TransWhatevers of AVEN

P is for...

Okay, this is seriously weirding me out. There seems to be a link between childhood glue fascinations, androgyny, and the letter P...

It's a conspiracy!

it's the glue fumes, that's what it is. we all inhaled too much as kids and now we're paying the price. they ought to put a warning on the label--CAUTION: May Cause Your Child's Gender Identity To Go Completely Mad.

at least we have diverse tastes in tea and various other beverages. that's reassuring, at any rate.

• Like 2

Joining the *I don't give a damn side*, right beside the *I don't know what I identify as section*.

Somebody surprise me with a tea, I'm willing to try something new and I think that the rest of you have better taste in beverages than me. Just don't add glue to it please.

oneofthesun

Apparently I missed the Transmen of AVEN thread but that's OK... I identified as a man for convenience's sake but I'm really something in between.

Apparently I missed the Transmen of AVEN thread but that's OK... I identified as a man for convenience's sake but I'm really something in between.

Same. If I have to choose binary sides I definetly go to the masculine side but a third option would be the absolute best. Now if only society would start working that way!

• Like 1

Same. If I have to choose binary sides I definetly go to the masculine side but a third option would be the absolute best. Now if only society would start working that way!

And biology.

I would very much like to offer a large "frak you" to my ovaries.

Damn those beastly gonads.

D: Yes, yes, yes. I named my uterus "The Death Star."

• Like 1

And biology.

I would very much like to offer a large "frak you" to my ovaries.

Damn those beastly gonads.

D: Yes, yes, yes. I named my uterus "The Death Star."

Wanna trade?

*sipping rose tea. Sees the mentions of unwanted ovaries and uterus. Spits out tea and laughs at phrasing*

You know, despite being in the third gender group, and that I'd choose to be male if I got the option, I kinda like the idea I can carry a new life inside me. It's the main reason I'm ok with sex with my fiance. He'd make such a good dad, and we'd have pretty children.

Dunno what kind of parent I'd be though... :unsure:

• Like 1

Oh yay, now I feel all included and stuff. I think most of you know I'm agendered - I'm using the term neuter more now, though.

I guess people understand it more, I dunno.

P is for...

Hello !

I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

all are welcome with the Whatevers, Dona J, new and old alike. pull up a chair and have a cup of tea and some :cake: . feel free to tell us all a bit about yourself, if you like! we're very pleased to have you, both at AVEN in general and here in our cosy little corner of the board.

Hello !

I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Watch Ramona And Beezus Online Free

oh yes, have a cup of tea with me please ^_^

I have just bought camomilla honey and vanilla tea it tastes just nice! Haven't got any :cake: but maybe someone else can bring us some :wub:

P is for...

Haven't got any :cake: but maybe someone else can bring us some :wub:

well, i am always happy to play host, so on a whim i searched for gender neutral cakes. they were all baby shower cakes though, so i tried androgyny cakes instead. somehow i got this:

teen-pregnancy-birthday-cake.jpg

i'm sure it tastes delicious, and we can all congratulate ourselves on that not being an issue here.

however, i've brought a few petits fours as well, as those are more to my own personal taste.

gift-box-petits-fours.jpg

help yourselves; plenty for everyone!

• Like 1

wow P...that was an amazing cake and yes I am very happy for not being a teenage mother or ever having had the chance to be one :lol: but I like the fact it's chocolate!! :wub:

KieranTheWerewolf42

P, you have made me laugh yet again. *is still giggling* What I would like to know is why someone would make a cake celebrating that!

*takes a handful of petits fours*

P, you have made me laugh yet again. *is still giggling* What I would like to know is why someone would make a cake celebrating that!

*takes a handful of petits fours*

I know. A mother of a pregnant teenager that got pregnant herself in her teens and try to keep herself sane ^_^ (not going insane on her daughter and reminding herself of herself and so on)

or something like that. Or maybe you didn't really look for an answer :lol: :blush:

P is for...

Yes, I think teen pregnancy is as unambiguously gendered as you can get.

