Purple Plaid

Typical Power

I saw this thread, and liked the purple plaid idea, but I'm not into flannel shirts. So I thought, man, it would be nice if I could find a purple plaid hoodie or something. And then I went into this store, and guess what I found on sale? :D I'll put up a picture later.

I saw this thread, and liked the purple plaid idea, but I'm not into flannel shirts. So I thought, man, it would be nice if I could find a purple plaid hoodie or something. And then I went into this store, and guess what I found on sale? :D I'll put up a picture later.

Hmmm....

ra.jpg

I've had this for awhile. I prefer it because it's not hardcore purple, and hardcore purple plaid to me says lesbian. I actually bought it with another one exactly the same, except the purple stripes are blue.

Sorry, crappy image.

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

I recently bought an awesome purple plaid dress, but unfortunately my digital camera is dead so I haven't been able to get a good picture of it.

Check it, yo.

russiacdcover.png

That's right. That's Russia. And it's official art.

That + the stuff below makes me wonder about him...

cr6_7.jpgcr6_8.jpg

Okay, explanations: This is from a Hetalia Xmas special where France basically molests everyone. Whenever things don't go his way, he grabs a random person like that... Now the first guy he did that to reacted, well... "mouth says no, body says yes"? XP But Russia just looks confused, and his response...

Chaotic Rice

Purple has been my favorite color since like, third grade. I think it was meant to be! :D Too bad I can hardly find anything purple that I like in clothing stores! :evil: I need to start shopping in thrift stores... or learn how to sew. D8

Also, in Spencer's, there's a keychain of a black spade. Looked really nice!

That is REALLY ironic. :blink:

Trolley Girl

You can count ME in! Plaid shirts are my number one style of choice at casual sittings and events! 8)

Trolley Girl

I have three plaid shirts :)

Hell yea, you go man! That's what I'm talking about!

Lord Dandylion

Purple has been my favorite color since like, third grade. I think it was meant to be! :D Too bad I can hardly find anything purple that I like in clothing stores! :evil: I need to start shopping in thrift stores... or learn how to sew. D8

Ooh, me too, me too!

Archived