TransWhatevers of AVEN

Meanwhile, in the other trans threads, the people speak innocently, unaware of the world domination plans brewing among their brethren.

P is for...

P, this is perhaps the single greatest plan that anyone has ever made.

We should get capes and highly stylized masks - like V, but more androgynous.

any plan that lets me wear a cape? i am all in.

the biggest problem will be how to sneak a herd of reindeer past the herders without anyone noticing. i'm thinking of just pointing and shouting, "look! over there! free hiekkahentunen!" but it might be wise to have a backup plan.

and, yeah, world domination is in our blood. we just can't help ourselves. was it the glue? were we born that way? was it a result of trauma as children? is it even worth asking the question? no one may ever know for sure...

(sorry; far too many different threads going on here at once...)

the biggest problem will be how to sneak a herd of reindeer past the herders without anyone noticing. i'm thinking of just pointing and shouting, "look! over there! free hiekkahentunen!" but it might be wise to have a backup plan.

We all wear Santa suits. Surely they would let obvious bringers of good will and presents past no matter how suspicious the lack of sled, presents, and general jolliness.

P is for...

We all wear Santa suits. Surely they would let obvious bringers of good will and presents past no matter how suspicious the lack of sled, presents, and general jolliness.

see, prettyeyes, this is why we need you. i sincerely doubt either Pugnacioun or myself would ever have thought of anything even peripherally associated with general jolliness (in fact, i'm vaguely astonished that you were able to yourself).

now if Percy and the Professor (yikes, sounds like a bad 60s sitcom) ever show up, we can get this show on the road...

P is for...

see, prettyeyes, this is why we need you. i sincerely doubt either Pugnacioun or myself would ever have thought of anything even peripherally associated with general jolliness (in fact, i'm vaguely astonished that you were able to yourself).

now if Percy and the Professor (yikes, sounds like a bad 60s sitcom) ever show up, we can get this show on the road...

I would take offense if it weren't so true.

I wonder, though, if the people of the home of Santa (well, Father Christmas) would find it odd that a gaggle of him came to take their reindeer.

tsk, tsk, Pugnacioun. i expected better of you.

extrapolate.

elves.

I wonder, though, if the people of the home of Santa (well, Father Christmas) would find it odd that a gaggle of him came to take their reindeer.

Hmmm... Perhaps we will have to borrow a particularly adorable child to counter their potential protests with "But how else will we deliver presents all over the woooooorld" like in all the sappy holiday films made for television. :lol:

You guys have been busily having tea parties and planning world domination while I was away fighting evil!?

Seriously, I thought we were stealing the Crown Jewels of England. Whatever, you guys can't focus for nothin'

Operation: Cold Dawn is now in progress, btw.

As a person of the Fancy gender, I claim the right to post here.

Basil the Tired Aesthete

Congratulations on your Teen Immaculate Conception? This is turning into quite an epic cake. Are we using a big tin or small writing?

• Like 3

nope santa costumes are no use for anything, both bank robbers and pedos use them all the time :P

But you just go on rule the world, I wouldn't if someone begged me to. I'm having enough trouble ruling my own small world 8)

I was also wondering what I would find if I searched for gender cake. So now I will.

ok it was boring, only what gender is your child cakes but I loved this lord of the ring cake!

Lord Dandylion

I think it depends on where I am psychologically. Typically I stand out as obviously feminine in many ways, but what I feel I am has always been somewhere in the middle regardless. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I always want there to be a balance. I'm always on opposite sides, either furiously tugging or peacefully resting in the middle (on everything, not just gender). Right now, I feel quite like a little girl, yet in my mind, it's just... a little...erm cute? Not girl. Just a little cute. Child? Maybe I'm anti-gender because despite how I look or act, I don't want to place myself anywhere and think it's just an overrated waste of time (and mental anguish). Little boys should get all the frilly lacy dolls they want (Why am I so obsessed with frilly lace right now?) and girls can have an interest in toy trucks and fixing cars (I love fixing things, not that I know anything about cars, but damn, do I love fixing things!)

Umm, what was the point of this post... hmm

I heard there was tea? XD

I think I like it both when it's oposites present

With my pink trousers (got them today) I will have to go for a male shirt. No tie, that's a kind of gem and I can't handle them.

Lord Dandylion

I think I like it both when it's oposites present

With my pink trousers (got them today) I will have to go for a male shirt. No tie, that's a kind of gem and I can't handle them.

I used to mix and match all the time. I'm too aware of it now. If only I had a time machine... ooh, speaking of which, that would be a wonderful way to get some fancy clothes *daydreams*

• Like 1

Does anyone else find it humorous that the transyadas of AVEN have simply come back 'round to discussing cake, whereas the transgirls and transmen have stayed relatively on topic?

No? Just me? Ah, well.

Pugnacioun, we all talk about our gender issues everywhere, all the time, until we and everyone around us are sick of them. this is where we come to unwind and take a break from the trials and tribulations of Transyadaism. (wait--can we have our own tiny, Eastern European principality? pretty please?)

Personally, I think we should steal some portion of one of the Nordic countries, like Finland.

There aren't that many people there. I don't think they'd notice.

