Has anyone ever experienced this from kissing?

my comfort level for touching usually depends on my closeness to an individual. i like hugs if i've grown used to a person, though not necessarily romantic, just in general. romantically i enjoy kissing if it's quick pecks. it makes me feel kind of fluttered. but french kissing brought out the worse reaction i've experienced. it makes me vomit or feel like it. the first time i french kissed i figured it's ok because pecks are fine but i puked. the second time was years later with a different guy. i had the same feeling and stopped it before it could happen again. it's very embarrassing. at times just thinking of french kissing can produce the same reaction.

it took me a while to feel comfortable being hugged, is french kissing something you have to get used to? has anyone else had a reaction to french kissing like i did?

I think it's some of both. I really enjoy french kissing, though at first I thought it was a little bit weird and gross. However, I was never as disgusted as you, and always curious and excited to try more. Not everyone is interested in kissing, and it seems like you're really not.

Yeah I was sort of like that. First time I was french kissed; I just started dating the guy, I was soo grossed out and disgusted, I felt ill and I periodically brushed my teeth throughout the day. But with another guy it was pretty fantastic, I knew him since grade school and we had very compatible personalities; you know how you know someone but it's more like aquiantences or from some kind of distance? We were like that but there was definetly a feeling of kindred spirits. IDK maybe it just depends on mind set, previously intimate closeness with said person and there are varying degrees that alot of us can handle. Some very extreme and any kind of physical initimacy is just a big no-no and others like to kiss and be close..a.k.a cuddling and such. If you do decide to try it again, go slowly and work your way up to the full blown kiss and if you get grossed out to the point of throwing up, try to calm yourself down and forewarn your kissing partner.

It's only a little awkward for me. If I want to kiss the person it's fine, no problem at all, but for example one time one of my guy friends got the idea to French me in the car after a movie and it was horrid!

AFlyingPiglet

Not that I am kissing at all (as of late) :( - But - very passionate kisses on the lips (with no tongue) I really, really like. :) But I don't like French Kissing. :(

This is probably going to sound totally weird - but - I have almost experienced what I think you are talking about from French kissing. Being a head person, I somehow managed to 'block it out' in order to cope with it (when actually French Kissing) - However, I do get a similar thing happen to me when I brush my teeth and decide to give my tongue a treat and brush/clean that too - it makes me want to wretch.

I figure there must be some sort of in-built mechanism for me to puke (as going back far enough on my tongue with my tooth brush makes me want to puke). But the same thing also came up when French Kissing, (but not to the same extent) - maybe the guys tongue wasn't as long as my tooth brush - LOL :D :rolleyes:

What I am trying to say is that you need to work out what is physiological and what is pyschological. It may be both, I don't really know.

I don't do kissing.

But I mimagine I'd get a somewhat simular reaction o_O

For me personally it's the salive.

I'm a scientist kind of person and everytime I see/think/hear anything about french kissing I instantly think of the fact that on the whole of the human body we have the most bacterias in the mouth.

What a good way to spread disease!

I used to enjoy french kissing a few years ago, but now I just can't stand it. It's supost to be enjoyable and now that it's not I've just decided that there is no point in even attempting to french kiss someone... its just kinda not very nice... I did once feel like I was going to be sick after kissing a guy, it was a horrible experiance, but luckly enough I wasn't physically sick - so I do kinda know how you feel to some extent.

That makes sense. Making out makes me gag mostly because of the tongue going back too far. I basically find it unpleasant because it's physically uncomfortable and just kind of slimy.

I'm just wondering why it's called 'French Kissing'?

Was it invented in France?

H xx

i don't think it was the physical part of it. i wasn't gagged from their tongues and they both kissed very differently. it might have been the slobber. and one didn't have very fresh breath. I was like that too with the teeth brushing and gargling mouthwash throughout the day and just thinking of it made me want to vomit. it was just as soon as they started it was like eeeewww eeewww why does it feel so gross?!

i read that french kissing started from babies needing their food regurgitated like baby birds and the mom would push their food in with their tongues. either way i don't think it will be something on my to do list.

I felt that kissing was sweet with just a peck. But when I first french kissed I had no feeling to it. It didn't repulse me but I never really got that excitement as I did with a kiss.

When I was about 11 a boy I knew gave me my first French kiss.

He'd been eating Polo mints, so all I got in my mouth was crushed mint in every nook and cranny.

Needless to say, I nearly threw up, and to this day I hate French kissing......and anything tasting of mint!

Thanks for explaining what "French kissing" is :D :D I'm pretty sure it must be called something else in my language, though I have no clue what.

Sounds pretty disgusting though, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy it. I don't mind being hugged or touched by close friends and people I like but in general I'm very uncomfortable with physical contacts and this seems to be just too much for me :D

i don't mind smooching but someone else molusc like tongue probing around my teeth for left over food scraps..no thank you

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

For me, French kissing = puke. Plain and simple.

For me open mouthed is the absolute limit, its just not right playing tounge wars (like thumb wars but with tounges) in someone elses mouth..