Name your addiction.

Cloud_Kitten

Yea..This will be my last topic for a while. Pinky swear. I haven't done one of those in years..

Anyway, I was thinking about something. Crack really must be cheaper then video games, comics and cartoons. Seriously.

Think about it. There are a never-ending chain of awesome "Must buy" merchandise. Let's just take video games for example. Figures, stuffed animals, statues, cards, the games themselves, books, comics, random knick-naks, etc.

I'm currently on a retro game thing; I'm buying a lot of PS1 games and some other retro games. I also own a DS so..

But I also like comics, DVDs and books. Video games often have animated series and comics. That too then. But there's those regular books, comics and DVDs too..

KieranTheWerewolf42

I'm addicted to...

Doctor Who merch, and the show in general.

Harry Potter (I actually have the trading cards)

Videogames (PS3, PSP, PC) especially WoW and MGS4

I'm an Ebay whore. I'm always surfing for stuff.

I have the worst kind of addiction...a shoe/boot addiction. I am trying really hard not to buy any more shoes or boots. :(

I just need 3 more pairs of shoes that I saw and then I am going to try to stop for a whole 2 months.

I am also an Ebay whore. I should never have gotten a paypal or an ebay account. I need help. :ph34r: I should probably join a support group or something to help me with my shoe addiction.

Psssh! Addictions are for the weak.

...sounds to me like you're addicted to sobriety. XD

My drug? caffeine and video games. >_<

Hello kitty stuff makes me weak in the knees. :wub:

Along with plushies, sweaters, necklaces, converse, and messenger bags. Ironically i have a bad that says "Anime, crack is cheaper" :lol:

I wish i had money. ;_____;

Kafka Sometimes

I am addicted to purchasing TV shows on DVD, and comics books/graphic novels.

Doctor Who, Pokemon games and coffee. Except I actually get rather bad headaches if I go for too long without coffee. D:

erhldjkfhsljdh3544

Stories about teenage angst whether it be in television/movie form or book form. Can't get enough of that stuff..

I'm addicted to water. Though I've been able to cancel it out with chewing gum. Makes me have to pee quite a bit. Well, also helps me maintain my weight.

AsExUaLGaNgStA

MOUNTAIN.... DEW!! And fuzzy socks. I have a thing for fuzzy socks, but ask anyone who knows me and I will kill for mtdew... i ran out today and went to the college cafeteria to fill my water bottles full of mt dew so i dont go into withdrawal >.> But I dont really care to cure myself of my addiction either way (even though my doctor told me to) :D

Internet - Not a healthy addiction, but starting to limit my time online, because life is going on outside without me and I'm missing opportunities that I would enjoy...such as traveling, visiting real world places, meeting people (for real), and getting a job! I keep telling myself "Life is not a waiting room!"

Pepsi! - An addiction I refuse to give up. It's just too good. :ph34r:

im addicted to the internet but only 2 sites this one and chickensmoothie.com

im also addicted to house,bones,fringe,and glee i could watch them all day long

and horse backriding i dont get to ride alot but when i do i could ride all day long even if it means having to watch the 4 above mentioned shows later.

-Tea

-AVEN

-Yahoo! Answers

-Going to the Flea Market to buy crap.

i love flea markets but the closiest is an 1hr away so its a bit hard to become obcessecd with them

Currently, I'm addicted to the parts of the NZ soap opera Shortland Street that involve Gerald, the famed asexual character. I might be obsessed with the whole of the show, but I don't know where to find it (all of the parts with Gerald from his asexual revelation on are compiled on YouTube), and I love Gerald more than most other fictional characters already anyway, so I doubt they would catch my fancy.

Seriously, check it out.

Hmmm . . . What am I more addicted to? Diet Coke or Pepsi (depends on the price), or movies.

On the diet Coke or Pepsi, breaking free of it is not an option. :ph34r:

Over the years I have watched hundreds of movies, many multiple times. I began developing a database of the movies and DVDs I have watched (or at least tuned into) in 2007. It now has over 700 titles in it, not counting the 2010 additions.

I'm addicted to music. I have CDs, like listening to it on the radio, listen to it online, listen to it when it pops up in commercials, movies, or TV shows...I've been hooked on music since I was a very little kid. It inspires me, lifts my mood, relaxes me, brings me down to earth, helps me vent...it's great. At least it's not hurting me. xp The worst part is not having the money to get CDs when I want to and not having a credit card to be able to buy them online.

[Admittedly, I was at a week-long camp one summer, and I soon became totally miserable, partly because I wasn't listening to music there and, for some unknown reason, music stopped going through my head. We had worship music sometimes, but that wasn't helping, somehow. I also had some of the same problems then as I do now, but that's another matter...]

I'm addicted to cigarettes and I'm quitting at the end of the month. Wish me luck :mellow:

Best of luck to you~! :)

Hello kitty stuff makes me weak in the knees. :wub:

I have so much Hello Kitty stuff, it's scary to other people. At work, I'm known as the Hello Kitty fiend. :wub:

I am addicted to purchasing TV shows on DVD, and comics books/graphic novels.

Ditto. Just about every time I walk into a bookstore, I walk out with a book of some sort. Even on vacation. >_< Last year I had to buy two entirely new, huge suitcases because I bought over a dozen manga on my first day of vacation. WTF, right?

MOUNTAIN.... DEW!! And fuzzy socks. I have a thing for fuzzy socks, but ask anyone who knows me and I will kill for mtdew... i ran out today and went to the college cafeteria to fill my water bottles full of mt dew so i dont go into withdrawal >.> But I dont really care to cure myself of my addiction either way (even though my doctor told me to) :D

I too, love fuzzy socks and MD. One of my exes and I love to send each other fuzzy socks. In fact, I'm wearing black fuzzy socks right now. Actually, I love socks in general. Colorful ones, fuzzy ones, soft ones, cute ones etc etc. You can never have too many kinds of socks. I have two pairs of socks that look like Converse shoes, sushi socks, coffee socks, rainbow striped socks etc etc....

• 1 month later...

Internet, books, 3 am (one of my worst addictions, haha), chocolate, friends, music.

Archived