Well, that or first ejaculation, but I haven't seen many cakes celebrating it.

if you keep an eye on Cake Wrecks, Pugnacioun, i'm sorry to say that you very well may one day. stranger things have happened there. some very strange things indeed...

KieranTheWerewolf42

if you keep an eye on Cake Wrecks, Pugnacioun, i'm sorry to say that you very well may one day. stranger things have happened there. some very strange things indeed...

I'm addicted now P. Addicted to Cake Wrecks!

Et tu, P?!?!?!

*universe explodes*

I spread that site around like a virus. A very funny virus :lol:

P is for...

Does anyone else find it humorous that the transyadas of AVEN have simply come back 'round to discussing cake, whereas the transgirls and transmen have stayed relatively on topic?

No? Just me? Ah, well.

Pugnacioun, we all talk about our gender issues everywhere, all the time, until we and everyone around us are sick of them. this is where we come to unwind and take a break from the trials and tribulations of Transyadaism. (wait--can we have our own tiny, Eastern European principality? pretty please?)

shove some :cake: in that mouth and start chewing. there's plenty of tea left if you get thirsty.

P is for...

Does anyone else find it humorous that the transyadas of AVEN have simply come back 'round to discussing cake, whereas the transgirls and transmen have stayed relatively on topic?

No? Just me? Ah, well.

Pugnacioun, we all talk about our gender issues everywhere, all the time, until we and everyone around us are sick of them. this is where we come to unwind and take a break from the trials and tribulations of Transyadaism. (wait--can we have our own tiny, Eastern European principality? pretty please?)

Personally, I think we should steal some portion of one of the Nordic countries, like Finland.

There aren't that many people there. I don't think they'd notice.

works for me; Finland has good music and outrageously cool interior decor. and even if they did notice, you could just run them off with your battle axe.

oh wait--damn. wrong thread.

P is for...

Not to mention some obscenely delicious baked goods.

We could train a bear to be our minion to scare away any hostile groups of Finns, though if the stereotypes hold, they'll all be too shy to even approach us about stealing part of their fine country.

they might even bring us some of their obscenely delicious baked goods to welcome us. after all, they couldn't ask for better neighbours; we're quiet, polite, and keep the property values high.

i'd like to have the bear anyway, though. i hear those Finnish winters get chilly. it would be nice to have something fuzzy and warm to cuddle up to. since none of us could be persuaded even on pain of death to cuddle up with one another.

(we are hijacking this thread something awful, Pugnacioun.)

Basil the Tired Aesthete
And we won't bring any children into the picture, either, unless there were an immaculate conception, in which case they would be obligated to treat us well because we'd have the next Jesus.

And a 'Congratulations on your Immaculate Conception' cake would beat the Teen Pregnancy one hands down, I think.

Basil.

P is for...

Not to mention some obscenely delicious baked goods.

We could train a bear to be our minion to scare away any hostile groups of Finns, though if the stereotypes hold, they'll all be too shy to even approach us about stealing part of their fine country.

they might even bring us some of their obscenely delicious baked goods to welcome us. after all, they couldn't ask for better neighbours; we're quiet, polite, and keep the property values high.

i'd like to have the bear anyway, though. i hear those Finnish winters get chilly. it would be nice to have something fuzzy and warm to cuddle up to. since none of us could be persuaded even on pain of death to cuddle up with one another.

(we are hijacking this thread something awful, Pugnacioun.)

More like hijacking this thread something wonderful. (yeahyeah, bad joke, yeahyeahyeah)

Besides, we're planning out the future transyada AVEN colony. This is important work.

And we won't bring any children into the picture, either, unless there were an immaculate conception, in which case they would be obligated to treat us well because we'd have the next Jesus.

We should go up to Lapland and steal a reindeer. Or several reindeer.

a whole herd of reindeer! it'll be the Great Transyada Reindeer Caper of 2010!

that's it. i'm going on Expedia and buying my ticket to Helsinki now.

And a 'Congratulations on your Immaculate Conception' cake would beat the Teen Pregnancy one hands down, I think.

Basil.

so very nice of you to join us this morning, Basil! i have your pot of Darjeeling brewing right over there...