Celebrity crushes

SorryNotSorry

I like Hugo Weaving (kudos to the people who know who that is). He has the most amazing voice. Ever. And he played in LOTR.

I also like Kakashi and Iruka from Naruto (not as a couple).

It's the voice that's a huge turn-on (not the word I was thinking of but it'll do) for me.

Oooh I second that! It's all about the voice! Last year I crushed mega hard on Bleach's Byakuya Kuchiki...that voice! So deep and seductive! :wub:

Kakashi's voice is also very very nice! Hmm, I can't remember what Iruka sounds like...I'm halfway through Shippuden, and he hasn't shown up in a while, and I've taken a two month break too. Definitely need to get back to it soon lol

And wow after watching LOTR for like a billion times I've only just realized Hugo Weaving was in the Matrix! I knew he looked familiar, gosh I'm slow (thank you, Google lol).

Great Thief Yatagarasu

I SECOND THAT. Chris Colfer is ADORABLE. :wub: I like Naya Rivera, but I prefer Heather Morris more. And while I only think Mark Salling is okay, my MUM thinks he's really hot. It's weird. :D

Your mum has excellent taste! Mine thinks he's hot too, even though she's not even a Gleek lol Mark is all kinds of sexy, he's gorgeous and has an adorable personality too. He's an obsessed animal lover and a total nerd deep down :lol: He can be quite cute sometimes, like here:

http://youtu.be/7TMVf6_LXew

Puck's also my favourite character, I have a thing for jaded bad boys :P Naya is gorgeous and despite playing a bitchy character, she seems like a genuinely nice person. Santana reminds me of myself sometimes too, which is why I prefer her over Britt/Heather. Make no mistake though, Britt is my 3rd favourite character (after Kurt), because she gets the best lines and is sooo sweet :wub: .

And I second what you said about Darren's hair!! His hair is gorgeous! I don't particularly like Blaine (might have something to do with me being a Puckurt shipper lol), but I do love Darren. I must say though, the hair was more attractive pre-Glee because it was all ridiculously curly, wild, untameable, and sexy :wub:

I do have to say, though - the best dream I've ever had in my life (aside from the one where Rock Lee was struck by lightning and it turned his hair into an afro - that was pretty awesome, too) was when I was at this ice hockey (?) rink, in a kind of sitting-lying position, cuddling up with Chris Colfer. We were mostly just snuggling, with the occasional kiss here and there. And then it immediately morphed into me killing a bunch of zombies. It was AWESOME.

I don't like bad boys - like I said, my type is "nerdy as hell", which Chris Colfer and Darren Criss DEFINITELY are. I guess it's the enthusiasm that I also like in nerds, because nerdy boys just get so passionate about what they say, it's so cute. And funny guys, too - that's why I'm currently so in love with The Spoony One, since he's passionate AND hilarious.

And I'm a bit divided as to whether I really like or really hate both Blaine AND Kurt. Hell, Kurt is both my favourite and my LEAST favourite character, if you can believe that. Why? He's charming, witty, funny, and a nicely well-rounded character. I don't think he's a stereotype at all because, let's be honest, a lot of gay guys are actually like that. And if he IS a stereotype, then they've at least not taken it to offensive levels. And his voice is DIVINE. Say what you want about the music in Glee, but you are NEVER going to find another voice like his in the pop charts today. Hell, his version of "As If We Never Said Goodbye" made me cry when I first heard it. So, why do I dislike him as well? Because he's an asshole, that's why! I mean, by God, he's done so much stupid and creepy shit during the course of two seasons that it's a wonder Finn or Mercedes haven't punched him in the face by now. Season one, he was really creepy over Finn, but he managed to still be sympathetic (sort of - doesn't excuse him of what he did AT ALL, but you can see why he did it anyway)...season two as a whole just pissed me off, but in this season, he was being SO holier-than-thou about the whole gay issue, he ended up actually offending me in parts. So yeah, just when I want to throttle the little git, he does something awesome that makes me love him again. As for Blaine, well...he's funny and charming, yes, but he's also very thick.

twilightseven

Right now I have a crush on Stephanie March from Law and Order SVU and Mariska Hargitay.

Awesome. Mariska is pretty crushable...steph to me not so much.

twilightseven

Hm,I do have a small crush on Kristin Chenoweth. She's just..Her singing voice is so nice,and she's so cute and bubbly.

Did u ever see her tv show?? If not youtube search kristin chenoweth, kristin yancy. Funny show. Sad it only ever got 13 epis.

