Celebrity crushes

SorryNotSorry

Davey Havok of AFI.

09.jpg

Probably as close to a crush as I'll get. He's pretty handsome, but I think it's more that he sings for my favorite band than anything.

photoshoot1.jpg

Johnny Weir. Quite possibly my biggest crush ever (since 5th grade!). Be Good Johnny Weir has only helped the cause.

American+Idol+Top+13+Party+4H103Z1A-Nbl.jpg

Chris Colfer. He's just so cute! And he has such a great voice.

johnny_depp1_300_400.jpg

Johnny Depp. Of course.

704_Seth_Aaron_Thumb.jpg

Seth Aaron (from the latest season of Project Runway). Such a sweetheart. And he'd better win: his finale collection was beautiful.

Amputation Defenestration

The only people I ever seem to crush on are either celebs or fictional ;] I'm currently loving Johnny Weir, Adam Lambert, Jon Stewart, Conor Oberst, Harry Treadaway, Neil Patrick Harris, and of course Zooey Deschanel!

Super Erinaceinae

Not quite sure if they count as crushes or not, but I've liked a fair few celebrities over the years. Never sexually, and I just don't find myself attracted to people until I actually know a little more about them, so it's got nothing to do with their looks either. Aaand I'm sure I still wouldn't be particularly interested in a relationship with them, even in the off-chance that pigs started flying and they happened to ask. :lol:

I suppose I'd rather just hang out with them and talk about stuff, cos I reckon they'd be really interesting people to meet.

Although, there is one bloke in particular who I think I've fallen completely and utterly in love with:

mattsmith.png

Matt Smith, AKA the 11th Doctor in Doctor Who.

There's just something about him that's incredibly charming - whenever I see him on-screen, I can't take my eyes off him. Not to mention he's super quirky, which is the #1 trait I always find myself attracted to. He seems a bit barmy when I see interviews and stuff with him, and I just think that's awesome, haha. A lot of people I talk to seem to think he's quite odd looking - I suppose probably because he's not 'tradtionally' handsome. Pssh - but I just think he has such an interesting face. I've never seen one quite like it! I remember that's why he caught my eye before even being announced as the new Doctor.

He's very talented too, of course.

Not to mention the best Doctor yet. And I'm saying that after being utterly devastated about David Tennant's departure. :F

And I'm also speaking as someone who is typically not interested in either sex at all. :lol:

Guest member31022

@Super Erinaceinae - I'm not alone! I think Matt Smith is completely adorable, he seems really charming on interviews, and I think he's pretty. Everyone else keeps saying I'm crazy for thinking this. Glad someone else seems to agree that he is indeed an attractive man!

I think my first celeb crush was Charlton Heston from Ten Commandments; don't judge.

Here are some of my current celebrity crushes, or celebrities whom I especially consider aesthetically attractive

Taylor Momsen : I'm personally not a fan of her attitude but this girl is gorgeous

normal_001.jpg

Nick Zinner

175px-Nickzinner.jpg

Ash Stymest :wub:

Ash-Stymest.jpg

Amber Liu : Chinese-American singer; love her androgynous look

20150_103998972961687_100000547550469_102788_7903939_n.jpg

Also Edie Sedgwick :wub: , Sid Vicious, and Jenny Lewis.

When I was 12, I had a crush on Daniel Radcliffe.

When I was 15 it was Davey Havok.

When I was 16 it was David Archuletta.

Yeah, I have a thing for guys with D names.

5 out of 8 of my ex-crushes on real people have names that start with 'D'.

I too don't really understand having a crush on someone (especially if I don't personally know them), but I find that sometimes, there will be fictional characters I very much admire. My main "crush" is Willow Rosenberg, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

When I watched BtVS with my mother, I talked about Willow so much that one of my friends said "I know you'd date her if you had the chance." :blush: So then I had to explain why I really wouldn't, but I love her storyline and her relationship in seasons 4-6.

Others:

Doctor Who: Tenth Doctor (David Tennant); and I'm "falling for" Eleven and Amy now.

Donna Noble

Rose Tyler

John Hart, from Torchwood. He's not really a good person, but there's so many hints of layers to his character I want to find out....

Kurt, from Glee. He's the only one I would call adorable, but to me, he is.

(I'm sure I will be making a longer list in my head, now that I'm thinking about this topic... It's more fun than doing homework, too.)

asexual cake

@Super Erinaceinae - I'm not alone! I think Matt Smith is completely adorable, he seems really charming on interviews, and I think he's pretty. Everyone else keeps saying I'm crazy for thinking this. Glad someone else seems to agree that he is indeed an attractive man!

