Any Asexuals...(females) want to be pregnant?

OK this may sound weird but does any Asexual female out there want to be pregnant? I dont mean going through the sex to become pregnant but just to be it? lol how to I say this.... I mean does anyone want the attention a pregnant women gets, it all seems so wonderful going through phases and people having to put up with you when you have mood swings and weird cravings, and getting out of doing stuff , how it excites random people when they see that your pregnant :lol: . Ive never been, but my cousin was and it was just sooo much fun to be with her wile she was and I thought Wow this would be fun! but I dont want to have sex or have to take care of the child I'm not ready. i just want to experience what its like to have a child in me...I just want the attention lol. Any one else feel like it would be fun? :D

I honestly can't think of anything I'd less like to have happen. I just... I don't know. The idea disturbs me.

One of those things that I don't mind with anyone else, but when it comes to myself it becomes "WHAT HELL NO."

Yah I understand, maybe I think it would be more fun to wear one of those fake pregnant bellys for a day and see how people react. I think thats what Im trying to get at lol, I'm bad at explaining what I feel.

Nope. I think I would go insane if I was pregnant and scream at people to get the alien paraiste out of me. I would love to have a partner that was caring enough to be that sweet to me and put up with my moodiness just for being their love though. :wub:

I had a dream the other night that I was sold to a man and made his wife. He raped me and got me pregnant. The only time in that dream I felt any kind of happiness was when I was pregnant because I didn't feel alone or unloved anymore, the child inside of me made me feel like there was something pure inside of me who cared about me like I cared about him. Because of that I don't think it would be so bad to be pregnant. But then again when I had to give birth, I don't know if I've ever been that afraid in a dream before. I'm terrified of the thought of having a child, scared of the pain it would bring and completely unable to do it by myself. So I don't know if I would actually ever want to be pregnant, it would work only until a point for me, then I would be consumed by fear XD

hmm, I know eventually I will want kids. I dont really ever think about the way I will get pregnant. I do want kids though. I do think about my kids names and the sex. It doesnt matter to me how I get them though. I mean i would consider adoption.I dont care for sex, but I might do it if I really wanted a kid.

Good heavens no! :blink: *shivers*

I wouldn't even wear a fake pregnant belly to get attention because (A: I don't like people paying excess attention to me (B: It'll make the people around me want me to do the real thing. It was hard work getting them to stop to begin with--it just doesn't seem worth it. :wacko:

Nope. I think I would go insane if I was pregnant and scream at people to get the alien paraiste out of me.

:cake:

strawberry-fields

I don't think I want kids either (well, I DON'T want them right now, but in the future... who knows?), but I would love to experience the feeling of being pregnant - just for a day or so! Not really for the attention, though, but because it is absolutely fascinating to me to think that you could have a living human being inside of you. I'd love to know how it feels when the baby moves.

I can look at other women and see that they're glowing when they are pregnant - good for them :)

I personally just find the whole idea of being pregnant a complete no-no. I don't know what it means to be broody, I've never felt it yet (and I'm in my 30s).

I even find touching peoples bump when the baby is kicking pretty gross if I'm honest! :lol:

Sleeping Beauty

I would definitely love to be pregnant and having kids but I'm not so sure I'm going to appreciate what you say about pregnancy :P

I think I'll have kids one day, but the whole preg thing...i don't think so.

It's not worth it (to me).

Sure people have to put up with you constant mood swings and craving...you totally get away with it (for the record, I would completely take advantage of this :lol:)

but when it comes to every random stranger feeling they have a right to touch your belly and the pain of child birth...it just doesn't seem worth it. I'll stick to adoption.

you might think that the attention would be nice, but you'll get sick of it after a while. when strangers first start random conversations with you, you might enjoy the attention, but when you get to the point that you can't go out in public without people you don't even know feeling that it's their right to touch your belly, you might change your tune. random compliments/conversation are fun...but after a while, you just want to buy your loaf of bread and go home <_<

I don't like the idea of being pregnant at all. I prefer to be outside the center of attention, and being pregnant puts you in the middle...also, I don't really want a small parasite living in me, driving me crazy, until it claws its way out of me. *shudders* Also, I have joint problems as it is, I don't need the added stress to them that pregnancy would give me. I don't think it's worth it, especially with that whole "you have to go to the gyno if you're pregnant" thing.

I may or may not adopt one day, though. I'm not sure, and I still have plenty of time to think about it.

I think I would go insane if I was pregnant and scream at people to get the alien paraiste out of me.

