with actual sex (and not just touching or groping) was with a sexual guy, but one who was not attracted enough to me to "keep it up"... and so, yeah, it was kind of a fail. XP

Funny, 'cause I'm the asexual one and I wanted to try sex, and he's the sexual one and he just couldn't do it. Just goes to show, nothing is simple. :ph34r:

Oh, and I was/am 19.

Mine was so-so I guess. Only did it just to lose my virginity. Last time I did it, it wasn't that great feeling.

Ditto. I was 19 the first time. 20 with the second guy. Neither time impressed me so I figured there was something wrong with me. Luckily I found AVEN and the rest is history :)

ShadeOfViolet

i was bored, asked if i could read a book or something, told him to put on the condom and get on with it.

As soon as he started going in, i started screaming and that pretty much ended it right there.

Corpus Twain

I've only had a couple close opportunities to have them, but I always had second thoughts about it. Now I no longer have much of an urge to engage in any type of sexual act.

I was just about to turn 16. I was dating this girl for about 6 weeks or so and my parent decided to go on vacation leaving me alone in the house. this girl and i have been getting very touchy feely, getting as close to intercourse as you can get. so being young and horny it was perfect timing having a house alone for 2 weeks. i remember the feelings very well. The first time we had sex it was great! Although it did feel great, it was more of a feeling of relief or completion rather then sexual ecstasy. the second time i remember thinking been there done that, it wasn't nearly as good as the first time. The third time it was more of lets get this done. So within 2 days my idea of a sex life changed drastically, a complete 180.

Ive been sexual with a few women. But sex was always something i felt obligated to perform in a relationship and i would rarely be the one to initiate sex. Still haven't meet one of us A's out in the wild, but would really like to find the intimacy or feeling of closeness that sex can bring into a relationship again, but without the sex of course.

young.modern

I lost my virginity at 18 to my boyfriend at the time.

After, I was like "Ok... so this is God's gift to us?".

I tried it again with my NOW current boyfriend, expecting to perhaps feel different and it was still that "Ok... I'm bored, can we go back to playing scrabble now?"

I tried to persuade myself that I had at least a bit of sexual desire in me... I WAS WRONG! I DON'T! :P

Well, ummmm... There are different levels of sexual experience. XD My very first remotely sexual experience with another person took place in an observatory restroom with my boyfriend at the time. We didn't go very far, but it was fun.

Lady Longshadow

I lost mine virginity to my first girlfriend when I was 22. It was kind of awkward, but to my credit she questioned weather or not I was a virgin because of my technique. I didn't like letting her touch me down there, so it was all me pleasuring her.

Since then I've tried intercourse a couple of time, both with male and female anatomy, but was never able to carry through with it, for different reasons. So, despite having had many sexual experiences, I have never had intercourse. Does that mean I'm still a virgin? Perhaps one could say I'm virginesque.

Aloveroflife

i was bored, asked if i could read a book or something, told him to put on the condom and get on with it.

As soon as he started going in, i started screaming and that pretty much ended it right there.

I haven't had sex, but I strongly suspect that if I ever did, it would be pretty similar to this. Complete with screaming and all.

Archived