What was your first kiss like?

Cloud_Kitten

I make too many topics..I guess it's a happy "newbie" thing. Last one, I promise.

I've never understood the importance of it. I guess it's a "right of passage". I suppose it shows you are entering the romantic world (though kids get romantic earlier and don't kiss), or even the sexual one. Or that you can "truly" begin a relationship with someone.

I can't picture myself being kissed by anyone other then my mom, on the lips. The whole thought of the process makes my stomach churn.

But, I'm still interested in hearing about others experiences.

mine was miserable. just miserable. i had a very strong romantic attraction to the person and so of course i expected all sorts of fireworks to go off, and i was really looking forward to it. (i had to travel out of the country to make it happen, and that kiss, and the subsequent disappointing ones that followed, if amortized out, probably each cost me at least $25. i can think of sooooooo many things i would rather have spent that money on...)

anyway, when it finally happened, i was, um, underwhelmed. to say the least. i felt absolutely nothing. it was like kissing the back of my hand. (i know, because i'd tried that.) i thought, "what, that's it? that's what all the fuss is about?" and i couldn't quite believe it. so i tried it again, the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, the whole time i was on that trip. and it was never any better or any worse. it was just... nothing. such a disappointment.

(on the other hand, there have been other people whom i have enjoyed kissing very much, and again, others that were just sort of... ehhh. i've never been able to figure out that "chemistry" thing, especially since, in my case anyway, it has absolutely zero to do with sex. but there you go. love and all its trappings are an eternal mystery i suppose...)

and by the way, welcome, cloud_kitten. :cake: ?

Apparently, I was like five when I had my 'first kiss.' But I had forgotten about it until over 10 years later when the girl I kissed told me I had done so. I was like, "What? Really? Oh...er...sorry about that..." Emm...the first kiss I remember actually reciprocating was ewughhh. It was drunken, sloppy, and with a lot of tongue. Between that, the wine, the cigarettes, and the weed I had that night, by the time I got home, my mouth felt utterly disgusting.

Oh gosh....mine was horrible! <_<

Have you ever watched The Princess Diaries, where she is talking about her foot "popping" when she gets her first kiss? When it ended up being in a beach ched, getting caught in a net? I wanted the romantic foot popping and blah blah blah, but in the end, I got it in a camper, at my friend's house, with his older brother, and I thought I was going to get my face licked off....literally. :blink:

I honestly do not see the point of using a toungue while kissing. Worst thing ever to do, unless you significatn other wants to feel like they're kissing a big slobbery dog. :unsure:

Anyways, I think people's first kiss usually suck, because they get all worried about it,over think it, and it ends up not being all what they thought it would be, but I don't know, that's just my theory. :blush:

Well... to put it bluntly, I hated it. He didn't use tongue or anything... partly, I guess, because he and I both worked at the same place as my mom and stepdad, and they both would have killed him. It was more of just a peck on the lips. It was just so... gross. It's hard to explain. But then again, I hate being touched in general, so...

I haven't kissed anyone. I give the rabbits little kisses between the eyes or at the bases of their ears and have no problem with that, I suppose I find that a less sexual thing than kissing with another person (kissing does carry a sexual connotation with me, I am uncomfortable with it in general). I can't see myself ever kissing another person, I don't see the attraction of it.

It was incredibly awkward. I'd been dating the guy for a week or so and he kept dropping hints about wanting to kiss me... I was really unsure about the whole thing. I ended up saying yes, at any rate, and got an intensely awkward peck on the lips which made me blush bright red. I kind of refused to do anything but cuddle for the rest of the day, too, which didn't help the atmosphere.

