-poof-

PartialDerivative

PartialDerivative

Hello, everyone! ^^

I've come across this website before (a few years ago or so), and I don't remember what my reason was for not looking into it more deeply. Anyway, I was reading this topic, and got about halfway through it when I got tired of not being able to post responses to some of the posts... So, here I am!

I never looked too much into what asexuality is, until today, so from what I had read at previous times, it was either not feeling sexual attraction to people, not feeling a desire to have sex, or both. (...I've looked up a bit on all the types of sexuality I knew existed, because I've known for a long time I'm not straight/"normal", and so I felt like I wanted to know what different types of people were out there, so if someone said to me "I'm ____", they wouldn't have to explain it - because it's annoying having to explain yourself to everyone. And also I just get curious about a lot of things and like having a lot of knowledge.) And, I feel aesthetic attraction to people sometimes (mostly to girls, but not always), and I didn't think that really fit in the definition. But after reading quite a bit on here, it seems like a lot of other people who identify as asexual also have that... :)

Though, I'm beginning to think that I shouldn't try to call myself anything, because I keep wanting to change it when I find out more about myself. But facts are more important than labels so... As long as I'm learning~ ^^

Hm... I'm not usually much good at introduction topics. So, as far as fact stuff, I'm 19, and quite a bit of an introvert (in person), but probably could fool people by accident into thinking I'm not, by how I come across online.

...and the cake is a lie! XD But it tastes good anyway...

Yet it is our sacred duty to welcome you to the site with :cake:. We do what we must because we can.

Incredibly Ace Moments was the first thread I read too.

PartialDerivative

:) Thank you everyone! -noms on the cake-

Still Alive was my ringtone for text messages for a really long time... I just changed it a week or so ago. ^^

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: WELCOME! EAT!

There's plenty of non-lie, digital cake to go around!!

PartialDerivative

Thank you~ ^^ :lol: <-- :cake: (I guess there needs to be an emote with an open mouth facing right. XD)

Digital cake! I love pixels... ^^

:cake:"Poof" is the cutest thread title I've seen yet. More lying :cake: .

Dragons never lie (we just incinerate the evidence... :D _ :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Yes - I LOVE the title!! :D It's seriously amazing. lol!

Archived