It this plan doesn't work we could probably manage to capture an unused part of Canada. It might get pretty cold though seeing as most of our population lives close to the US border. We'd probably have to stake our claim up north. :unsure: But then I suppose we wouldn't need a fridge for all the cake icing. The tea would get cold fast though.

KieranTheWerewolf42

Hmmm... Perhaps we will have to borrow a particularly adorable child to counter their potential protests with "But how else will we deliver presents all over the woooooorld" like in all the sappy holiday films made for television. :lol:

We should build our own reindeer like in The Nightmare Before Christmas

Tea, cake and a coup d'état, how's everyone fixed for Sunday? Could have a little snooze and watch Antiques Roadshow after.

There is a peninsula in Canada named after my distant French-explorer ancestors. Maybe whoever has it now would let me have it if I ask really nicely... :unsure:

• Like 1
P is for...

Tea, cake and a coup d'état, how's everyone fixed for Sunday? Could have a little snooze and watch Antiques Roadshow after.

good lord, C M. add a little sherry and you've just described my perfect Sunday afternoon. i'm in.

good lord, C M. add a little sherry and you've just described my perfect Sunday afternoon. i'm in.

Oh, P, you hilarious old fogy.

It's not old foginess, they are timeless activities! I'm bringing the port.

P is for...

Oh, P, you hilarious old fogy.

It's not old foginess, they are timeless activities! I'm bringing the port.

thank you, C M. Pugnacioun's just jealous of our leisure time. i'll have a bit of that port, if you don't mind.

besides, Pugnacioun, it's Sunday. what the hell do you do on a Sunday?!

Professor T. Pollution

What's this? I leave the thread alone for a few hours, and I come back to find that we're stealing reindeer and staking out our Finnish claims? Not to mention the booze-drinking (P, prettyeyes, there's time enough for that this Saturday), sherry-gulping, tea-sipping, cake-designing, and general world domination tomfoolery! Look, I'd love to take over the world, I really would, but let's do it when we're all present and ccounted for! Or you lot could take over the world, and I could run it (as a giant psychology laboratory). I second the motion for capes and masks, by the by, and add the suggestion of gloves. Finland is cold, after all, and they look dashing to boot. We'll be the asexiest world conquerors in recorded history; I'll paint a portrait. (No, really. P, prettyeyes, Percy, and Pugnacioun, send me pictures at once.)

I must say I'm with Pugnacioun on this, as with many things - I'll pass on the booze, you tipsy old codgers.

I'm not with Pugnacioun on the church thing, though; the only god I kneel before is Science. And with Science, I shall do as Kieran has suggested and build us some purdy reindeer. They will have laser eyes. Why, you ask? Don't question my motives. I assure you, there are reasons. And those reasons are certainly not "lasers are awesome." :ph34r:

Oh, and P? I prefer to think that "Percy and the Professor" would be an insane(ly entertaining) 80's show. Who doesn't love the eighties?

(I jest not about the painting. I have bushels of free time. Because bushels are a chronological measurement, of course.)

P is for...

What's this? I leave the thread alone for a few hours, and I come back to find that we're stealing reindeer and staking out our Finnish claims? Not to mention the booze-drinking (P, prettyeyes, there's time enough for that this Saturday), sherry-gulping, tea-sipping, cake-designing, and general world domination tomfoolery! Look, I'd love to take over the world, I really would, but let's do it when we're all present and ccounted for! Or you lot could take over the world, and I could run it (as a giant psychology laboratory). I second the motion for capes and masks, by the by, and add the suggestion of gloves. Finland is cold, after all, and they look dashing to boot. We'll be the asexiest world conquerors in recorded history; I'll paint a portrait. (No, really. P, prettyeyes, Percy, and Pugnacioun, send me pictures at once.)

I must say I'm with Pugnacioun on this, as with many things - I'll pass on the booze, you tipsy old codgers.

I'm not with Pugnacioun on the church thing, though; the only god I kneel before is Science. And with Science, I shall do as Kieran has suggested and build us some purdy reindeer. They will have laser eyes. Why, you ask? Don't question my motives. I assure you, there are reasons. And those reasons are certainly not "lasers are awesome." :ph34r:

Oh, and P? I prefer to think that "Percy and the Professor" would be an insane(ly entertaining) 80's show. Who doesn't love the eighties?

(I jest not about the painting. I have bushels of free time. Because bushels are a chronological measurement, of course.)

well, Professor. it's about damned time. and that's really all i've got to say at the moment. my plane is leaving for Helsinki in a few hours and i haven't even started packing yet. honestly, i'm the worst procrastinator.

there are pictures of every single one of us on this board. you've got so much time on your hands? do your homework. (mutter mutter lazy young people of today have no sense of responsibility want everything handed to them on a silver salver mutter mutter...)

and-- who doesn't love the 80s? people who lived through them.

i'm going to bed. i have a busy day tomorrow, preparing for all the young whippersnappers who will be invading my home on Saturday. goodnight.

Lord Dandylion
And with Science, I shall do as Kieran has suggested and build us some purdy reindeer. They will have laser eyes. Why, you ask? Don't question my motives. I assure you, there are reasons. And those reasons are certainly not "lasers are awesome." :ph34r:

But of course not. :rolleyes: