The Banning Game!

Guest member25959

If your ban is the size of the universe is there any room left for anything else? Banned for not understanding the consequences of your ban.

• Like 4
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Look at this gif.

7ba403ac6b88993022b8be1af92e925b.gif

A cat watching a hamster so his thang with a hula hoop.

You may not realise it, but this gif has meaning.

The cat represents us, homo sapiens.

The hamster represents the mysteries of life.

Us, constantly glaring at the mysteries which unfold before our eyes,yet we cannot solve them.

The mysteries spins around us constantly. We have the power to ignore the mysteries, yet we constantly glare at the mysteries.

Our species are bound to solve mysteries, only for the mysteries to birth new mysteries.

We forever spin in mysteries' confusion.

"WTFis your point?" You ask?

The point is.....

You're banned because of this post

• Like 4

Banned for not showing a picture of a post.

Night Mz Terry.

• Like 5
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

The hamster.

ReWpd.gif

A small mammal that's enjoys the finer things in life.

A small mammal that demands to have the finer things in life....and we give it to them.

We cook and bake them good food. We make them tables so they can feast in peace.

We even dress them up because they want to look fly when they step outside.

Yet....we haven't realised...the truth!

Hamsters are simply socially acceptable rats. That is the truth.

Hamsters are just chubby rats with a short tail, yet we allow them to control us!

Hamsters will rule over us soon.

And for that.....you're banned.

• Like 4

Banned for not taking into account that the post in question was at least smaller than the universe.

• Like 5

Banned because I feel like it.

• Like 4
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Banned for not embracing the hamster!

#Embracechubbytailessrats!

#Embracehamsters!

• Like 4

Banned for banning yourself.

• Like 4

Banned for sitting back and letting others do the work 

• Like 3

Banned for doing everything yourself 

• Like 4
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

"I, Isabella kat, wasn't the most popular in school. The other mean girls gave me hell for being the biggest geek in highschool. They'd steal all my mouse toys and steal my fancy feast. They'd thrown me over the fence so the dogs at our rival school could beat me up and steal my lunch money. The worst mean girl was Lina Anderson. She was a skinny ass Siamese kitty bitch! She was adopted by humans. I hated her. She'd belittled me. Yet.....I knew I would prove her,and the rest of my bullies wrong.

I am now a therapist in Chicago. I made it my mission in life to help those when they need it the most. Life has treated me well. I have a decent job, while the bullies that tortured are probably either enslaved by humans or are alley cats sniffing cat nip in abandoned houses. I wait for my next client. The door knob slowly opens...

Oh HELL No! It's....

Siamese-2-645mk062211.jpg

Lina! That heifer from highschool! She has some nerve bringing her ass up in here! She stinks of catnip....and not the pure kind of catnip...the kind of catnip that's laced with other shit. 'Doc....I need your help' Lina says. This bitch gon' act like she doesn't even remember me...oooh she is as fake as her whiskers extensions! 'Sit down tell me your problems,dear.' I reply. Lina sits down. Her eyes locks onto me.

Animals___Cats_A_little_surprised_Siames

'Doc, my husband cheated on me.' Lina sobs...her tears are a sweet elixir to my soul. 'He cheated on me with a poodle....with a dog! It hurts me so much! He also slept with dozen of other cats! I try to keep a happy home! Cook, clean, all that! But it seems I'm worthless as a wife. Like my efforts are pointless! What should I do?'

cat-therapist.jpg

I stare upon that trash bin heifer intensely. She knows who I am...no remorse from this fucker at all. She continuously sobs.

I know what I must do. I told her that I had a family emergency and that I needed to go to the hospital, so I cancelled that meeting. But in truth, I went home....

...and...

ecd6360ac2c36545431d91abf30b4872--scanne

....posted all her secrets on fucking twitter for the whole internet to see! That's right! Losing my job is worth it! This asshole had it coming!

I can only imagine her face....

20sccus.jpg

...as she glares at the screen!"

This story has no relevance to this game at all. It's irrelevant, unneeded, and made out of boredom.

Sorry about that, but it had to be done.

You're banned.

*People reading all this be like:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

I ban myself for continuously inflicting my boredom onto this thread.:mellow:

• Like 5

Banned for thinking it is ethically superior to not act ethically superior.

• Like 3

Banned for making me know I'm superior, by my not acting superior, insomuch as a superior person, such as myself, can be superior, without seeming to be acting in a superior fashion.:P

• Like 4

Banned for bringing attention to the greatness of my being so humble. That kind of thing ruins the aura of my humbleness, which others, so rightly so, admire. :P:P

• Like 3

Banned to protect your humbleness from the world that would chew and spit it out in crumbles

• Like 4

Banned for trying to crumble the world 

• Like 2

Banned for putting the world in a crumble 

• Like 4

Not banned for reminding me I have blueberry and apple crumble for dinner tonight.

• Like 3

Banned for covering your neighbor Barry in blue paint.

• Like 4