TransWhatevers of AVEN

ChildOfTheLight

I'm all yadaed out for the moment (and all interneted out in general) -- I've been glued to AVEN/yadaforum/other transgender sites in all my free time for the last week or so, since I had the bright idea to go to yadaforum in the first place, not knowing I'd be breaking the dam on my transgender feelings which I've had to keep restrained lately due to an unfortunate personal situation. The only thing that made all that easier than the initial self-discovery process was that I basically knew where I was going. Aaaargh...I think I smell rubber myelin smoking from my corpus callosum from all that.

While we're on the subject of haircuts, I was hacking most of mine off today when I decided to do a little hairline experiment. I'd had a stylist straighten my hairline with a straight razor before and decided to try my own hand at creating a more masculine pattern:

5399019687_75beec5ede.jpg

Damned light. It buuurrrrnnnssssssss.

You have managed to pull off a quite masculine hair cut with a masculine hairline (don't ask me how I know this because I don't know what makes it look that way, all I know is that my internal pattern matching matches up your hair style with many males and no females so that is my gauge). Your haircut is handsome and reminds me of some actor whose name I never knew.

Like the cut, William.

Also, said to me & and now I'm seeing it more every time. So I'm adding this entry into the William Lookey-Likey Competition, cos that's now what it is.

Give it a moment.

9cyPFQbgCnqwylnh2w6poQkbo1_500.jpg

Like the cut, William.

Also, said to me & and now I'm seeing it more every time. So I'm adding this entry into the William Lookey-Likey Competition, cos that's now what it is.

Give it a moment.

DALLY.

Your corroboration on that count means the world to me. Really. Don't think I'm not on my way to making 'Harold' my nickname with a certain someone.

This also reminds me how long it's been since I've blown proper bubbles. Hmm...

Like the cut, William.

Give it a moment.

DALLY.

Your corroboration on that count means the world to me. Really. Don't think I'm not on my way to making 'Harold' my nickname with a certain someone.

This also reminds me how long it's been since I've blown proper bubbles. Hmm...

WILLIAM.

Get yourself to the dish liquid now... And there is a song isn't there? It's kind of sad. So I'll say, unlike the pretty bubbles you may blow in the air, may your dreams never POP!

WILLIAM.

Get yourself to the dish liquid now... And there is a song isn't there? It's kind of sad. So I'll say, unlike the pretty bubbles you may blow in the air, may your dreams never POP!

You charmer.

WILLIAM.

You charmer.

Yeah, I can turn it on when there are enough quarters in the meter. Otherwise, the Charm Board is knocking on the door wanting my eviction.

WILLIAM.

You charmer.

Yeah, I can turn it on when there are enough quarters in the meter. Otherwise, the Charm Board is knocking on the door wanting my eviction.

I'll keep the quarters coming if you'll make good on that drink you promised me. Though-- quarters, pints... what's the difference, really?

One for the bitchfest: My parents don't seem to understand that I don't need to sleep ten-twelve hours a night and avoid stress as much as possible BY CHOICE any more than someone who uses a walker does so by choice. I do what I need to do to survive. I never wanted to be sick. I'm not refusing to deal with "the real world." Guess what, ableist d-bags? Not everyone is capable of doing the same things! Don't expect the rest of the world to mirror your own personal experiences and abilities because it won't.

But but but on a happy note I have my cranberry cherry juice.

WILLIAM.

You charmer.

I'll keep the quarters coming if you'll make good on that drink you promised me. Though-- quarters, pints... what's the difference, really?

William, there will always be a beer chilling in the fridge with your name written all over it, and looking into my wallet--dodging the moths flying out--three bucks for a beer out at the pub of choice.

Count on it, mate.

ajf;kljsad

I HATE ROOMMATE DRAMA! And it only involves me because one of them wants to up and leave, and aside from her, i'm the only one who pays rent, and without her, i can't afford the rent, but we can't afford to move either. :angry:

William, there will always be a beer chilling in the fridge with your name written all over it, and looking into my wallet--dodging the moths flying out--three bucks for a beer out at the pub of choice.

Count on it, mate.

I'll see your beer and raise you a six.

*hugs* for all the bitchers.

ajf;kljsad

I HATE ROOMMATE DRAMA! And it only involves me because one of them wants to up and leave, and aside from her, i'm the only one who pays rent, and without her, i can't afford the rent, but we can't afford to move either. :angry:

Sorry about this, Heka. I kind of know how you feel, but on the freaky reverse flip. You see, I have no roommates (does that make me an inmate?) but I have people trying to get into my room all the freakin' time (And for what--to share the rent, steal my trust fund... I want to know!) Take last night for instance. I had somebody waking me up at 4 am trying to get into my room with their key. And really, this did not sit well with the dream I was having at the time, I have to say.

I hope things work out for you for the best, Heka.

Count on it, mate.

I'll see your beer and raise you a six.

*hugs* for all the bitchers.

Topper.

ajf;kljsad

Sorry about this, Heka. I kind of know how you feel, but on the freaky reverse flip. You see, I have no roommates (does that make me an inmate?) but I have people trying to get into my room all the freakin' time (And for what--to share the rent, steal my trust fund... I want to know!) Take last night for instance. I had somebody waking me up at 4 am trying to get into my room with their key. And really, this did not sit well with the dream I was having at the time, I have to say.

I hope things work out for you for the best, Heka.

