What was your first kiss like?

Cloud_Kitten

Dating someone I had only platonic feelings for, he gave me a nice gift and I thought the proper thing to do was kiss him. Got the corner of his mouth but it felt like...absolutely nothing. He was smiling brightly. I was like, 'wtf happened?' It was like a kiss but not, so I don't even know if I can consider that one.

I fail at faking romance. So badly. That was like almost two years, by now. I never tried it again with him or anyone.

Oh wow, my first kiss was at 18...it was TERRIBLE.

I was drunk off my ass and wandering around the house at a party, and then one of the guys was wearing a fuzzy robe, so I obviously HAD to go and cuddle with it (not him, I have a weird obsession with fluffy\soft things) and he took the cuddling to mean makeout time.

Slobbery, stubbly makeout time. *shudders*

I don`t think I`ve ever had a totally sober\actually good kiss in my life. Not, that i`ve had lots of experience mind you.

But I think I would like it with the right person...maybe. Just so long as they shave ;__;

My first kiss was in 2nd grade. It was with another boy who had short brown hair and freckles ^^

We had been playing a game where we dressed up like girls and ran around breaking stuff, hahaha! Anyway, we were digging around in my closet when I saw a spider and freaked out. He quickly crushed the spider and restored order! I was like, "Oh my gosh, thank you!" and in response he just kissed me! :)

To this day, I am still quite fond of freckles~

My first kiss was very... chaste. Nothing sloppy or gross. Just a quick peck on the lips, after three months of slow-moving, easy-going dating. I don't really think I enjoyed it, but I didn't hate it either.

Of course, considering the guy in question turned out to be gay and I'm here on AVEN...

My first kiss was like a mayonnaise-scented slug being forced down my throat. I have had a whole myriad of kisses since then, mostly from drunken friends having fun at parties, some from boyfriends who I quickly dumped, but none of them did anything for me. In my mind, kissing should be something to show someone how much you care for them, not a way of swapping bodily fluids in the name of 'pleasure'. If I really liked someone, I would kiss them, but not with tongues, and not for extensive periods of time. I just don't see the appeal.

XjanuaryXmoonX

i had my first kiss when i was twelve, and it was with another girl. she was one of my best friends' cousins and i had only met her once before. she asked me if i liked girls or guys, because i was a bit of a tomboy. i told her that i liked both, and she proceeded to tell me that she loved me and give me a really sweet kiss. it wasn't just a peck, but she wasn't sucking on my face or anything either. there was no tongue thankfully. i still can't do tongue... ugh... but yeah, all in all i actually really enjoyed it. i still prefer kissing girls over guys. unless the guy has small feminine lips ^_^

Mine was with a friend in his 18th birthday party,because I was bored and drunk and because I wanted to find out what all the fuss was about once and for all.It wasn't a proper kiss,there was tongue.And it was as boring as a game of Risk with George Bush,but so were all my other kisses.During some of them I was actually thinking about homework,or wondering "when is he/she gonna finish?" So yeah,it was as disappointing as I though it would be.

Archived