-TV

-Internet

-Tea

-Tea

-Tea

-Tea

-AVEN

-Did I mention Tea?

Right now, I'm addicted to sleep. LoL, nah, I'm always addicted to sleep.

Ah, my cell phone. I can't go anywhere without my cell phone. :/ It's an issue.

peachplumpear

I'm addicted to tea, tea and lots more tea. Chinese food, buying brown paper sketchbooks, which is making me poor :(

Charity shops, my local one is amazing! I've got a beautiful tea set from there and millions of other things that won't fit in my flat

my addictions:

-cigarettes- they'll kill me but that's my own fault. I enjoy it. Better I have a shorter life I enjoy than a longer one I don't.

-beautiful men and women - I'm their whore really (although I'm not envolved with anyone in any way so, yeah. I see beautiful women everywhere. Not as many beautiful men, I think 2 mainly at the moment but they really are exquisite (sp?) examples of the male of the species to I can't stop thinking about them.

-galaxy chocolate - it's sitting next to me so I'm content.

-pickled onion monster munch. Don't even ask. There's a recipe for breathing firey acid(no LSD reference) especially after 4 packets

god, I can't drink coffee, the second I do, I'm addicted and have to have it on the hour every hour or else I fall asleep, but as soon as I've had some I'm a f***ing hyper little s***. Good thing I don't like drinking it that much. I love coffee chocolates and coffee ice cream but those don't affect me, at least I think they don't...

AFlyingPiglet

Work - Even stuff I do for 'leisure' is more work rather than leisure (if that makes sense)

My addictions are:-

Books: I must have a library's worth by now

Pringles: Especially the Sour Cream and Chive flavour .... mmmm, so tasty, I can eat a whole packet in one day ...

Food Offers: My local supermarket has a special red sticker on food items that are about to go out of date. I am constantly looking for those, and now I have a freezer full of food that would normally be too expensive for me to buy.

-pickled onion monster munch. Don't even ask. There's a recipe for breathing fiery acid(no LSD reference) especially after 4 packets

Monster Munch FTW ... especially as they have reintroduced the original size packet and Munch that I remember way back in 197 ... whoops ! Showing my age there ...

- The Internet.

- Sugar. I'm not happy without my daily sugar fix, like a certain Edward in a certain story a certain person posts in Open Mic... :lol:

- Lolita fashion. I love looking at photos of it, et cetera. It never gets old.

Amputation Defenestration

I should probably admit to myself that I have a thrift store problem. It's like a reflex, I can't help turning in the drive on my way home from school. Or going OUT OF MY WAY to a different one. And at one of them I inevitably end up spending more than the limit I set for myself on indie cds. I don't know where they're getting them all, but every time I buy them out, they replenish themselves instantly.

And books. And obsessively checking the $5 movie racks. And chocolate.

- Lolita fashion. I love looking at photos of it, et cetera. It never gets old.

YEEEEES.

the_unstable

Food, piercings, and possibly the computer, though I use it mostly because there's nothing else to do and generally it's just on, playing music. Not much to do on the internet for me anymore. I'm boring.

420tumsnstuff

oh geeez. my addictions:

MOVIES. i would die without them. i'm sure my body would go into convulsions if i didn't watch my one movie a day. with certain exceptions, i mean i go camping every year and i'm gone for a week, but that's different..

CUDDLING. 'nuff said.

COMPUTER/INTERNET. i like being by myself, but i'm not alone when i'm on my forums or facebook. oh god, facebook should just be another addiction on it's own. i "become a fan" of like 30 shit a day. but i have ADD and procrastinate and get distracted by such silly mundane things.. i could be on here for hours and it just flies by. i need a frackin job.

PIERCINGS/TATTOOS. when i had money i would go get piercings once a month almost. mostly ears, but i've had almost everything on my face pierced at one time. i only have 4 tattoos right now (5 if you count the cover up) and i plan on getting a lot more. it's an expensive habit.. but it feels sooo goood.

MARIJUANA. i'm not PHYSICALLY addicted. i won't get the shakes or kill someone for my fix.. but the way weed makes me feel is amazing, and why would i want to feel otherwise?

Amputation Defenestration

COMPUTER/INTERNET. i like being by myself, but i'm not alone when i'm on my forums or facebook. oh god, facebook should just be another addiction on it's own. i "become a fan" of like 30 shit a day. but i have ADD and procrastinate and get distracted by such silly mundane things.. i could be on here for hours and it just flies by. i need a frackin job.

Oh, I'm glad to see someone else is addicted to the become-a-fan button. Currently I'm a fan of 3,600+ pages, it's ABSOLUTELY OUT OF CONTROL.

Guest MWotton

Vinyls and grapefruits! Both terrible addictions, I can spend months looking for a specific record that will let me undoubtedly unsatisfied; and after all these years I still don't how to eat a grapefruit properly :rolleyes:

Interwebs, organic milk and milk tea, and video games. My day is ruined if I run out of organic milk and milk tea, it's a luxury I just can't deny from myself. Tea with normal milk or milk powder just doesn't taste as good.

the internet

Yep, me too!

It's frustrating, I'd like to put more time into the other things I enjoy (piano, cycling, drawing, etc) but end up frittering each day away on IRC or reading forums instead.

Internet, Coca-cola, fast food.

Kafka Sometimes

AVEN...but I am okay with that! :P

More recently I have become addicted to the manga One Piece. I love it lots, but it gets expensive. There are a million volumes out, and they went up in price from $7.99 to $9.99 a volume for the new ones!

Internet (no, really???)

Yaoi/slash (seriously, I keep clicking various galleries and shouting at people for not updating every five minutes)

Bed (I effing love being in bed, I don't even need to be asleep. I often just lie there for hours thinking. It'd be nice to have a bed-friend to talk to about my random thoughts)

Of course I'm only naming things that are a constant. I usually just have binges. Some days I want nothing but cups of tea and chocolate but it's not all the time. And within the yaoi/slash group it's normally just one or two fandoms at a time. Right now I'm crushing Wolfram/Yuuri from Kyo Kara Maoh. Could they BE any cuter? No. No, they couldn't.

Salt Shaker

Downloading movies that never aired in America (at least not in the majority of theaters) and watching them (then deleting them dohohoho).

infinityandbeyond

Collecting dance vinyl from the early 90's and classic horror films.

I love it 'cos I dj and my mates get made to watch the films...I'm educating them ;)

Right now I am so very in love with Serena Ryder. There's something about her voice that just gets to me every time I hear "Little Bit of Red". I've listened to the song 84 times at home since I got it three days ago. That's not counting the times I've listened to it while away from home.

Archived