Name your addiction.

Cloud_Kitten

K. V. Liška

- Sweets

- Chocolate (yes, it gets its own category)

- My best friend (>.>)

- Internet

- Axis Powers Hetalia

- Harry Potter

- Shipping/Pairing

Tea, sweets, fruit, spicy food, lolita clothing, cookbooks, drawing, music, cartoons... uh... :lol:

I mentioned books, but I also mean manga.

I'm willing to bet I spend at least $75 a month on books and manga. The first thing I did on vacation the last couple of years was end up buying books. In San Fran, I bought so many books I had to buy a second suitcase.

One of my favourite manga artists is releasing the next volume of her manga and I'm tempted to pre-order it.

Sleeping Beauty

My wayfarer glasses (I wear them all the time I am outdoor and check continuously if I hadn't lost them when I don't wear them). I don't behave the same for any other pair of sunglasses I own.

Candies and pop corn, if I start eating them I have to finish them. Same for books, when I'm reading I cannot stop.

Daydreaming and paranoias :mellow:

Hmm..

Chocolate. Ice cream. Playing some musical instrument (I go through phases with these). Sociology and conflict theory.

When I went away to college for a semester, I became addicted to diet soda. I know that I shouldn't drink it, and I try to limit myself so that I don't get headaches, but it's hard. It's probably not doing my teeth any favors, either.

I'm also addicted to Chinese food.

And weird/experimental/avant-garde music, mostly in the vein of noise/sound collage sort of stuff, but I'll try anything as long as it's bizarre.

I probably shop too much on amazon and eBay, but I try to buy things as cheaply as possible, so it isn't so bad.

Chocolate.

It is delicious.

(also addicted to internet, Dungeons&Dragons, art books, sketchbooks, pencils, figurines, Japanese comic books, cartoons, urban fantasy novels, and instant messenger.)

Video games. To a frightening extent. I'm better friends with most NPC's than real life people.

Dr. Pepper...I love it so.

Sleep. I'm only a step away from hypersomnia.

Coffee

South Park

Coffee

Coffee

Chicken tikka masala

and last but not least, coffee

I haven't gotten any real work done thoroughly since coffee and fandom have reentered my life.

chololate, green tea, and horses.

Now the horses are the expensive part... and then the chocolate i explain this by saying that yes i spend more money on it then most normal people, but it is less addictive and much better for me then buying cigarettes and alcohol :)

vacuus_socius

Yea..This will be my last topic for a while. Pinky swear. I haven't done one of those in years..

Anyway, I was thinking about something. Crack really must be cheaper then video games, comics and cartoons. Seriously.

Think about it. There are a never-ending chain of awesome "Must buy" merchandise. Let's just take video games for example. Figures, stuffed animals, statues, cards, the games themselves, books, comics, random knick-naks, etc.

I'm currently on a retro game thing; I'm buying a lot of PS1 games and some other retro games. I also own a DS so..

But I also like comics, DVDs and books. Video games often have animated series and comics. That too then. But there's those regular books, comics and DVDs too..

My addictions are books, vlogbrothers, and the blood of my fallen enemies 15mmvk0.gif.

Yaoi fanfiction

Yaoi

Yaoi art.

Internet (If I lose it I go nuts)

Sweets. I really need to lessen the amount I eat @.@

Colouring art.

Anime, especially if it hints to boy love like Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji and Nabari no ou.

Um, I think thats it.

Yaoi fanfiction

Yaoi

Yaoi art.

Internet (If I lose it I go nuts)

Sweets. I really need to lessen the amount I eat @.@

Colouring art.

Anime, especially if it hints to boy love like Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji and Nabari no ou.

Um, I think thats it.

I second everything on the list....except for colouring art. Because I don't have the skills or program for it, haha. Oh, I prefer my manga to have the yaoi in it. Though Junjou Romantica's pretty cool. :)

Amputation Defenestration

Peanut butter M&Ms, The Big Bang Theory, lip gloss (I put it on before I eat. Before I go to bed. It's nonsensical, but I can't stop), NPR.

Collecting things from my childhood - I really need to stop, my room is packed; Chinese spring rolls, reading fanfiction and web comics - always checking for updates; getting rarer dragon eggs, really cool dreams despite I never remember them once I'm awake - thus sleep is a must. Oh, and bothering my cat... I love bothering him... I get my "cute" fix from him. There are likely other things lurking around, but I'm still pretty out of it.

sweettartslover

~Coke-a-cola

~pens(all sorts of office/school supplies really)

~drawing

~House MD

Eh, can't think of any more...

Lindor chocolate...mmms

Ice cream

Surfing the net

I'm addicted to water. Though I've been able to cancel it out with chewing gum. Makes me have to pee quite a bit. Well, also helps me maintain my weight.

Wow this is a first for me. Never heard that one before. :P

Nika

^ I used to be addicted to water... Then this month I had to go on a liquid diet due to being sick... I don't drink so much anymore even though I'm on soft foods now. -__-

Marco - Proprietor of Doom

Shoping :o

floral patterned men's clothing,

Coffee,

procrastinating,

And more shopping!

Salt Shaker

The computer... I really should stop being on it so much.

Caffeine - but it's not as bad as most people my age.

Fashion as in $12K a year on designer clothes and handbags, manga, Supernatural tv series, and my new addiction is Blythe dolls (3 dolls in less than two weeks!).

Archived