Men are better than women.

geek-in-a-half-shell

geek-in-a-half-shell

Read what this guy has to say. Discuss.

Do you agree with him? I can't help but think that there is a level of truth to his posts. Why should women automatically get respect instead of earning it? Why the hell do women stick dogs in their purses and put clothes on it? Why are women constantly trying to sabotage others instead of bettering themselves?

I'll admit, I'm a bit of a sexist, but that's enough of my opinion. Let's have a serious discussion.

Do you think what he says is full of bullshit? Or is there some truth to his words?

Salt Shaker

Anyone who takes that site seriously is a nut. I LOVE this website because of its stereotypical truths and how PISSED some women get at it.

Do you agree with him? I can't help but think that there is a level of truth to his posts. Why should women automatically get respect instead of earning it? Why the hell do women stick dogs in their purses and put clothes on it? Why are women constantly trying to sabotage others instead of bettering themselves?

I'll admit, I'm a bit of a sexist, but that's enough of my opinion. Let's have a serious discussion.

Do you think what he says is full of bullshit? Or is there some truth to his words?

Whoever said women automatically get respect? And not all women stick dogs in their purses or sabotage others. I think you need to stop generalizing.

geek-in-a-half-shell

Whoever said women automatically get respect? And not all women stick dogs in their purses or sabotage others. I think you need to stop generalizing.

I didn't say "all". However, do you notice that it is women doing these things and men don't? Have you seen a guy dress his dog up in a tutu and stick it in his purse?

Women do automatically get respect, well, at least shown to them. Little boys are taught to be nice to girls from the start, they are taught that they can't hit girls no matter what. Girls were raised to be victims, if a boy hits you, you tattle. I've seen girls pick on boys on purpose because "little boys aren't supposed to hit little girls". I think this teaches girls to not take responsibility for their actions and are supposed to be treated with a level of respect.

That's how I see it.

Miselle Serafine

Women do not automatically get respect. In fact, in all too many areas of life and work, women have to work twice as hard to get half as far.

This site, I'll admit, makes me laugh far more than it makes me feel upset or insulted. That's because the author is an ignorant, one-sided sad little man who has a unfortunate problem with the uncontrollable leaking of utter rubbish from his brain. I feel a bit sorry for him, really.

Women who keep fully-clothed dogs in purses are on the same level as guys who act hyper-masculine in order to "solidify their manliness" to themselves or others. Both ends of that spectrum are pretty extreme.

Once upon a time, teaching boys to not hit girls was probably some shade of chivalry, but I think now the idea that little boys are constantly taught to respect women is more important in terms of acting against women-battering, rape, etc. While it's true that man-battering (by women) is on the rise, woman-battering is still a more prominent problem. Most men don't have to worry about being beaten and/or raped the same way that women do.

I do think, though, that all children should be taught to not hit each other, regardless of gender.

KieranTheWerewolf42

I didn't say "all". However, do you notice that it is women doing these things and men don't? Have you seen a guy dress his dog up in a tutu and stick it in his purse?

Actually, I have. I was on the boardwalk last summer and walked right passed a muscular biker guy that was in his biking leathers and walking a Chihuahua that was on a pink leas h with mathing tutu. And it's name was "Butch" me and my dad laughed so hard on the way home that we cried.

Anyway, that guy is a bit of an asshat. I treat people with respect regardless of sex or gender, and the fact that people like him exist makes me facepalm. Granted, he is entitled to have his own views, but I always went with the adage "treat people the way you would want to be treated yourself"

Women do automatically get respect, well, at least shown to them. Little boys are taught to be nice to girls from the start, they are taught that they can't hit girls no matter what. Girls were raised to be victims, if a boy hits you, you tattle. I've seen girls pick on boys on purpose because "little boys aren't supposed to hit little girls". I think this teaches girls to not take responsibility for their actions and are supposed to be treated with a level of respect.

That's how I see it.

Yes I have seen a guy dress up his dog. Though it wasn't a tutu.

I don't know about you but I never hit a boy or girl growing up except when I was verbally abused. But my dad used to hit me when I was growing up. It took me until the sixth grade before I realized I had to speak out.

Respect is earned.

phantomwriter

I think it's fitting that his name is Dick. :P And I think Larien said everything pretty well.

Lucrezia, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I admire you for speaking out, I know that can be hard when you know a family member is doing something wrong.

Lucrezia, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I admire you for speaking out, I know that can be hard when you know a family member is doing something wrong.

