Does anyone NOT have sex dreams?

Hot_Air_Balloons

TheGentleHerbivore

I don't have sex dreams.

I tried thinking about sex once, in an attempt to understand why everyone around me was so obsessed with it.

But I just got more and more bored as clothes started coming off.

I'd rather be watching paint dry.

I've never had a sex dream, really. Granted, I'm in the middle of my teens, and have rarely been exposed to content of the like, so that may account for something, but I know at least one of my friends that is my age has occasionally mentioned things like that, but in a more humorous perspective, in my opinion. Every dream that I have is just your average salad of insanity and nonsense, so you're not alone!

(Now that I think about it, there was one dream I had with nudity in it, but everybody was just walking around aimlessly and their bodies were sort of blurry anyway, if that counts.)

I've never had a sex dream either. Maybe my mind is too horrified/disgusted at the concept of me having anything to do with sex that even my dreams don't come up with it.

I have never ever had a sex dream.

Nothing close to it either, nothing romantically either.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a sex dream, but i had a dream where this random piece of machinery kept on contracting and moving in i guess was something sexual but not as apparent or immediately sexual to the average person i must admit lol. There were no faces just the hypnotic trance-like contractions of the machine and its mechanical parts. i woke up pretty horned out for some odd reason, man. but I think it was a foot soaking machine actually... so hot... LOL

Buuuuuuuut!

other than that one time. no. never in my life.

But i have some in the form of daydreams so a lot of the times someone will see me with a faint smile or a blank face staring into space. yep that's what i might be thinking of.

their not even remotely sex acts; it would be me simply on top of someone hugging them while I mentally bask in their imaginary body heat or something odd like that lol.

or imagining how I would survive if i ever married a sexual partner (God forbid I get married period!)

But sex dreams at night when I am sleeping are a suuuuuuuper rare occurrence... if anything its by day when i am fully awake and functioning!

PEACE!

The closest thing to a sex dream I ever had was watching someone else kiss someone else on the lips for less than a second - and it was a replay of a movie I had seen that day. To my knowledge, I have never had a sex dream. I don't think it's abnormal whether you are asexual or not. I think it depends on the person.

I find it totally weird that people can orgasm while they're dreaming, the brain is amazing and freaky.

I actually talked about this with my partner before (we talk about everything, haha). It's worth pointing out that I think that in at least some cases (at least, for me) it might be possible that they might be experiencing the typical end result of an orgasm, sans the orgasm.

I've experienced this sort of thing in dreams before (the wet dreams + nocturnal emissions, specifically) and for a while I was thinking that was the result of an orgasm, despite not even knowing I was normally capable of being turned on or experiencing such a thing. The experiences were not enjoyable though, and actually were rather uncomfortable (not even taking into account the mess that it made @_@)

My partner presented to me the idea that I might have been experiencing ejaculation but not orgasm, which was something I never had considered before because prior to that I'd never knowingly experienced either while conscious. In the time since, I'm thinking that she may have been right, because I have since learned how to approach and experience both of these things together in a "normal" (conscious) state and it's definitely a... different sort of experience compared to what I was experiencing from my dreams. ^^;

I've never had a sex dream, lucky for me, since I am sex-repulsed. But this morning I did dream I was telling my squish "No more spawning! Got that?" and I woke myself up saying that. :P

Forest fairy

Im somewhere in the gray-A area and I had a sex dream exactly twice in my whole life. (And even then it wasn't explicitly the sexual act). Romantic dreams, sometimes, but other than that two cases strictly without any sexual feelings. Interesting thing is that I sometimes feelt an overwhelming feeling of love in those romantic dreams, much stronger than anything experienced in reality. And it was sometimes directed towards more than one person, too.

TheAsexyPrincessa

I have what I call "sensual dreams." It's usually me and someone I'm affectionate towards holding hands, talking, cuddling, sometimes even kissing. I've never had a sexual dream though.

Member 83310

Now that I think about it, whenever I have a sex dream, it's always a lucid sex dream. Meaning I can control everything that is happening but can't control who is happening with. It's always a girl of course but sometimes it's a stranger i've never seen before, sometimes it's a celebrity, or an old friend or girlfriend. Lucid dreams are my fave ;)

I only recall two. Both were very odd. The first one was last year and dreamt I was a guy having gay sex...and I'm a girl! The dream was very disturbing and I even woke up crying. :( The other one wasn't actually me having sex. Well I was having sex but I didn't look like the person, and the person I was having sex with was someone who I dislike. Hmm.