Sorry to interfere with the thread, but I just had to state how well this sentence went along with your avatar :excl:

(ok I'm out)

I had never really thought about it until one day in my late teens or early twenties I saw a documentary on it and since then I think that if I ever want to have children I'd rather adopt.

I wouldn't mind it, but I don't think pregnancy is all that great either. I remember when my mother was pregnant, and neither the pregnancy nor the birth were much of a cakewalk (or all that horrifying, to be honest). If I was to decide to have offspring, the pregnancy period just wouldn't be much of consideration in deciding whether to adopt or have a biological child.

Motherhood is such a wonderful thing. For kitties, anyway.

78324614.jpg

Errrg, no.

If the thought of intercourse squicks me out; Why would I want an entire human being inside me? :blink:

Not to mention that the human race's population is exploding just fine without my genetic contribution.

Adoption for me please, I'd rather have a child of the mind than a child of the body...Or even, (as Gatto just posted) some non-human babies. ^_^

I think I would go insane if I was pregnant and scream at people to get the alien paraiste out of me.

Sorry to interfere with the thread, but I just had to state how well this sentence went along with your avatar :excl:

(ok I'm out)

I know, right? :lol:

Oh I also wanted to add that I saw a pregnant woman the other day who was poking her belly and complaining that it felt like her ribs were being broken and it scared the hell out of me.

OK this may sound weird but does any Asexual female out there want to be pregnant? I dont mean going through the sex to become pregnant but just to be it? lol how to I say this.... I mean does anyone want the attention a pregnant women gets, it all seems so wonderful going through phases and people having to put up with you when you have mood swings and weird cravings, and getting out of doing stuff , how it excites random people when they see that your pregnant :lol: . Ive never been, but my cousin was and it was just sooo much fun to be with her wile she was and I thought Wow this would be fun! but I dont want to have sex or have to take care of the child I'm not ready. i just want to experience what its like to have a child in me...I just want the attention lol. Any one else feel like it would be fun? :D

Having had 2 children I can say I never want to repeat the experience but if you'd like to try it there's a product called an "empathy belly" http://www.empathybelly.org I can tell you, it really does mimic the feelings of being 9 months pregnant without having to endure labor.

'

Demacrux (emi star...)

OH no...I would not want to be pregnant..just disgusting process and unpleasant to me.

I don't know... I've never really actively thought of it after my 8th birthday when most little girls want to be a mother. Or in any case any thoughts on pregnancy I had weren't often directed to me, they were about my dolls. I've thought about adoption though, quite actively. If I did get pregnant I wouldn't be able to have an abortion, I don't think my mind could handle it. In my opinion, for me having a baby would be less harmful to my mind and body than an abortion.

I think the reason why I have almost no opinion on it it because it's to far away in the future for me and I have nothing to compare the experience with seeing all my cousins are older than me and my sister's 14.

And for those who are talking about pregnancy bellies, they're quite fun. I had to wear one for a play, it was a bit had to bend down though. Thank god we skipped the birthing scene.

Childbirth and pregnancy squick me out big time. They always have... though this has only been amplified 10 fold after being present when my best friend gave birth. I was quite happy sitting out in the corridor while her mum and partner where in there for moral support and whatever.... but noooooooo I had to be in the room too. I was not impressed, not in the slightest...

Kids don't bother me too much. I'm apparently really good with babies and the like... once I get over my fear of breaking them if I handle them :P but I have absolutely no desire what so ever to have my own. If I ever get to the stage where I want kids, then adoption will be the route I take. Partially because I really don't fancy having to go through being pregnant or any of the stuff leading to it, and partly because I know what it is like to be a kid in the social services system waiting for adoption/ fostering. It's a horrible experience that I'd like to spare other people from having to go through.

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

Being a biology geek, I think pregnancy is fascinating and, in a way, beautiful. (Then again I also think euglena are cute and that phosphofructokinase is pretty.) But I wouldn't want to pregnant myself. And I DEFINITELY don't want to give birth! *shudders*

I honestly can't think of anything I'd less like to have happen. I just... I don't know. The idea disturbs me.

One of those things that I don't mind with anyone else, but when it comes to myself it becomes "WHAT HELL NO."

I'm the same way.

Just.. no.

I don't want children personally. They don't appeal to me and I don't really have a "motherly instinct."

I really hate babies, they look like freaky aliens to me. Not in a good way. I hate it when my friends who have babies offer/shove babies into my arms. Urg.

People ask my my take on babies so I say babies look like aliens and get at least one mad woman after me saying. "You shouldn't think like that! Babies are so cute! You'll have one in the future and LIKE IT" >_>;