What was your first kiss like?

Cloud_Kitten

It was nice I guess. I was a freshman and he was my first boyfriend so I didn't really know what the hell I was doing.

At a movie theater. During The Ring. He used tongue nearly immediately and very sloppily.

I still am grossed out and pissed off about that being my first kiss.

Although I'm pretty much usually pissed off after people kiss me, lol.

Maybe with a few exceptions...

At a movie theater. During The Ring. He used tongue nearly immediately and very sloppily.

ew, during The Ring? Not exactly a romantic movie... :blink:

Guest Auletris

I feel very fortunate to have had a non-tongue, non-drunk, non-surprising, non-forced-on-me first kiss. I didn't expect it to be earth-shaking, so I wasn't disappointed when it wasn't. It was nice and warm, and not too wet.

I am disturbed by the number of males who have forced their lips and tongues on the female (or male) posters on this thread. Where do they get off thinking that's even remotely appropriate??

Also, I was 21, so all you kiss-virgins worrying about age, it's really not that big of a deal.

Good luck to anyone hoping for nice kisses! They ARE possible.

Also, I was 21, so all you kiss-virgins worrying about age, it's really not that big of a deal.

Good luck to anyone hoping for nice kisses! They ARE possible.

Hear hear! People who think everyone should have their first kiss by a certain age are like people who think girls should wear pink and boys should play sports. Shortsighted.

It was exciting that I was finally having my first, but really I was surprised at how not-that-great it was. It was just tongues slopping around :mellow:

108 Rocking Horses

Well, the first kiss was when I was like...9. In my defense, I was tricked! (actually, I lost a bet. >.> But I didn't really lose...)

The first one that I actually remember in all detail was...shitty. I liked this guy, and we talked a lot, and cuddled a little, and it was find and dandy, then we went on a date date. At the end, we kissed. It was mechanical, at least on my end. If we'd never kissed, i don;t think I would have left him as soon as I did.

(this is not to say that I don;t enjoy kissing. I tend to count it in with cuddling, which I adore! It just has to be certain people. Well. One people, actually >.> )

this_portrait

It was different, I'll admit, but at the same time, it wasn't as great as I had dreamt it would be. It certainly didn't make my head spin.

CrazyCatLover

My first kiss was horrible. The guy held me down and felt me up.

My first consensual kiss (second kiss) was very nice though. My boyfriend (Dethl) knew all about my first experience and had me set the pace, encouraging me to find out what I liked. I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful man. The feeling was pleasant, very new, surprising and I felt extremely loved.

I really hope you beat the guy up for that. :evil:

CrazyCatLover

I really hope you beat the guy up for that. :evil:

I really wish I had, but I was very a very timid person then and we were dating (of course, he knew full well that I didn't want to try kissing yet -- stupid bastard). If anyone tried something like that today, I certainly would beat the shit outta him (or her).

carried in bags

it was my 18th birthday and it was a drunken messy snog. i did give a peck on the cheek to a girl i was in love with a year before.

i went through a phase of "snogging" anyone, now i'd only let it be with someone i feel connected/close to...apart from my cat. he always gets my kisses

Miselle Serafine

I think I was about four, in nursery - I was having a pretty good day because the lady in charge let me wear the red polka-dot dress that everyone wanted, and I got to play the princess in the Sleeping Beauty game. Then the boy came over and stuck his tongue in my mouth. Four year-old-boy dental hygiene? Need I explain how utterly disgusting that tasted?

Anyway, my first grown-up kiss, much later after the psychological scars from the last one had faded, was with a boy who had just very sweetly walked me home. It was quite nice, and demure, and would otherwise have been very cute, but I just... felt nothing for him. The kiss was prefectly acceptable, but as I said goodnight and walked away, I knew it would never last. No spark of emotion whatsoever.

Ugh, french kissing. Not that it repulses me, it just does absolutely nothing for me. And when guys do it, their stubble really makes my skin sore...

womaninablackdress

I was drunk (or tipsy) and I initiated; very alpha female of me. After it was over and the guy said I was "intimidating", I sent him for more beers and in my mind I was like "whatever". LOL That was years and years ago!