I honestly thought it was normal when you get hit for being bad or doing something wrong. My friends used to wonder why I never let them hug me or touch me.

Having not read more than the "Classic Dick" topics, I really do feel.... weird about this guy. In all the time I've spent studying other people, I've never come across someone who's this disturbed before. For me, respect is something coveted that must be earned. Even those above me, from a manager all the way to the president must earn my respect for them as a person. I may respect the title, but, the person is another matter.

Marco - Proprietor of Doom

I'm sure I could make a contribution here, but after seeing that video I'm paralysed with rage.

And what does he mean women can't drive? So why do they get charged less insurance?

phantomwriter

I honestly thought it was normal when you get hit for being bad or doing something wrong. My friends used to wonder why I never let them hug me or touch me.

Do you mind if I ask if anything happened to your father because you told? My father used to have me give him hand jobs when I was a toddler (probably because he thought I'd be too young to remember). I don't think I could ever tell anyone (other than my sister and best friend) because I'd be afraid something bad would happen to him. We're actually really close now and I love him a lot. But I still can't help but think that if I ever have daughters, I wouldn't leave them alone with him :(

Guest member25959

The forename says it all..........'Dick Masterson'.

This guy is just a very Bigoted, sexist, Misogynist, narcissistic c**t

They trade sex for Money, They trade sex for Cars.

Yes, and there are plenty of Men lined up out there, ready to pay for that sex!

A women President would be a disaster

*ahem* George Bush.......

Guest member25959

I'm sure I could make a contribution here, but after seeing that video I'm paralysed with rage.

And what does he mean women can't drive? So why do they get charged less insurance?

To be honest, I find the Car Insurance system to be extremely sexist, you can't just assume that all women drivers will be careful drivers, and all men drivers will be shit.

Recpost.jpg

The dude's insane. He even thinks women can't hold flashlights, apparently. :lol: If it's a parody, it's a pretty good one, and I'm sure that's what it is.

Here's the truth: Some women do ridiculous things and some men do ridiculous things. Sterotypes are stupid and anyone who believes in them 100% of the time is just as stupid.

Oh, and I used to have a dog that liked to wear clothes. She was a big, Irish wolfhound mix, not dainty at all, and we put a t-shirt on her as a laugh. It turned out she quite enjoyed it, and if you held a t-shirt out in front of her after that she would try to put her head in it and wear it. :lol:

My God, did you read some of the stupid shit in this website?

"Women owning property is like handing a monkey a dog on a leash... " what the f--- is all this shit about? This guy must have been ignored by the cheerleaders in high school and he's 35 and made a website to get revenge.

Actually he reminds me of a guy I went out with once... the one who had as a goal in life to live in a trailer park and collect guns.

Anyway, I'm a woman, and I don't automatically get respect. I work two jobs, I pay my own bills, and get no respect what so freakin ever.

...wow. So "don't hit someone smaller than you" is "women demanding a special respect?" Really? I have a question, what do you do to people you don't respect?

The dog thing is a canard--it's not a general woman thing, it's a habit with a very small subset of typically very wealthy women. It is not an all-women thing any more than the small subset of men who rev their Harley motorcycles for no reason in parking lots represent all men.

The dude himself is a colossal asshat with very little supporting conclusions and a reek of generalized misogyny.

Pffffffffth-... You can't put a link like like that, ask things like that about around 50% of the Earth's human population as if what you're saying applies to said people, and then say that you want a serious discussion. When you say "women" without limiting the word to some certain group of women, you're talking about BILLIONS OF PEOPLE: I don't care how many men and women you've encountered in your entire life but you cannot expect to be taken seriously after asking something like "Why are women constantly trying to sabotage others instead of bettering themselves?", you just can't. I mean, haha, seriously.

"Lol hai guise, why are men such jerrrrrks?! Let's have a serious discussion!"

"Lol hai guise, why are men such jerrrrrks?! Let's have a serious discussion!"

There's already a thread on that.

http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?showtopic=31173&view=findpost&p=867536

Honestly I find men to be easier to get along with on the whole.

About the hitting thing; I don't believe in the whole size thing; if you have enough gall to hit someone bigger than you, you better be a good fighter or not complain about getting your ass kicked. That's the one that annoys me.

Does anyone think the guy in the video is just a bit prissy in his mannerisms?

Honestly I find men to be easier to get along with on the whole.

So do I in most cases. The majority of my friends are male and we just have more in common than I do with my female friends. They also don't get pissy with me for being emotionally distant.

Archived