I warmed to the idea a bit more after that, until tongue was involved. *shudder*

I was 19 and kissed a random guy at a party because I was like OMG I GOTTA GET MY FIRST KISS OVER WITH! It was just a peck on the lips. My friends always made out with random guys at parties and I thought that was what heterosexual women "did". Thank goodness I discovered asexuality before I did the same thing, but about sex. :o

Painful. XD

I was 15 and Me and my ex-boyfriend were sitting together on a hill and i turned to reach over and get something. He turned his head to look at me and we smacked heads/kissed into each other. After that it was okay, it was a peck which isn't a real kiss to me but I'll know some time soon in the future >_>; it felt like a family member kiss or something.

It was bad. I felt love and attraction to this person, yet he rejected me when I asked him out

His little brother always snuck kisses on me in some way or another. And those were even worse since I didn't like his little brother in that kind of way. Ever since then, I've never had a kiss whether it be good or bad. I would actually like to have one where we both felt the same instead of it being one sided

Whether in contained tongue or not, I'd go along with it. I think I want a kiss a little too bad lol

Mine was in 1st grade. I hated it. A boy who had been crushing on me to the point where I wanted to crush him just kissed me in class on day. They called my mom and everything. <_<

I'm in that awesome club of people who've never been kissed. Though I can't say I mind much. It bothered me much more at 15 than it does at 20 now. Actually it doesn't bother me in the slightest now. I think of it as a fun fact about myself.

I was 19, not yet aware of asexuality, and it was with my first, only, and current boyfriend. We had gone out a couple times but neither of us were really sure where we stood. I invited him to a party, and after being instructed by a friend that if I was interested, I needed to show it, I sat with him and over time we moved closer and closer until the kissing pretty much just happened. I was for sure shaking the whole time, and I wasn't sure if it was love, discomfort, or nerves. Turns out it was all three! :)

My first kiss happened when I was 15 years old. My boyfriend at that time (we're not together anymore) took me to the movies in the city, a block from Times Square. Afterward, he said that he led me to the middle of Times Square. I obviously knew what was gonna happen because a few days earlier, he said that we've been going out for 3 weeks now and we haven't kissed yet. Plus, it's Times Square. Anywho, we got to Times Square and he told a random guy to take our picture using my camera. So we posed for the picture, but then my then boyfriend turned me around and kissed me. It felt odd... I heard that people felt fireworks or electricity or some shit when they had their first kiss, but that first kiss just felt like skin to skin contact. Our noses were squished together as well, since we didn't turn our heads to the sides... Oh, and the guy took a picture of my first kiss -___-

It was so set up, so planned, so non spontaneous. How cliche was that? It wasn't even romantic...

Haven't had my first kiss yet and I probably wont until collage because the chance of finding Mr/Mrs Right in high school is pretty low. If I think about it my first kiss could probably be in a school play and I think I'd be fine with that. It hasn't happened yet so I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the reality dating show playing before me.

Herr Joseph von Löthing

I can't actually remember mine :lol: can't have been that good...

I had my first real kiss when I was 18 (that means, my first kiss with a heterosexual guy :P) and I didn't like it at all. The guy was my boyfriend at that time, and he was like... he really couldn't wait to kiss me. I'm probably going to give too many details now, but our entire relationship started with holding hands (and I didn't like that either), and then he kissed me, immediately. So I turned away and he just had to kiss my cheek, I felt so awkward and... I felt really sorry for him. Anyway, about a week later I just sucked it up and let him kiss me, and I got sooo booooored. Like, I was sitting there with my eyes open watching tv or something, and he'd be totally into it. Seriously :mellow:

To date, I've actually never kissed anyone other than relatives. I much prefer hugging.

Nothing happened, no fireworks, so spark, nothing. I am asexual, maybe demisexual. So that was my first clue that I was. I still yet to tell my boyfriend I am but I hope things go well. So my first kiss, I get more happiness out of a hug. :)

Dylan-Michael

I'm in that awesome club of people who've never been kissed. Though I can't say I mind much. It bothered me much more at 15 than it does at 20 now. Actually it doesn't bother me in the slightest now. I think of it as a fun fact about myself.

I remember, when I was 14, in Eighth grade, I read a fact: "Average Americans get their first Kiss at the age of 13".