Caesar Octavia

I've had a couple of "firsts."

I had a kiss in the second grade, but we were seven years old, so that doesn't really count.

My first kiss after puberty was during a game of Truth or Dare. It was...well, it felt like I was pressing my lips against another person's lips. Nothing particularly exciting, but I attributed it to the fact that our friends made us do it.

My first kiss that counted was with my boyfriend about a year later. And it felt exactly the same. At the time, I was beginning to realize that I was attracted to girls, and thought that this could be the reason why my kisses with boys had done nothing for me.

But then I had my first kiss with a girl, and that felt exactly the same too. That's when I accepted the fact that maybe I just didn't like kissing.

AkiraCoinTykiGotBetaMuffin

I'm in that awesome club of people who've never been kissed. Though I can't say I mind much. It bothered me much more at 15 than it does at 20 now. Actually it doesn't bother me in the slightest now. I think of it as a fun fact about myself.

Hi-fives >.< nice to meet a fellow member.

But meh I did once make an option for it, having relationships not work due to my not wanting to kiss, after a month I said to the person 'do you want kiss', it was a simple question of did she at any point want to and I would concede for one time, however turned out she was asexual as me and she frieked out, ran off and told her friends. Ending with everyone knowing as kids can't keep their mouths shut, when she had calmed down and came to talk to me, feeling humiliated for no reason and being the nasty Kid I was, I hated her more than life itself and told her in less pleasant words I never wanted to see her face again.

Now I am simply happy kissing never happened >.< I can remain an monument of purity that everyone thinks for some reason when they meet me would be incredibly unclean (in a sense of the word not literally dirty).

Mine was a little under a year ago. (Wow, has it been that long already...?)

My experience is similar to many others' in that it just felt awkward and wet and... mushy is probably the best word. No sparks or anything. I kept hoping that it would get better as I got used to it... it didn't. :unsure:

My first french kiss still makes my stomach turn a little bit when I think about it. ...Ugh! :wacko:

Kafka Sometimes

I'm in that awesome club of people who've never been kissed. Though I can't say I mind much. It bothered me much more at 15 than it does at 20 now. Actually it doesn't bother me in the slightest now. I think of it as a fun fact about myself.

I wish I could think of it like that, but it still bothers me that I've never been kissed.

Actually, it bothers me that I've never been in any kind of relationship at all before.

i think it was a couple of weeks before I was 23, the kiss itself was fine, i wasn't embarassed, the prelude was quite flirty, but there was no emotional connection, so I wasn't thrilled or disappointed.

My first kiss was at a drunken house party when I was about 15 - from what I remember this guy just asked me if he could kiss me. I barely knew him, I wasn't attracted to him, but I was under the influence and just so taken aback that I just said okay.... What I didn't realise until too late was that he'd just eaten a whole load of wotsits (or monster munch, I forget which - but both bring back unpleasant memories, haha). So gross!!

I remember thinking he was quite a good kisser though, considering it was a wotsit-flavoured kiss. Ew. Say No To Barcadi Breezers, Kids!

Gho St Ory Qwan

Hmm, I count several kisses as my first kisses and I also like to think I havent had my first kiss. I had one stolen wen I was about 5 by an older kid, that was a shock and I immediatly forced myself to forget it. The second was stolen from a girl (I'm not attracted to girls like that) at the school prom, so that was wet and unfortunate. The next was an awkward one from my ex after which he promiced to introcduce tongues which put me off kissing him. And the next 2 times where when I was drunk and they included tongues unfortunatly and tongues are horrid, in my experience. Its just very wet and messy. I didnt have the worry of what to do, I just mirror what the person does to me (to make them end it quicker) and that seems to be correct, but it doesnt feel nice. I tense up and clench my fists and start leaning back more and more from then (even thought theyre smart enough to have me in a locked hold, most horrid). =[ Maybe with someone I like I wouldnt mind. I had one guy trying to make out with me while i was at his house but i kept zoning out (I do that, kinda dissassociate) but yeah, I zoned in and he was on top of me nibbling my lip, and my ear at one point. I found that a bit more tolerable. But then thats kinda not a kiss.

