What do you think - do I have another chance?

Saskia

Hey,

I just need somebody giving me an advice... so please help!

February 20th, after one year and one day, Í broke up with my boyfriend, because I thought I didn't love him anymore. Well, now I'm sure I love him sooo much and I want him back, no matter what it takes.

I asked him yesterday what he feels for me at this very moment, and he answered: 'I think you're still cute, nice, exciting but sometimes 'too close'(I don't know how to translate it very well, hope you understand what I mean) girl. Sometimes I think: "God I wish I had her back', but on the other hand I think: it's good to be single.'

He asked me how I felt about him, and I answered (I told the truth: I still love him and I'd love to have him back), but he hasn't been online yet so I don't have any reaction yet. So - what do you think? Do I have another chance? Or should I just give up?

Btw, he's the kinf of guy which is always pretty quite, very sweet, he just can't be mad at anyone and, most important, he respects me and my asexuality...

if you feel you've made a mistake by breaking up w/ him (wait, was it mutual?), then tell him how you feel. hopefully, he'll understand.

Ah, I've been in this type of situation before. My advice to you is this: Bring it up. Ask him if he can see you two getting back together. Guys hate talking about getting back into a relationship (maybe that's a stereotype... the guys I'VE dated have hated it).

Tell him you would like to get back together, and see what he says. If he doesn't answer right away, don't worry. Give him a little while to think. And if he says he likes being single too much, then just back up. A number of things could happen, and because I don't know the guy, the only thing I can do is assume that he's similar to the guys I've dealt with.

Best of luck.

VivreEstEsperer

Hmm, Im not sure. I've never been in a relationship. i guess do whatever feels right to you.

Kate

thanks everyone who tries to help me! Next thursday he's coming over and we're going to talk - I hop everything will be okay... I love him so...

Archived