I was like "Oh No! I'm too late". Three years later, I still haven't been kissed... :lol: I kind of like that. Most kids I know would be embarrassed that they haven't been kissed, or had a Girl/Boy Friend, but that's part of me.

First kiss that I remember (which wasn't from a family member) was in sixth grade. One of the boys made a bet or something to kiss all the girls in class (I didn't realise that until after wards) and he snuck up on me and planted one on my cheek. I remember being extremely embarrassed and had no reaction except to stare down at the table, haha.

First "real" kiss was when I was about 14 or 15. I was a bit tipsy and at a club and I made out with a random guy for a couple of minutes. It didn't make me feel anything whatsoever. Only reason I did it in the first place was because I wanted to fit in with the rest of the girls in my class and not be the only one who had never tried kissing. So yeah... No magic or anything, that's for sure. :P

My first kiss was at uni when I was 19 (I believe). We played Truth or Dare and my friend dared me to kiss a friend/acquaintance of mine. There was nothing special about it. It didn't spark fireworks or turn me off kissing completely :P :ph34r:

I was 19 and went on a date with a guy from another country (Iran) and he was irrationally excited about being on a date alone with a girl since they didn't do that in his country. I'd put on a lot of perfume and that probably gave him the wrong idea also. It was awful. It didn't get any better, even when I thought I loved the guys.

I've never kissed anyone other than family members (quickly on the cheek) and my pets. My SO and I have agreed on no kissing before we're engaged. Neither of us has ever kissed anyone so I have no idea how that will work out, I'm sure his instincts will instruct him :lol: . I have absolutely no idea what to think about kissing other than it sounds sort of scary, unlike sex, I'm not repulsed/grossed out or traumatized by the idea though, which I'm /really/ glad about, because I'd feel horrible for my SO if he couldn't have at least that (as well as cuddling, snuggling, etc).

Oh, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

Am I the only person who feels somewhat like a pervert reading this? O.o

Anyways, mine was last summer, I was at my friend Sam's (male) house, and my other buddy Indigo was there. Somehow, sitting around a not-doing-so-well-bonfire, me and Indigo got on the subject of kissing. I was all, "Hm, what's it like anyway? Is it such a big deal?" And both of them said it was hard to explain, so I turned to Indigo and said, "Show me how to do it." After much surprise from the two of them, we all went up to Sam's room (his dad might've come out). So then me and Indigo made out for like three seconds, and I didn't really feel anything sexually or something like that. Could've been because I didn't feel anything romantic towards her (but now I might), but then with my later boyfriend who I did have feelings for, I felt nothing again.

It's weird, man.

And creepy. o.o

My SO and I have agreed on no kissing before we're engaged.

Us too. I've never kissed Zoids before. :ph34r:

Okay so, I'm kidding of course. Are you serious?! :blink:

Haha, of course I'm serious :D We had a 5 minute discussion on it, and it was settled. He knows how I feel and at one point he asked 'can I kiss you when we're engaged or do you want to wait longer?' Such a sweetie <3.

Am I the only person who feels somewhat like a pervert reading this? O.o

Haha, of course I'm serious :D We had a 5 minute discussion on it, and it was settled. He knows how I feel and at one point he asked 'can I kiss you when we're engaged or do you want to wait longer?' Such a sweetie <3.

:blink:

3313672764_e5c6cfc232.jpg

I was 18, had a crush on a guy and it seemed like what you did and it felt like the time and so we kissed and... it was a kiss. Rather boring. Don't think it was him, really. He seemed to like it though but who knows, he could have been faking too. We kinda went out for a while and kissed several more times and it was always boring. Tried to get worked up but at the end of the day it's moving your mouth and possibly your tongues and it's a bit wet and not appealing.

I'm assuming it doesn't feel like just that to people who enjoy the kiss though. Maybe I'll kiss a person one day and like it. Who knows. But so far as I know, I find it boring. And awkward.

Archived