That would make me very more paranoid than I already am. I would end up putting traps all over the place, legal or not. I had a bad experience when I was little of a drunk person trying to break into my room through the window at 3am (we were on the first floor). I really wouldn't mind not having a roommate, but I really don't want to take out even more student loans next academic year, cause then I'll end up having to pay back so much more, plus there's that limit to how much I can take out...

I think I'll just finish my drink and go to bed.

Edited by mort paradis
Amputation Defenestration

And then let's get Lesbian Hair togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Somebody please explain Lesbian Hair to me. I'm boggled.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Well, kids, on the last episode of Before Egypt, the good yadas were spamming Lesbian Hair, and curly Lesbian Hair to boot.

Everywhere like such as

tumblr_letkizTJ0p1qcdb1zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lec97mY7Yn1qzs56do1_500.jpg

Also Charles don't make me laugh so hard so late at night when I'm supposed to be asleep shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And then let's get Lesbian Hair togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Somebody please explain Lesbian Hair to me. I'm boggled.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Well, kids, on the last episode of Before Egypt, the good yadas were spamming Lesbian Hair, and curly Lesbian Hair to boot.

Everywhere like such as

tumblr_letkizTJ0p1qcdb1zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lec97mY7Yn1qzs56do1_500.jpg

Also Charles don't make me laugh so hard so late at night when I'm supposed to be asleep shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TALIA~~~~~~

WHO IS THAT? WHO, WHO, WHOOOOOO IS THAT? SHEISPURTY.

Aloha. I've had my first week of my first full-time semester in over a year, so...yeah. It feels refreshing and weird. In the process of recovery celebration, I've been wearing a wonderful old robe, bundled up in a plushy blanket, and cooked for myself while totes ignoring this canker sore...yep...totally ignoring it...*licks it*.

Kieran, that dream is wickedly cool. Dalek-stopping Yadas on a wardrobe raid ftw!

Awwww, do we really have to flock to Tumblr? [/whining]

Ooh, that Alaska airplane is interesting.

Cool hair, Ecu and William.

OMP, spoiler chains inside multi-layer quotes. @_@ A little SHAME now and then is a good thing, though...and what a beautiful, beautiful SHAME that was. Also, I hope you know I can't get p. 744 to work around your love-bacon-chocolate-fest

Dave, I'm glad you liked it. :3

Wounded burricorn has earned some lava~~

Candied bacon ice cream with peanut butter cups?? *faints*

Magnum P.I. cake...*floats away*

Egypt...I hope this is all for the best. It will be nice to have the Yadafora back up, but Egypt had better end up doing well, posh darnit!

But how are particular hairstyles attributed to a group of people?

I wish my fringe was long enough to totally imitate that style!! I basically have that but longer on the sides if I try to David Tennant spike it :)

Guess what everyone: I probably won't be going back to school, because even with fee waivers it's expensive and I need a job and I finished up my certificate course. But most of my friends (and I'm even using friends loosely here) are at the college, so I will have almost no off-line social life. Which I've found is only good for me, if I have NO off-line social life, not one that consists solely of my parents and assorted family. -_-

I just ordered Whipping Girl (and some other books) online. I used my dad's credit card to order it, as Paypal was being weird and I don't have a credit card. So I'm kinda hoping it doesn't list the names of the books I ordered in his credit card transaction history. (I just told him I was ordering "a bunch of books, mostly Discworld ones", which is true.) I don't think it would give the name of every single book I purchased..

Edited by Jibun

Don't worry, Jibun, I don't think it will show up. I have a shared credit account with my husband and no webstore I've used has ever listed the items I bought on the bill.

Also, I LOVE YOU ALL! (NTW)

But how are particular hairstyles attributed to a group of people?

It basically started as an in-joke among lesbians who noticed how many of them seem to have it :) 'Lesbian' is probably quite the wrong word in that context (why isn't there a word for having been raised as socially female despite not necessarily identifying with that, while having a complicated relationship towards various signifiers of masculinity?), although most of them (like myself even this time last year...) probably don't realise that.

I just ordered Whipping Girl (and some other books) online. I used my dad's credit card to order it, as Paypal was being weird and I don't have a credit card. So I'm kinda hoping it doesn't list the names of the books I ordered in his credit card transaction history. (I just told him I was ordering "a bunch of books, mostly Discworld ones", which is true.) I don't think it would give the name of every single book I purchased..

Unless billing is totally different where you live, transactions on the bill just show up as one line with the name of the retailer and the purchase amount - that's certainly what mine looks like.

Oh Merlin's pajamas my school year starts tomorrow.

~infinite creys~

Like the curse/exclamation. Iseewhatyoudidthere~

Does that mean no more Violet? :(

Also, I LOVE YOU ALL! (NTW)

I love you too. (NTW)

And all the other yadas.

~infinite creys~

~infinite hugs~

~infinite creys~

So does mine. o_o (well really the second semester of the academic year here)

After today...I have no idea how long or often I'll be able to foray into yadaland. My life will be school 24/7! *dies a little*

I have two weeks left of summer semester, meaning LOTS OF WORK TO DO OH P.

So yeah, I'll be foraying into yadaland a LOT less over the next couple of weeks. At least the forum being down will make this easier.

~infinite creys~

So does mine. o_o (well really the second semester of the academic year here)

I hope that you two have an awesome year/semester, and learn lots and have fun.

*misses school*

*should have stayed in school even longer*

:cake: