Celebrity crushes

SorryNotSorry

SilverSugar

GACKT is my air.

Sammie's got it right though. It's not really a crush if you obsessively collect pictures (or pictures and music/vidoes in my case). Heh. I've got around 500+ pictures of the guy. I simply cannot get through a day without my GACKT fix. Ha ha ha.

Other than the JRocker my crushes include:

Garret Jax from the book Wishsong of Shanara by Terry Brooks. (I must remember to make an awesome fan-character of him someday.)

Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura and Fai from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles both by CLAMP.

Legolas from the Lord of the Rings. Book not film. Admittedly though, until GACKT came along, I was a huge fan of Orlando Bloom. The Pirate movies, however awesome, kinda' helped to kill that one too though.

Faye Valentine, Vicious, and Gren all from Cowboy Bebop. *huggles Gren especially* Oh yeah, Bebop is so awesome it got me to have three rare heart-throb moments. In basically one episode no less. *giggle-snort*

There are more I am sure but at the moment I am blanking. Heh.

Also, does having crushes on your own characters count because I heart all of mine. *shifty eyes*

<edit>Oh wait. I got a good one.

I have a freaking crush on the country of Japan.

*shakes fist* Darn you for making beautiful people, music, art, and scrumptious lychee flavored snack-foods! (Etc.)</edit>

SteelHelix

I have a similar habit of falling for the psychopaths. :wub:

Hooray for fictional psychos! ^_^

I also kinda have an obsession with Frances Sternhagen, who played that old lady with glasses in The Mist. Most badass old lady ever.

Taylor Swift is my celebrity crush. I think my openness about liking her music is what lead a lot of my friends to not being very surprised when I came out as an asexual. To quote one friend: "No straight man can like Taylor Swift as much as you do."

• 2 weeks later...

Davey Havok of AFI.

09.jpg

I agree with this one. Davey is part of the reason I still stand here today, he writes some of the most beautiful music I've heard, he's very nice to look at, and I just really admire him. I'd really love to get to know him.

Oh yeah, I agree. That man has had such a huge impact on my life. Don't know where I'd be without him and AFI.

I can't say who my celeb crush is, because to say would make me :wub::wub::wub: to the point of unconsciousness :blush::blush:

but they're already on this page :blush::blush::wub:

I only ever squish on fictional characters (Movies, books, TV shows...) and then I am (unreasonably) disappointed with the actor for not being exactly like their character. :blush: Characters are always so much better and more generally amazing than real people...

Fish That Swims

Sam Rockwell..I just love watching him, I don't know why; he's not even that amazing of an actor or particularly handsome.

Also, I've always kind of had a thing for Prince Caspian.

And Ben Whishaw

brightstarwhishaw300.jpg

Sleeping Beauty

I've spent most of my life stating that I'm going to marry Prince Caspian :wub:

(That sounds like a crazy old lady who's going to pay a guy to be Prince Caspian all life long :ph34r: )

I like Eminem, his songs to me, are good and he doesn't appear to sexulise women in his videos... I have watched the new vid 'I'm not afraid', quite alot lately :)

• 3 weeks later...
classicalsculpture

My biggest celebrity crushes are on Lindsay Lohan and Marion Cotillard, who, in all her brilliance, deserves to have her name italicized.

tumblr_l5rysvFUvg1qzu1cqo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1279778118&Signature=mWtbwv8dDEJmGoBEPhFDxugHaY0%3D

tumblr_l5sx4yHegi1qzoaqio1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1279778342&Signature=uKsLv0nH8dqxhJ44V9BDP091is0%3D

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

Emilie Autumn.

EmilieAutumnTwo.jpg

The fact that she's asexual makes me love her even more...

• 5 weeks later...

I know this topic is old but all my life i have had celebrity crushes. my current one is David Bowie if you could not tell my my name and avatar. I think it would be cool to know and hang out with him even though I have a few sexual dreams and fantasy about him I would not really want them to come true I would rather have a close friendship or romantic type thing with him but or course that not going to happen cause A I don't know him B. he is married. c. he is 63 I am almost 32. all though by Hollywood standard that would not be that odd.

Hmmm, celebrity crushes;

Older ones:

Undertaker from WWE

Lisa Coleman (Jude from Casualty, my first crush)

Anthony Head

James Marsters

Peter Steele

Gary Oldman

Angelina Jolie

I only really have one at the moment, and that's on John Simm.

BollywoodFan

I can't begin to narrow them down, so let's just say yes.

Lots of celebrity crushes, often at the same time.

WhenSummersGone

My current crush being Topher Grace right now, what a cutie!

tumblr_krhkywDAbt1qzc0pto1_400.jpg

Nope, never.

But I have had an overwhelming number of romantic crushes on fictional characters.