I don't have sex dreams.

Well, I think that statement still holds but I have had a single "sex" dream. It was the night after a discussion here on AVEN where we were talking about how although a few of us don't want to have sex period we are a bit curious what it would be like. The dream answered my question, I suppose. :P

Besides that instance, I have never had one.

seekingfurtherillumination

I've had dreams with implied sex, but no actual sex in the dream, and every one of those dreams I always felt like I was watching from the outside (not creepily just like it wasn't me in the dream it was someone else). Basically, the closest I've ever come to a sex dream that I can remember involved David Tennant (who happens to be a celebrity crush of mine) joining my family for Thanksgiving and playing board games with us, then something happened and he had to go shower and he used my shower and dream me felt tiggly because he was naked where I am usually naked, but that was the extent of it. I never felt the urge to join him or anything. I even remember waking up and thinking why that didn't turn into a sex dream because the opportunity was there. Now I know why, but that could have saved me from years of confusion and self-doubt!

This may get TMI.. not really sure.

I think I have had two dreams that could be remotely considered. One was not involving sex but rather something kind of in the realm of fetish, So no sex was involved...

The second was one where I had a woman laying on me basically and it was sexual in undertone but no intercourse occurred and I was getting any good emotional feeling from her laying on me not from anything else that I would be aware of. honestly its stuff like that or more so my past thinking that makes me question if I am or am not Asexual. But I think it all really just has to do with how from my experience I don't feel emotionally driven by sex my mind treats it more like its a thing and thats fine but I'm not attracted to that really, to get anything out of it I have to throw in fetish or kinks. But yet in the fetish stance I like to throw in people I know. Life is confusing.

Rückenwind

well dreams are something symbolic sometimes. well i just had sex dreams, but disliked to have sex with the man I had sex in my dream. it was just like "open up your mind" when I opened up my mind in reality, I have never ever had such dreams again. XD I had the dreams before I have known about my asexuality. ^^

This is actually one of the things that helped me realize that I am asexual. I had thought it was really uncommon for people to have sexual dreams because I had never had one. Then, about a year ago, I was asked what the kinkiest thing I had ever dreamed about and I responded that I had never gone beyond kissing in a dream. All of my friends were shocked. Even the most sheltered and innocent of them had had sexual dreams before. So basically, you're not alone in this.

Also, every dream I've had where I kissed someone (two that I can remember) something weird happens to the other person (so far only women). The first time the girl died in the middle of it (morbid, I know), and the second time the girl somehow magically got younger while we were kissing and was suddenly a ten year old (that one still freaks me out).

I've never had a sex dream. In fact, it took me forever to wrap my mind around the fact that some people do-- the term "wet dream" confused me for years. I don't have dreams that could be considered romantic either though so....

infinityandbeyond

I've never had a sex dream. I'm a lucid dreamer and my dreams are always in the same place, every night, like a slightly different version of reality. Sometimes I just look through records or dvds in one of my dream shops and am always intrigued how my brain makes up titles that seem so close to reality...Anyway that's another subject and I'm waffling. Peace.

I don't and perhaps it's due to sex is not something I desire or I want to do . Sex is not normal or natural TO ME and isn't a part of my life

I also take hormones on account I have no reproductive organs

In conclusion I don't

YellowElephant

I've had one dream where two other people were obviously having sex, but I couldn't (and didn't want to) see. Other than that, I've had a couple dreams where another person tries to kiss me, but it's just gross and I wake up disgusted.

I've never had one, which is a relief to me.

I don't think I've had any dreams that involve any sort of reslationship/ sexual act (like kissing).

I've never had a sex dream, as far as I know. I once had one that I mentally labeled as "erotic" but I'm not even sure why. I don't recall there being anything remotely explicit, just a weird sort of vibe, I guess. The little I remember of it was more like a bad acid trip. What I do know is that I woke up shaking and very disturbed.

I have, but most of my sex dreams "fail" for some reason. I either get rejected, approached by someone unnattractive or just don't have enough privacy.

My dreams often play out like epic science fiction and fantasy movies.

bittersweet988

I sometimes have sex dreams. That's usually when I have a crush on somebody. I can have dreams about talking to them, cuddling with them and sometimes having sex with them (only the few sexual acts I might enjoy though ^_^).