What Kind of Asexual Am I?

Falling Down

Hi, I have a question.

I enjoy holding hands and being in peoples arms but anything beyond that, I don't. Even with anyone I don't. So I still like little things, but nothing more. Kissing doesn't appeal to me with anyone, nor making out, nor sex. And I feel nothing. What kind of asexual am I?

Could you give a little more info? You sure enough sound asexual, but "types" of asexuality depend on your romantic interests (which gender you would like as a boy/girlfriend [or not] and everthing that entails minus sex). And "romantic" does not mean sex. It means lovey-dovey feelings and such. These are the main types (sometimes called subcategories) of asexuals:

aromantic: lack of romantic attraction towards anyone of either sex.

biromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of either sex.

heteroromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of the opposite sex.

homoromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of the same sex.

panromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of any gender or lack of gender.

transromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of variant or ambiguous gender.

polyromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of more than one gender or sex but do not wish to identify as biromantic because it implies that there are only two binary genders or sexes.

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual

So, you don't want to have sex with anyone or sexual contact. That makes you asexual. Now, for example, you are female and you are interested in males in a romantic buddy-buddy way. Then you would be a "heteroromantic asexual." If you liked both men and women then it would be "biromantic asexual," and so on and so forth.

So, how do you feel? Would you even be interested in a relationship at all [aromantic]?

I have a boyfriend, so yes, I am interested in a relationship. But I think I got all the information I need. Thank you so much Orion. :)

I have a boyfriend, so yes, I am interested in a relationship. But I think I got all the information I need. Thank you so much Orion. :)

^_^ You're welcome!

Archived