Celebrity crushes

SorryNotSorry

*cough*WhenIwasaroundtenIsortofhadacrushonAshKetchum*cough* Though actually, I think it was a "he's male and I fangirl him so I must be madly in love with him!" kind of thing. Ah, good old times...

I'm still a hopeless fangirl, though.

No real life celebrities for me - I may like an actor portraying a certain character and his (or in some cases her) looks, but I won't be particularly interested in the person behind the character, and I don't actually "crush" on fictional characters, either. I just sort of become obsessed with them, in a purely aromantic way. Not that it makes much of a difference.

baldStarTrekchick-215x275.jpg

One of the exceedingly few women I've ever reacted to, in any way whatsoever, is Persis Khambatta. I find her to be very beautiful.

And, in Star Trek she played a Deltan, a species which takes a vow of celibacy.

Coincidence?

Victoria Coren, for some insane reason. I think it must be the hint of arrogance that accompanies everything she says, for some reason it's rather attractive :blush: . May the gods help me if I ever actually do meet her, I'd probably try to throttle her

WakingDreamer

I've given it some serious thought, but I can't say that I have ever had a real crush or squish or anything on an actor or actual celebrity... it's always been a fictional character, usually a cartoon or book one.

My current major squish is this guy, 004, or Albert Heinrich, from the anime series Cyborg 009. I can't help it if the guy is just that amazing. :wub:

I've also recently realized I tend to go for fictional characters that would likely have next to no interest in any sort of romance, due to a tragic past or simply not having the parts/interest for such nonsense. Evidence: past crushes include Piccolo from DBZ, and Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi... and of course, Albert up there. Two out of the three had tragic pasts with loved ones and don't seem interested in moving past that in their respective series, and two out of the three (a different two) simply don't have the physical parts for any kind of "romancing". :P

Tom Felton, currently. -swoons-

... But Rupert Grint isn't bad either...

Very much both of these guys - they're so funny and adorable.

And also Darren Criss - Perfect Human Being :lol: and Robert Sheehan - Irsh Accents and he's insane. :wub:

Batman's Ace

Ooh,

banner1.jpg

It's hard to find good pictures. That's the character Lucas McCain (Chuck Connors). He's my favorite...and I get teased for having crushes on people played by dead actors. (doesn't stop him from being amazing)

I also have had attachments to Batman, the Flash, Robert Fuller, and Illya Kuryakin (a very young David McCallum). It's funny, most of them aren't stunningly good-looking, but I like their characters' characters. If that makes sense. \'-)

scansmall.jpg

Robert Fuller

Really, not all of these people are cowboys.

Brian Molko, Ville Valo (yes, I was a heartagram kid) :blush: - oh, and *ahem* Jeremy Sumpter as Peter Pan (who is, incidentally, older than me, so it's okay... right?) :unsure:

Oh I don't know how I could forget my kid/teenage crush: River Phoenix! He was so cool and so talented.

Member33070

I devoted a massive portion of my teen years to a ridiculous obsession with Johnny Depp. Nearly worshiped the poor guy.

My room was wallpapered with posters, articles, printed-out pictures, hand-drawn drawings, and merchandise relating to him and his movies. I told all my relatives that that was all I wanted by way of gifts for something like 5 years, so I had so much Johnny Depp stuff it was insane. Every magazine that came out that mentioned him, etc.

I still have the scrapbook of all the articles and drawings, the action figures, posters, books, movies, some toys, some clothes, and the jewelry.

I just really looked up to him. He was a muse and an inspiration more than anything. Someone who lives their life exactly how they want to, who doesn't submit to what the world wants of them. Who is full of integrity and wisdom and humor. I just really looked up to him and tried to learn lessons from him.

I kind of abandoned that obsession when I started college. Too much work, and I felt like I knew about all there was to know about him.

So I don't know if I'd call it a crush. If fate would have plopped him on the same street as me (which I swear happened once - I'm about 98% certain I saw him walking past me, alone, near downtown, one day) I wouldn't get those "ooh pretty" butterfly feelings - more like, "Holy shit, I just saw God"...sort of terror and absolutely being floored...

yeah, took me like 2 weeks to get over that.