You are definitely not alone. He's so ridiculously pretty and charming and quirky and gorgeous.

I am very much enjoying this new season.

ThePieMaker

When I was 12, I had a crush on Daniel Radcliffe.

Daniel Radcliffe has been my longest on-going celebrity crush. 14 to present! I haven't thought about him in awhile, but thinking about him just now I'm all *swoons* again.

Ok...my biggest crush right now:

127062135_96b24afa3f.jpg

Seriously, I could and would go gay for Kim! :lol:

Me, too. Totally and unapologetically.

I had a huge crush on Neil Patrick Harris. I was devastated when somebody told me he was gay.

I love his voice.

From the age of about thirteen or fourteen, all the way to seventeen, I had a serious, debilitating obsession with Paris Hilton.

Currently, I have what you could jokingly call a "crush" on Alice Glass. Cake for whoever knows who she is.

Me, my only real crush on a celebrity, is this man:

mikacar2.jpg

And: e.jpg?t=1271492233 and lon003.png?t=1271492049

:wub: I used to think he was ok, until I know more about them/know them. For Mika, it was after reading and watching interviews with him and realizing how much more there is to him, and how I relate to him.

Call me Corney.

For Mika, it was after reading and watching interviews with him and realizing how much more there is to him, and how I relate to him.

Call me Corney.

Mika! I love him. I don't have a crush on him but I firmly believe if I had been born in a male body I would look just like him hair and all. :D

I've had a TON of celebrity crushes, it's hard to name them all...

They've all been based on asthetic attraction though. I can't call them romantic, since I've never met any celebrities, and I obviously don't look at anyone and think SEX!!!!!!!!! Lol.

You really want me to think of at least one don't you? Joan Jett, Rick Savage, Jared Leto, (I like musicians, I guess). Kate Moennig, Erin Kelly, Anna Paquin. Lol, I don't know, there's lots.

Fish That Swims

Omigosh, I can't believe I forgot Viggo!

viggo.jpg

and Cillian Murphy!

thewindthatshakesthebarley.jpg

and he makes a prettier girl than I do

171447__pluto_l.jpg

I've had a TON of celebrity crushes, it's hard to name them all...

They've all been based on asthetic attraction though. I can't call them romantic, since I've never met any celebrities, and I obviously don't look at anyone and think SEX!!!!!!!!! Lol.

You really want me to think of at least one don't you? Joan Jett, Rick Savage, Jared Leto, (I like musicians, I guess). Kate Moennig, Erin Kelly, Anna Paquin. Lol, I don't know, there's lots.

Oh, and I forgot Drew Barrymore and Clea Duvall. :wub:

250full.jpg

Dr. Graaaaaaaaaaaaant. My oh god. I became a fan of him on Facebook and I squee every time the fan page updates. :wub: I tell my friends often that he's the only guy who could make me go to prom (extreme introvert does not care for dances) but it wouldn't even matter because he'd much rather go spend a day at the museum staring at dinosaur skeletons with me anyway. -happy sigh-

and then there's the fact that he's a fictional character but OH WELL. D:

P is for...

as i've said rather shamelessly elsewhere, i've had a thing for Kate Winslet ever since Heavenly Creatures. i'm a little obsessed with that movie in general, actually.

but my crushes don't discriminate, and i have to confess, also rather shamelessly, that i have a thing for the young Christopher Walken. i mean the really young one, pre-Deer Hunter. if you've never seen The Anderson Tapes--well, all i've got to say is i have seldom seen a more beautiful specimen of humanity. my grandmother (who i don't think has seen him lately) still refers to him as "that actor who looks like an angel". well, what can i say? i kinda have a thing for images of angels too...

From the age of about thirteen or fourteen, all the way to seventeen, I had a serious, debilitating obsession with Paris Hilton.

Currently, I have what you could jokingly call a "crush" on Alice Glass. Cake for whoever knows who she is.

I used to have a huge celeb crush (or aesthetic admiration, for those of you who like to point it out lol) on Alice Glass. I'd try to imitate her makeup and end up looking like a suffocating raccoon.

I believe I had a pseudo-crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

Why?

Because he did the voice for Simba from the Lion King, DUUUUUH. His movies bored the hell out of me... but he always reminded me of Simba. xB

Otherwise, as an Anime fan, I had a pretty good crush on Sumeragi Subaru from Tokyo Babylon. But that character was actually gay. I seem to have a habit of crushing on gay guys. I think nature is trying to tell me something. xP

Archived