red_brick_dream

How Many Wear the Ring?  

1. 1. Do you wear the ring?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

This poll is closed to new votes

DracoBorealis

I do. I mostly wear my black bloodstone (hematite) ring, but I also have a steel ring with a triangular cross-section and a black The One ring. Which I dare not wear since I fear I might lose it somehow :D

And I only wear one ring at a time, I'm not into jewelry much and having multiple rings doesn't feel right. Feels like they get in the way.

• 2 weeks later...
abandoned account

I'm not wearing it now because I only found out about the tradition AFTER moving out of my parents house and I left most of my jewelry there. <_< I do own three onyx rings though and will start wearing one once I pick them up over Thanksgiving break.

I don't currently wear one, but I'm looking for one.

People who wear one, where did you get it!

I've just been looking on ebay and amazon at hematite ones. I like them, but I don't know if I should buy it from one of those sites, or look elsewhere. And there might be something else out there I like better!

I got my onyx ones at a Mt. St. Helens tourist gift shop. Onyx is a volcanic rock and they sell onyx rings as souvenirs for like $5.

Currently no, but hopefully if I can find myself a reasonably priced ring, I will have one to wear in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't wear one and I don't think I would because I am what I am as we all are and I don't need a 'symbol' to feel comfortable about my sexuality, although I respect the right of others to wear it if they desire.

I said "no" because I don't have a black ring, but my birthday is coming up and I think it's going to be above "money" on the list. :-D Hopefully I can start wearing it soon. :-D

If I hadn't broken the one I bought earlier this year, I'd wear it. :(

I'll probably buy a new one next month when I get my watch fixed, too.

5_♦♣

I don't care for rings-The only jewelery I wear are bracelets and watches. In other words: No, I don't wear a black ring.

• 1 month later...

I don't have a ring and even if I did, I wouldn't wear it. Accessories (besides watches) aren't really my thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Kinsey Coated Fury

I want one, don't have one though. I might not be able to wear it though due to my recent affinity for black fingerless gloevs. Well, I'm sure when it gets all hot outside again I'll definitely consider it... Where would I find this?

I didn't at first, but I picked one up for my birthday a few months ago. Wear it everytime I go out.

Figured people would ask and I could teach them or let other aces know there's another nearby.

This is the first I haveheard of a black ring, but I will get hold of one the first oppertunity I have.

I don't wear one and I don't think I would because I am what I am as we all are and I don't need a 'symbol' to feel comfortable about my sexuality, although I respect the right of others to wear it if they desire.

I feel like it's more about letting other aces know you're asexual... So we can find each other and maybe have someone to talk to who can relate to us.

When I get my next pay check, I'm planning on buying a simple black tungsten ring and wearing it everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have an official black ring, but I've started wearing my class ring (tarnished silver + obsidian) on my middle finger.

Gutted. I read a post a couple of weeks ago which mentioned "the black ring" and that it is worn on the right hand, so as soon as I got paid, I went online and bought a black Tungsten Lord of the Rings ring, which arrived about 10 days ago, it is ever so slightly too small, but I have been wearing it religiously ever since and LOVE it.

Then I found this thread and having read it, realised that I'm wearing my lovely ring on the wrong finger. I bought it for my right ring finger. Hell!

Oh well, I've found another one I can wear until my next payday, it will have to do for the time being. Bugger. :(

I'm not used to wearing rings so I always forget to put it on.

All the time. On top of occasionally prompting people to ask what it means (because obviously, having a single black ring on a middle finger is not typically what people do when they wear rings) and learning something new, it also looks sleek. I made sure to get a strong black titanium one instead of one of those 10-dollar throwaways.

reasonsfordefyingreason

I'd really like to get one but if my mum thought I was getting interested in jewlerly I'd get roped into her jewerly fixation. I did have a mood ring that mostly stayed black and left huge black marks on my finger though.

• 3 weeks later...

I would if i had one

curintedery

I have an ace of spades on my nomination bracelet.. I'm not a ring wearer, but I still like to have some symbology of it.

Archived