Celebrity crushes

SorryNotSorry

SorryNotSorry

You're gonna laugh, but when I was around 4 or 5 years old, I had a crush on a cartoon girl---Disney's version of Alice (yeah, yeah, the Wonderland kid). I knew she wasn't real, but I had the hots for her anyway. Recently I bought the DVD used for a couple of bucks, partly because I wanted to see if it was as utterly plotless as the book, and partly to adore the cute character the Disney animators drew. Alice's sky-blue eyes creeped me out somewhat (I have a fetish for brown eyes), but that flowing golden hair, sweet face, and tasteful wardrobe still worked some of the same magic on me as they did when I was a kid. A Japanese studio has put out a more recent truncated version of the story, though its Alice is a little less cute, because the characters have a herky-jerky motion and Alice's voice sounds like that of a perky Midwestern teen, not the sweet, smooth British-accented voice of Disney's Alice. You can probably find this DVD in 99 Cent stores and similar outlets.

I don't really care for any of the real-life celebs, though. BTW there are pics of the real Alice Liddell on Wiki, and she looked like a very average kid.

I had and still have crushes on several DC Comics (super)heroines/villianesses, like Supergirl, Bat Girl, Stargirl, Harley Quinn (I mostly watched the animated shows, not read the comics); I also used to like Hay Lin, from the W.i.t.c.h. cartoon show, a lot.

As for the real celebrities, I simply adore Brittany Murphy. :wub:

The only ones I can think of are:

1) Jareth (David Bowie's character in the film 'Labyrinth')

2) Christien Anholt (? Played Nigel in the programme 'Relic Hunter')

3) - and this is weird - Wolf, one of the gladiators from the original British 'Gladiators' series

But they were because I admired them, and not really because I was attracted to them - never really got the hang of crushes =/

I'd say the character Spike from Buffy. I don't care for the actor though just the bleach-blonde tv version.

150px-S5_tgiq.gif

I think he's hilarious.

veralidaine

I have a huge, huge squish on the character Alison Dubois in Medium. I like Patricia Arquette, I think she's a brilliant actress but my squish is on her character. Which is really sad, because I'll never be able to be friends with her.

green pumpkin

I had the biggest crush on Winona Rider, but that was years ago before her career change between actress and petty thief :)

Um YES. :blink: Hellooo, look at my avatar, hahaha!

In fact, Adam Lambert has been keeping me away from these forums. I've been on one of his forums. Sorry guys... I'm not gone, just ...distracted... :lol:

Other not-as-powerful celebrity crushes: Annalynne McCord and Emily Browning.

Back in the day - I had "celeb crushes" on a couple of spy girls = Barbara Feldon as 99 from Get Smart and Stefanie Powers as the Girl from UNCLE

Teri Garr, especially in Young Frankenstein, but in other stuff, too

Natalie Wood

(I'm a sucker for gorgeous eyes, long hair, and a warm ready smile) :D

As an otaku, it would be a flat-out lie to say I haven't had a crush on a cartoon character. Of most notable status is Ken Ichijouji from Digimon, who I've liked to varying degrees for about 10 years. 37488.jpg

Then there's my current obsession, Norwegian pop singer Gaute Ormåsen:

Gaute_murveggstor.jpg

I can very easily say "no" to this question. I am voluntarily pop-culture ignorant - it has no interest to me.

highfructose

Right now I have a crush on Stephanie March from Law and Order SVU and Mariska Hargitay.

This one's not hard. I've only ever crushed on cartoon characters

vegeta-a.jpg

To be quite honest, I've never had a celebrity crush, and I've never understood them, either. How can someone have a crush on a person who they (in all likelihood) will never meet, much less anything else, and why still crush when many of those celebrities are not very good people (and they know it)?

...Or am I just that asexual and aromantic? XD Probably that.

FallenAngel

I've had a ton of celebrity crushes. Aaron Carter was a big one when I was in elementary school. Haha. Currently, it's Alex Watson. He's not really a celebrity though... He's Emma Watson (hermione in harry potter)'s little brother.

I'll always think that Orlando Bloom is sexy ahaha

Prefers Pie

Jill Whelan.

5 internets if you know who that is without using google.

I've always had a little tiny secret crush on John Travolta, yea, yea I know. But I don't care, I enjoy his acting and this imaginary affair began when I watched Grease as a kid :P

Also George of the Jungle as played by Brendan Fraser, 'Hello!'... or as Chaz from Airheads; maybe I should just say Brendan Fraser with long hair :lol:

As a teen, everyone where I worked called my "Otto's girlfriend" as apparently, I was believed to be the perfect girlfriend for Otto from the Simpson's. Not a crush so much, but I would date him, sure!

In fact, Adam Lambert has been keeping me away from these forums. I've been on one of his forums. Sorry guys... I'm not gone, just ...distracted... :lol:

I also have a HUGE celebrity crush on Adam Lambert. Yum! His voice is just amazing, and he's so stylish! :)

I have loads of celebrity crushes, often because I like the character someone is playing, or sometimes just because they have a gorgeous smile.

FallenAngel

I also have a HUGE celebrity crush on Adam Lambert. Yum! His voice is just amazing, and he's so stylish! :)

I have loads of celebrity crushes, often because I like the character someone is playing, or sometimes just because they have a gorgeous smile.

OH MY GOSH! ADAM LAMBERT!! I love his hair. I love the blue in his hair. I love his voice tooooo.

Ok sorry. i'm done :blush:

I think cartoon characters and celebrities are the only kind of people I've had crushes on. I suppose subconsciously it's safer because I know there's no chance they might try to bonk me.

But O Mr Stephen Fry. For you I'd try anything. Sex, Marmite, sex with marmite - whatever you want. Just say the unnecessarily long and complicated word and I'm yours <3

ThePieMaker

Ricky Gervais is another of mine. I just adore him. He has such a wonderful smile and his laugh is amazing. Haha. Not to mention he's way funny. Seems a bit odd but he's just :wub:

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

I would like to have a really long, in-depth conversation with Helena Bonham Carter. And I think she's freaking beautiful. Does that a crush make? Oh, I give up...I never properly figured out what the word "crush" means anyway.

This one's not hard. I've only ever crushed on cartoon characters

vegeta-a.jpg

Yay, Vegeta! :D He and Piccolo are the only characters I like from that series.

DBZ ftw! :D

Back in the day, I had a crush on Trunks haha - the future Trunks during the Android saga, mind you, not the present-timeline Trunks who was kind of a brat. Oh, and android 17...lol. There was something about his voice in the english dubbed version. And for a short while, Gohan - when he was a younger teen, during the Cell saga. This was before he went to high school and became goofier, and met Videl and all that stuff.

FD826B94D2E667949A1C1BDDE972EE.jpg

photo_lrg.jpg

Wouldn't call it crushes. Obsessively collecting pictures of someone on your computer and then looking at them endlessly doesn't constitute a crush, does it?

I did have huge celebrity crushes in the past. When I was 5 or 6 I was obsessed with Alladin from the disney movie, and when I was 11/12 I read the first book of Harry Potter over and over again and had quite a bit of a crush on the character.

ThePieMaker

Oh god, how could I have forgotten Rufus?!!!! I love him so much. His music is my life. And he's beautiful. And damn, he's hot.

n12203120_30759699_8987.jpg

Archived