Celebrity crushes:

PDVD_008.jpg

He's just so ... cuddly. And sometimes he has such hangdog eyes ... which I find irresistible.

So true :blush:

----------------------

And I must quote this one.

This proves how gay I am

I just realized tonight I have a crush on....

Christopher Walken

Which explains my avatar

:blink: I am mildly disturbed by this. I mean, Christopher Walken is freakin' awesome!... but for one to have a crush on him slightly terrifies me.

Just as long as it's Christopher Walken and not the Headless Horseman...

I had/have a crush on him. Even as a Headless Horseman... :rolleyes: First saw him on The Dead Zone.

chelseagirl84

Dang it, I'm just developing more of them.

liev_schreiber.jpg

Liev Schreiber (Keppler on CSI, Victor Creed/Sabertooth X-Men Origins Wolverine). He's cute as heck, and for some reason, I just want to hug him and kiss his adorable chubby cheeks. :)

My attitudes towards celebrities strike me as strongly demi. :rolleyes:

I never never never never get what people are going on about when they oogle over beautiful celebrities.

I can, however, build an almost similar attitude towards certain celebrities after an extended period of becoming familiarized with their work, interviews, etc.

Ah, memories.

Claudia-Black-Aeryn-Sun.jpg

Claudia Black, a herald of badassery and a torch bearer for strong science fiction roles. ;)

BlessYourFace

Taylor Hanson. Be it in person or in pictures hes just so gosh darned beautiful. Him and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Cho Kyuhyun, from the Korean boyband Super Junior. I don't know what it is about him that I like the most - his talent, his nerdiness, his snark...He's also ridiculously handsome, imo, so there's that!

Seen in one MASSIVE photo here.

My biggest celeb crush is on Matt Hales (of the band Aqualung). He's a musical genius pretty much and he's really really nice too. I've seen him play live five times so far.

Matt Hales

Matt Hales also has a younger brother, whom I find absolutely adorable.

Ben Hales

I've also had lots of crushes on fictional characters from tv shows, movies, and books. I was a big Rupert Grint fan like back when movies 3 and 4 came out. Ron is probably my favorite character from the books so that's probably why. I also like all the weird/goofy/quirky characters like Reid (Criminal Minds), Connor Temple (Primeval), Richard Mayhew (Neverwhere), Harper (Andromeda)... and lots of others.

Don't ask why I have so many 'crushes.' I'm still very aromantic. I guess I see it as.. if I had a guy best friend then I would want him to have similar qualities to the above mentioned people. =P

GermanDragon

14391-680820-20100102122039.jpg

Hinata.jpg

Also, for what it's worth, I prefer girls to guys 99.9% of the time... but I don't have any as a celebrity crush. In fact, when last asked to pick who I think is the most attractive, I spent 45 minutes trying to find the best answer, and I never decided on one. >.<!

Great Thief Yatagarasu

An update: I'm now mad about Matthew Lewis. Who knew that that pudgy yet adorable boy from The Philosopher's Stone would grow up to look like an Adonis?

mathew2.jpg

He so cute. :wub:

I still have SUCH a crush on Darren Criss, just because he's such a spazzy little nerd, as shown in the picture below. :D

7678_Darren_Criss_Nov16m.jpg

And, well, I'm going to be honest here...I have a bit of a girl-crush on Heather Morris. There, I said it. I mean, come on, if you were sexual, you'd tap her as well.

glee_heather_morris_britney_spears_toxic.jpg

I had a crush on the opera singer Monica Groop for a while some months ago, or rather her incredible portrayal of my favorite opera character.

Lately I've had a bit of a mini-crush on Janeane Garofalo, incidentally also ace. She looks nice, has an interesting way with comedy, and is very outspoken about her views. She just doesn't care, you know? I like that.

William Moseley- Peter Pevensie

Ben Barnes- Prince Caspian

And I'll admit- Jack Sparrow. I was totally obsessed with pirates for the better part of a year.

Archived