anyone past 50 on here?

We have a number of people that are. I am a bit of a baby, though. I am presently celebrating my 51st b-day.

Welcome! :cake:

• Like 21

57 over here. I thought I would have grown up by now, too.

Oh well. :)

-GB

• Like 17

I'm only 45. But if you are looking "4" friends you can talk with me.

• Like 19

Much older than you and a tiny bit older than Mackat. Many of us may not know what we're doing. :)

• Like 9

In between mackat and Sally on one side, and all the rest on the other. Definitely longer in the tooth than fifty, and happy to talk.

We tend to figure out what we're doing as we go along. Welcome to AVEN! :)

• Like 5

boots

may I ask how you come to find Aven and and what is it your looking for.

trust me when I say that like most forums whilst the quick image is of the 15-30 crowd there are in Aven a lot of over 30's and onwards and your most welcome :cake:

• Like 5

Here! I'll be 68 this year, and there are others around also.

hello Mr. Mackat5-----i have not checked this site for almost 2 weeks---but thank you for your reply to this post--i am very new to all this internet/online stuff---but i am glad to meet you---at least now i know that i am not alone anymore

• Like 5

I'm only 45. But if you are looking "4" friends you can talk with me.

hello Rose---i am a newbie at all of this online stuff---thank uu 4 your reply---i can use a few new friends that understand me for myself---oh ya a person can never have to many cats---i have 5

• Like 5

Welcome and have some :cake:!

53 here. :)

hello dave----i to seem to be shy at times---but at least we made a contact here on this site---i am very new to the computer and i am learning slowly how to find my way around the net---so can we be friends---that would be nice

boots

may I ask how you come to find Aven and and what is it your looking for.

trust me when I say that like most forums whilst the quick image is of the 15-30 crowd there are in Aven a lot of over 30's and onwards and your most welcome :cake:

i came by this site via a friend who has informed me of Asexuls--i never knew of such a thing but i have been celibate going on 5 years and love it--so i thought i would check this site out---i am amazed to find on this site AVEN how many poeple are not living their life around sex---sex and more sex---i know i will never feel that urge again and would like to find good freinds that I can spend time talking to without thinking of sex --seems that the whole internet thing is meet//have sex and walk away and dont even tell me your treu given birth name---i find most of this internet stuff confusing---and dont surf much of the match making sites--it is a waste of time to someone that has no interest in having sex

• Like 17

Just celebrated my 61st birthday...having a great time and love AVEN...and Facebook and killing vampires and growing things and....LIFE!!!! :D

• Like 4

54 and new here. Happy I found this site.

well i am 53 and i am very new to the whole online stuff but slowly i am learning----i am very happy to have found this site but i really wish to find some true new friends here---i really dont socialize much these days---seems that most every match web site that is online is a sex magnite--it is a waste of time for someone that has no interest in sex--so this AVEN is a good spot for me to talk and get some new friends

• Like 4

Just celebrated my 61st birthday...having a great time and love AVEN...and Facebook and killing vampires and growing things and....LIFE!!!! :D

wow 61---happy b-day---can this site be fun,,???? i am just learning about how to get around this AVEN and can always use some good pointers--

In between mackat and Sally on one side, and all the rest on the other. Definitely longer in the tooth than fifty, and happy to talk.

We tend to figure out what we're doing as we go along. Welcome to AVEN! :)

thank u for the welcome to AVEN----i am very new to the whole internet thing but i am trying to figure out myself by visiting this site---i am so glad to find others that spend time on this sitre---in my findings i joined a few other match sites and all every one wanted to do was ask personal sex questions and they wanted to web cam with nasty thoughts---it is a waste of money and time on those sites for someone celibate---no one seemed to understand my true feelings of not wanting sex

• Like 2

Much older than you and a tiny bit older than Mackat. Many of us may not know what we're doing. :)

i quess we can learn as we go---i will get it sometime---all of this online stuff

I'll be 56 next month. Of course like Will Smith "I make this look good" 8)

hello---i have had a interesting response to my qeustion as to any one being 50+ on this site AVEN---i am finally feeling comfortable with joining a web site as to all other match sites seem to have sexual ative people that want to do the nasty web cam thing--i cant go there and dont feel like i belong--i feel that this site might help me to understand myself

• Like 3

57 over here. I thought I would have grown up by now, too.

Oh well. :)

-GB

you and me both---when we are teenagers we cant wait until we turn 18---than when we are 18 we cant wait until we turn 21--than after that we wait for the big 40--now i look forward to the person behind the counter asking me if i qualify for the senior discount

• Like 5

Here! I'll be 68 this year, and there are others around also.

hello Mr. Mackat5-----i have not checked this site for almost 2 weeks---but thank you for your reply to this post--i am very new to all this internet/online stuff---but i am glad to meet you---at least now i know that i am not alone anymore

• Like 1

hello Mr. Mackat5<

'scuse me please, don't know enough about these fool computers!! And for boots, you will excuse me if I point out that it's Miss mackat. The Mac happens to be my intials. Just a point of information.

hello Mr. Mackat5<

'scuse me please, don't know enough about these fool computers!! And for boots, you will excuse me if I point out that it's Miss mackat. The Mac happens to be my intials. Just a point of information.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE MISTAKE---i feel alittle stupid--i should of noticed it on your porfile--i tried to see who it was that resonded to my post and reply back to them

• Like 1

People will tell you I'm 54 but don't believe 'em, it's a vicious rumor. I swear.

• Like 5