I've had a crush on Michael Fassbender since I was 14 (now I think about it that's like... 8 years ago!!) and I'm soo glad to see that he's a leading man now.

tumblr_lxyrv0mlMQ1qb2rpdo1_500.jpg

<3

Avril Lavigne is my main one...I know she's not really that popular nowadays, but I still find her fascinating. I really like her voice and style, and she's got what I think is a really nice smile.

Speaking of Glee, a lot of the same stuff goes for Dianna Agron/Quinn. I REALLY like her voice and I think she looks amazing...especially when her hair isn't pulled back. Her character on Glee was a bit all over the place, but she seems nice in real life.

twilightseven

My celeb crushes over the years:

First celeb crush was in elementary on Jonathan Brandis in Seaquest

Jonathan-Brandis-jonathan-brandis-17742378-314-480.jpg

Then there was the Ukranian ice skater Victor Petrenko, Oksana Biual's ice skating partner

sdhEmUCS.jpg

During my teen yrs through Jr. high it was Bryan White

albumpic_2476_0.jpg

and

Dean Cain

dean-cain-superman-704a6.jpg

Then there was Tim McGraw in my high school yrs

BCK9D00Z.jpg

Now in my 20's its

Chris Meloni as Elliot Stabler

chrismeloni.jpg

and

Mark Harmon

mark-harmon-ncis-gibbs.jpg

You can see how the crushes have matured as I got older. :-)

twilightseven

And female hotness is

Mariska Hargitay

mariska_hargitay_5.jpg

Angelina Jolie

celebrities-angelina-jolie-091264.jpg

But as far as my crushes go, they are nice to look at, but I never ever thought of them in bed with me.

• 1 month later...
my_name_is_coco

I have a HUGE,and I mean HUGE, crush on Jeremy Lin. if I get to marry him,I'll compromise my asexuality for him.jeremy-lin.jpg?w=262

Mila Kunis, she seems a lot of fun to be with:

mila-kunissag11.jpg

Frida Gustavsson, the girl is smart,sassy and stylish

11309-500w.jpg

Recently,I just started appreciating Gemma Ward. for those who have seen the fourth installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean,she played the mermaid queen Tamara.

gemma-ward-pic.jpg

I'm starting to really want to have amazing sex with Angelina Jolie.

weird, I know

I have a huge crush on Charlie Cox. :blush: He has such a cute smile, and I read he is very sweet too. I want to hug him. And I love his second hairstyle in Stardust. And I want to hug him.² He's just so... *sigh* I have butterflies in my stomach now.

2qbdouv.jpg

I also have a big crush on Logan Lerman. Because he has such a cute smile too! And I want to pinch his cheeks even though he's a bit older than me! And his eyes...

s5bckx.jpg

I don't know who I prefer, Logan Lerman or Charlie Cox? :rolleyes:

5_♦♣

My very first celeb crush was Ryan Seacrest (This was back in the '90s when he co-hosted gladiators 2000). Nick Carter from the Backstreet boys, Leo Dicaprio, Will Smith, Rick Mercer and currently, the whole cast of NCIS. (I likely have forgotten a few).

chelseagirl84

You are all going to be the ruin of me.

I have another one.

David-Tennant-Fanpop.com_.jpg What can I say, I have a soft spot for geeky guys.

For the record, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, and I'm NOT a fangirl. I've seen the fangirl comments on YouTube, and I almost wanted to do a project on them for my research methods class (those things can border on psychosis).

Dingledoodie

Ever since I saw her in Stealing Beauty in 1996 I've adored Rachel Weisz.

Rachel Weisz

Utter perfection.

When I was 15 I had a massive crush on Matthew Macfadyen (the guy who played Mr Darcy in the Pride and Prejudice film)

Now I have a massive crush on David Tennant and have had a crush on him for a few years.

• 2 years later...

Sadly my 99% of my love were celebrity crushes/fictional crushes.Recently I'm in love with ships than a single character like Johnlock,Sterek,Caskett etc

. . .but there are sounds

Locking for necromancy. Please check the data of the last post when posting a thread beyond the second page. If it is older than three months please only revive it if it is a really general topic. If it is older than six months, it is probably best to just start a new topic unless you are the OP of the thread. If it is older than a year, even if you are the OP, its probably best to start a new thread.

Otherwise, if you really want to connect with the content of an older thread, consider linking to it in the OP of a new thread or even just describing the old thread.

Thank you,
. . .but there are sounds,
Asexual Musings and Rantings Moderator

Archived