I dunno, I kinda like little teasing I guess, but not tongue at all, that stuff is way too messy and forceful. I prefer things that are easy to stop, like pecks on the cheeks. Its less awkward for them if you dont want it too. When they go into that making out shit I think they cross the line big time. And they get too into it and I hate sitting there trying to reach my drink or watch the tv while this guys enjoying himself. Its annoying not feeling whatever theyre feeling, and if i dont care about the guy I cant tolerate having him steal a kiss and sharing his saliva with me because I'm getting nothing of worth out of it.

>:[ Hate kisses!

Hugs are way better, they get out feelings and can be amazing and last for ages. Theyre appropriate for any situation, public or not, and theyre not likely to be refused.

Asterion Orestes

In a word--imprecise though it may be--yucky. It was her idea, & she claimed she could "go to [her] grave happy" if I'd allow it. Well, I hope she died happy! :( Just learned that others of her family have followed her since; I guess that era really is over. Now if I could find a way out of my current socioeconomic quagmire... :unsure:

It was one of those "let's see what the big deal is" things, and I found it boring. -_-

I'm fine with giving my mom or dad a quick peck or kissing the top of my cat's head, but actual making out with someone? Bo-ring.

Never kissed, never cared. I dont feel like I'm missing anything, though my family seems to think otherwise. I have had the urge to kiss, but only rarely and with people I'm intellectually attracted to (and by the time that urge comes around, I already know it can't work out between us anyway, so what's the point, right?). I'm not sure if that's just curiosity or what, but in the end, if i had to choose between a kiss and....oh, a warm glass of hot cocoa, i'd take the cocoa. Or go mountain biking. Or pretty much anything.

I havent even kissed my parents since I was really young and even found it awkward then. I'm just glad I don't live in france where kisses fly all over the place...

My first (long) kiss was after school hanging out in the park, my friend (14 years old) was talking about awesome 'pashing' was, I said that it sounded like the most disgusting thing to do, "Owww why would ya?" (Me, freaking out with shudders) and she said "Well you have to do it right, come with me". I was now interested because apparently there is a technique to master. Anyway long story short she got her 18yr old boyfriend over and asked him teach me how to do it. Very funny looking back now, it wasn't as gross as expected, he was a nice guy and gentle, but nuh not for me.

My first french kiss was so disgusting I nearly slapped the guy and didn't talk to him ever again.

I was in Kindergarten when I got my first kiss. My little boyfriend made me kiss him when I didn't want to. Funny thing, he is now in jail for selling drugs! My other "first kiss" in middle school was just plain awkward, out by the buses.. We were forced by a friend to kiss each other. but the boy is now my best friend.

personaly, I enjoy kisses from someone I truly love. Cuddles are good that way, too. But the thought of sex, anything like it, or putting your tounge into a kiss... *throws up in mouth*

It was with a guy I was supposed to be "with", and in retrospect I guess he was getting impatient about why I wasn't making any moves, and at some point he just grabbed and kissed me. And I went along with it like I thought I should. There was a lot of tongue and I second the word somebody used, "mechanical". After that I actually said, "hm, how did that happen?" :blink:

But afterwards I did feel a lot more free that this was over with and that I had done it, I felt a lot more confident, like I get to belong to the human race now...

Talk about a "late bloomer," I was 21 when I had my first kiss! I remember mostly that it was hurried, because we were both in army basic training and "fraternization" was stirctly forbidden. I wasn't even expecting it, he just suddenly put his lips on mine and that was it, which was OK with me. Apparently it was a big deal for him because he said "I don't care if I get in trouble, it was worth it." He was a sweet guy but in the army you meet people briefly then you're sent off somewhere else and never see them again. But that first kiss is a good memory, so thanks, Todd, wherever you are.

Archived