Current AVEN Store Information

ily

Another short window to get a small discount:

$5 off orders

over $30* 11/6/11 - 11/10/11

use code: ANOV1130

*excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges and applicable sales tax

(FYI, Cafepress decides these discounts, not me)

Asexuality flags available soon

I have talked a flags company into making us a small trial run of Asexuality flags. Please support this endeavor as our flag will only gain standing if we can get the numbers of them out there.

These are full sized real-flying 5x3 feet (150 x 90cm) Asexuality flags available around the middle of December this year. Expected price is around the US$30 (NZ$38.90) mark and this includes postage world wide.

Payment will only be accepted by major credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners.

More information and a picture: http://www.flagsoftheworld.co.nz/p1030-asexuality-pride-flag.htm

Please P.M. me with any inquiries or to add yourself to the list to be advised when these are ready.

Michael

AANZ Webmaster - www.asexuality.org.nz

This awesome. Do they make smaller ones though? Like the little ones you can wave around single handedly?

• 2 weeks later...
twilightseven

hey thought i'd pop in and check out this topic on store stuff. I spend a lot of time on cafepress. They've updated their whole monthly thing. Its changed. Now they only take the monthly payment thing only if the account makes money. So if you don't make money for a month, you're not charged. Confusing. This is what one girl told me in a group I'm apart of.

I asked "can someone remind me again what the whole "No Up-front Fees Shop Fee ((No Up-front Fees monthly service fee)" is again?"

Cindy "CP takes 10% of your commission amount monthly up to $10. So if you earned $100, your shop fee would be $10. If you earn nothing, it costs nothing. :)"

Anyway, whoever is running the Aven cafepress store...message me (here in Aven) if u have a facebook account, I'll get you invited to a closed facebook group that deals with a lot of cafepress news and updates that way you know when there are changes made to cafepress and when new products are added.

And I thought i'd also mention...i'm adding a few Ace designs to my 2nd cafepress site: http://www.cafepress.com/twlightdesign04/8191856 <----click there to view my first design.

But I will let you know, I design with words, not fancy images (I cant' draw). Got a couple of more ideas rollin around in the head. Oh and just so you know, I design big...I try to make sure my stuff can fit on the Stadium Blankets and posters and the like.

Have a great day!

• 7 months later...

Asexuality flags available soon

I have talked a flags company into making us a small trial run of Asexuality flags. Please support this endeavor as our flag will only gain standing if we can get the numbers of them out there.

These are full sized real-flying 5x3 feet (150 x 90cm) Asexuality flags available around the middle of December this year. Expected price is around the US$30 (NZ$38.90) mark and this includes postage world wide.

Payment will only be accepted by major credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners.

More information and a picture: http://www.flagsoftheworld.co.nz/p1030-asexuality-pride-flag.htm

Please P.M. me with any inquiries or to add yourself to the list to be advised when these are ready.

Michael

AANZ Webmaster - www.asexuality.org.nz

Why does the website not list the flag size or other details? It looks like a fake... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, in case anyone is interested, I started up my own CafePress and my first upload was Asexual-related. I just created the store tonight so I'm still trying to figure out how everything works exactly and I've got more designs I'm working on, plus a Tumblr I'm going to be working on as well.

If you wanna check it out, it's here, personally I'm thinking that iPhone cover is looking pretty cool right about now (for me at least).

More should be added, Asexy-related and not, within the next week or so (hopefully). So, uh, yeah... I'm new to this. XD

I LOVE THE AVEN STORE :wub::wub:

@Oxalis-I bought a "Cake" T-shirt designed by you,as it is the same Cake picture I have Tattooed on my ribs.I was delighted and I also have some stuff about to arrive soon.YIPPEE.

So, in case anyone is interested, I started up my own CafePress and my first upload was Asexual-related. I just created the store tonight so I'm still trying to figure out how everything works exactly and I've got more designs I'm working on, plus a Tumblr I'm going to be working on as well.

If you wanna check it out, it's here, personally I'm thinking that iPhone cover is looking pretty cool right about now (for me at least).

More should be added, Asexy-related and not, within the next week or so (hopefully). So, uh, yeah... I'm new to this. XD

DexM NEEDS a Romantic Asexual Field Bag ^_^

^ I would totally love you forever if you bought one. Not pressuring, lawlz, just sayin'. XD

That being said I should totally make another design specifically for a field bag, or bags in general, hmm... I'll get right on that.

Anyway, hopefully a second design(for the TV show Fringe) I made will be up in a few days or so, it has to be approved first.

And I'm still working on ideas for Asexy or AVEN related stuff.

You know, i have so many cool ideas so much stuff, only to be - ugh - copyright blocked at the last minute.

Medulla Oblongata

Would an ally button be made available in the future? I was actually looking for one in the AVEN store but I could not find any. I'd buy one ^_^

Would an ally button be made available in the future? I was actually looking for one in the AVEN store but I could not find any. I'd buy one ^_^

Any ideas in mind of what you'd want it to look like? I could totally try to make something.

• 3 months later...

Seeing the AVEN store makes me want to create my own designs too...And buy from the store. Unfortunately I cant buy from the store. I have no money to do so. Damn.

I'm not an iPhone person, but how about a cover with the asexuality flag colours/stripes? Not too difficult, simple, plus it looks nice anyway.

I suppose crafters could sew/knit/crochet smaller phone covers in those colours as well.

Just some thoughts.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to find the online store... WHERE IS IT?

I want to buy stuff :/

Oops, looks like the link got lost in the last site update. You can find the store here: http://www.cafepress.com/asexvisibility

• 6 months later...

They still appear for me. And I'm not sure whether or not it's not on the front page, but I don't think so.

• 1 year later...
Mycroft is Yourcroft

Is the store gone now? Whenever I click on the link it takes me to a general page.

The store is currently undergoing a major re-haul, watch this space :)

Mycroft is Yourcroft

We are now accepting submissions of new designs for the AVEN store! Feel free to submit any asexuality, demisexuality, grey-asexuality...-related designs you would like to contribute by popping them in this thread or PMing myself or another member of the Project Team for information :)

Guidelines remain the same:

> Maximum image size for most shirts is 10" x 10" and they are printed between 100 and 300 dpi (let me know what size the image is intended to be).

> Please make all submissions in png format.

> For white and all light colored shirts white parts of the image are treated as transparent.

> For black shirts you need to make part of the image transparent for it be treated as such.

> Please do not use offensive language or images.

> No copyright infringement, please. If it isn't original, don't submit it.

Let's make the store wonderful with your fantastic news designs! :)

I can't design worth shit, but I keep having the phrase "I'm ASEXY and I know it!" stuck in my head and think it would be great on a t-shirt or mug or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting for an Asexy messenger bag for about three years. :(

Archived