In fact, I still do. :blush:

Vincent_Valentine.png

kenmanga20c.jpg

4101.02.jpg

A few of mah favorite men. ;)

When I was younger I had crushes on Sirius Black from Harry Potter, Legolas from The Lord of the Rings, and Axel from Kingdom Hearts.

Emilie Autumn.

EmilieAutumnTwo.jpg

The fact that she's asexual makes me love her even more...

Me too! I've just got into her music and I LOVE HER! I go for musician generally, like Patrick Wolf and Amanda Palmer. Oh, and the Sleater-Kinney girls :wub:

Elisabeth Rohm. The blond on Law & Order? Ohh my gosh, when I was in high school, the highlight of my week was new episodes on Wednesday night... Good times... :)

TOBIAS SAMMET

Tobias+Sammet.jpgedguy_interview2006_4.jpg

0.jpg

Alas, he is unavailable (to a lucky girl named Jenny) and even if he weren't he might as well be on another planet. He's completely out of my league (we're probably roughly the same height, though) and there would be no way to contact him other than to bombard him with e-mails and messages through Facebook as probably plenty of his fans already do. Not to mention he's 32 and I'm 20... TWELVE YEARS ISN'T THAT MUCH!!!!

Anyway, I guess you could say I'm really more in love with his music and an idea of him than with who he really is. I don't know the man and I probably never will. I just know the words, harmonies, and symphonies that come so conveniently on little shiny discs. He certainly ensures the fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with an artist as spiritually free as he seems to be, however.

He is also my greatest source of inspiration. T___T

About a month ago, I had a bout of infatuation that was so immense it almost incapacitated me. I had to stop listening to his music for a few days.

*sigh*

I can almost feel it coming back as I type this. Help me, AVENites! I'm not as obsessed as I seem! :wacko:

AnyOtherName

Jon Stewart of The Daily Show. Swear to god, I squee when he smiles. Hilarious AND adorable? Yes please. :wub:

I think I'm also developing a crush on Rachel Maddow of MSNBC (despite only seeing the occasional clip on The Daily Show >.>), and wouldn't be able to list all the cartoon characters I've crushed on. (I will say, though: half the cast of DBZ, and Sailor Mercury)

...Anderson Cooper (CNN reporter) is also very pretty/handsome, but I don't know as that's grounds enough for a crush. It's hard to tell, sometimes.

This proves how gay I am

I just realized tonight I have a crush on....

:blink: I am mildly disturbed by this. I mean, Christopher Walken is freakin' awesome!... but for one to have a crush on him slightly terrifies me.

Just as long as it's Christopher Walken and not the Headless Horseman...

Mwahaha! I like the Headless Horseman. I wouldn't say it's a crush but I like his teeth. :ph34r:

Anyway...

Current crush: Jackson Rathbone, after I saw him on Criminal Minds. I like his acting skills. And his hair.

the lipstick didn't hurt either -_-

I've spent most of my life stating that I'm going to marry Prince Caspian :wub:

(That sounds like a crazy old lady who's going to pay a guy to be Prince Caspian all life long :ph34r: )

Haha, I had a big crush on him while reading the Chronicles of Narnia!

Lucky Luke, oh Lucky Luke.... Ride with you was pleasure :lol:

lucky_luke.jpg

Luke is awesome, I was actually talking with someone about he could be an ace , mebe even an aromantic xD

(polly not but hey I was having fun okay !)

crushes , I don't think its a real crush at all after reading up on it. I liked guys with white hair when I was 13 tho

hers one;

Rutger as Roy Batty is the most awesome android there is <3

roy-batty.jpg

Trolley Girl

I'm probably the first to say something this on this thread (IDK, I just didn't feel like going through all the posts), but I can honestly say I've had NOT ONE celebrity crush at all. I am just THAT MUCH of an aromantic-asexual, that nothing ever appeals to me as such.

Heck, I can look at a picture of Lady Gaga, and she would just be another person to me. Same can go for Taylor Swift, Colby O'Donis, Amanda Bynes, Justin Beiber (UHG!!!), and whoever else. I am only posting this just so people know that there are a few aces (I am sure there are more) that have not even had any celebrity crushes. Simple as that. 8)

celebrity crushes? no thanks. I hate celebrities. Just brainless people :twisted:

I'm probably the first to say something this on this thread (IDK, I just didn't feel like going through all the posts), but I can honestly say I've had NOT ONE celebrity crush at all. I am just THAT MUCH of an aromantic-asexual, that nothing ever appeals to me as such.

Heck, I can look at a picture of Lady Gaga, and she would just be another person to me. Same can go for Taylor Swift, Colby O'Donis, Amanda Bynes, Justin Beiber (UHG!!!), and whoever else. I am only posting this just so people know that there are a few aces (I am sure there are more) that have not even had any celebrity crushes. Simple as that. 8)

you have a good attitude Trolley Boy :)

Archived