Hello I'm Sibi

Sibi

LaureAranel

Welcome! Have some :cake: I think you'll find that your story is familiar to many of us on here. It really helped me to make peace with myself and get rid of the "WTF is wrong with me?" feeling....I hope it helps you too.

Electric Barbarella

Hello and welcome to AVEN! Have some :cake:, please~! =D

I'm pretty new here too, but it sure seems like a nice (not so) little community, so... feel free to explore it at will! I'm sure you'll feel at home! ;D

kiramekuchan

Welcome to AVEN! you are totally making me crave hamburgers as well. . . Well, cake will have to do for now, :cake:

Glad you've found your way here, theres lots of wonderful people and its a great place to get some answers to those questions and realize that you are not alone in this world. Looking forward to seeing you around!

BERNARD! :wub: :twisted:

Welcome to AVEN, Sibi!

YOU HAVE A BLACK BOOKS AVATAR. YOU ARE MADE OF WIN.

...er, welcome! :cake: Are you going to college again for a different bachelor's degree or for a graduate degree?

...er, welcome! :cake: Are you going to college again for a different bachelor's degree or for a graduate degree?

I'm thinking that I'll have to get a different bachelor's degree because the one I have right now wont be sufficient for me to get a masters in Animation. My old college was laaaaame.

Oh and thank you :D Black Books is one of my ultimate favorite shows evah.

you're avatar is pretty neat too :)

AAAAAGH! Sibi, I love your avatar! That is made of awesome :D

Welcome!

Thank you! I originally wanted a Criminal Minds Dr. Reid avatar but I saw Bernard and I couldn't resist lol. He was calling to me.

BERNARD! :wub: :twisted:

Welcome to AVEN, Sibi!

thank you bro :D

Lord Dandylion

I totally hunted down your welcome post after seeing you in another thread and noticing that you were new simply so that I could tell you how amazing your avatar is <3 :wub: I kind of want to put drugs and grapes as mine now, hehe

Anywhoo, how rude of me to not even welcome you. I do get a bit sidetracked at times and intrigued by things that catch my attention. Your avatar was just that sort of 'OOH, SHINY!' for me. And yes, I am ADHD.

And for that, you get more than the normal welcome cake from me :D

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Okay, now that I've stuffed you to bursting point by giving you a lifetime supply of cake to eat in one sitting...

Welcome! I can relate to you on many of those things. You'll find that here on AVEN, many people will share your situations. It's quite a relief to know, isn't it?

I also attract creepers. I really don't know why... *shudders* I can never decide if I want to ignore them or flip them off. Sometimes they're people I know though, which is only creepier. :/

I totally hunted down your welcome post after seeing you in another thread and noticing that you were new simply so that I could tell you how amazing your avatar is <3 :wub: I kind of want to put drugs and grapes as mine now, hehe

Anywhoo, how rude of me to not even welcome you. I do get a bit sidetracked at times and intrigued by things that catch my attention. Your avatar was just that sort of 'OOH, SHINY!' for me. And yes, I am ADHD.

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Okay, now that I've stuffed you to bursting point by giving you a lifetime supply of cake to eat in one sitting...

Welcome! I can relate to you on many of those things. You'll find that here on AVEN, many people will share your situations. It's quite a relief to know, isn't it?

I also attract creepers. I really don't know why... *shudders* I can never decide if I want to ignore them or flip them off. Sometimes they're people I know though, which is only creepier. :/

lmao I didn't know this many people knew of Mr. Bernard Black. I'm pleased *rubs hands menacingly* About the creepers thing, I don't know what goes on their heads really. I told one the back the eff away from me and he ends up stalking me on my coffee breaks. brr not fun.

Thank you for all of that yummy cake! Yuuuum~~

Lord Dandylion

lmao I didn't know this many people knew of Mr. Bernard Black. I'm pleased *rubs hands menacingly* About the creepers thing, I don't know what goes on their heads really. I told one the back the eff away from me and he ends up stalking me on my coffee breaks. brr not fun.

Thank you for all of that yummy cake! Yuuuum~~

Because he's awesome.

(I'm also spreading the word about it to everyone I know. None of those people are on AVEN, but still... more and more people are discovering the brilliance of Black Books, hehe)

You are very much welcome for the cake.

And creepy guy is creepy. Dang.

I had a guy once that was about to ask me out (I don't know how I could tell, I'm usually oblivious, I just could). I told him I had a boyfriend and he still didn't leave me alone, told me how he was better than my boyfriend (without knowing WHO he was), and toying with the sleeve of my shirt. Ewww *shudders* Why are people such creepers? I can never understand.

Welcome to AVEN - I love your avatar too...kind of thing my son would do at work. I was interested to read you were looking for one of Reid (I love CM) this one was designed for me by one of the girls on the CM Fanatic website I think I used it while giving the 'dragon' a rest.

jeanfour-1.png

Hope you enjoy it here and have some traditional welcome :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :lol:

Hi nad welcome.

Have some more :cake:

Enjoy AVEN.

Welcome to AVEN - I love your avatar too...kind of thing my son would do at work. I was interested to read you were looking for one of Reid (I love CM) this one was designed for me by one of the girls on the CM Fanatic website I think I used it while giving the 'dragon' a rest.

jeanfour-1.png

Hope you enjoy it here and have some traditional welcome :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :lol:

Yee!!!~~~ *dance dance* Thank you for the Reid imagery. He's the only person that makes me wonk out

Qutenkuddly

Welcome! I bring you.... OOO DOUGHNUTS! (What? Were you expecting cake? :P )

• 1 year later...

Archived