Celebrity crushes

SorryNotSorry

I'm probably the first to say something this on this thread (IDK, I just didn't feel like going through all the posts), but I can honestly say I've had NOT ONE celebrity crush at all. I am just THAT MUCH of an aromantic-asexual, that nothing ever appeals to me as such.

Heck, I can look at a picture of Lady Gaga, and she would just be another person to me. Same can go for Taylor Swift, Colby O'Donis, Amanda Bynes, Justin Beiber (UHG!!!), and whoever else. I am only posting this just so people know that there are a few aces (I am sure there are more) that have not even had any celebrity crushes. Simple as that. 8)

*makes a dance with you*

nope make that 2 !

I just liked their white hair allot, but it wasn't a crush xD (I still want to die my hair white as for today!) I also have a calender of Keanu Reeves and hes very handsome but again, thats where it stops rofl. I found most of these people or characters 'awesome' and thats where it seems to stop. Yeah my friends thought I had a really weird room, no guy posters. heh.

Sleeping Beauty

Also, I've always kind of had a thing for Prince Caspian.

I've spent most of my life stating that I'm going to marry Prince Caspian :wub:

(That sounds like a crazy old lady who's going to pay a guy to be Prince Caspian all life long :ph34r: )

Haha, I had a big crush on him while reading the Chronicles of Narnia!

This seem to be the second common obsession among AVENites after that old Colin Firth trend and for a strange reason I'm always included :lol:

Ace of Swords

HarperPitt.jpg

Mary-Louise Parker as Harper Pitt in 'Angels in America'... the insanity was endearing.

Wait can I say fictional people?

If so, both of them:

Gideon-Reid-criminal-minds-9415881-640-368.jpg

Reid and Gideon from Criminal Minds. I know Reid's already been mentioned but his adorkable brilliance cannot be contained by one post.

And yeah I have this weird thing for Gideon. :wub:

also Garcia. I had a dream that we were girlfriends and we were walking around at the mall together. It was really cute.

• 2 weeks later...
you*hear*but*do*you*listen

Blind Mag.

BlindMag31.jpg

This may or may not be because my girlfriend plays Blind Mag in a Repo shadowcast show...

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

TOBIAS SAMMET

Alas, he is unavailable (to a lucky girl named Jenny) and even if he weren't he might as well be on another planet. He's completely out of my league (we're probably roughly the same height, though) and there would be no way to contact him other than to bombard him with e-mails and messages through Facebook as probably plenty of his fans already do. Not to mention he's 32 and I'm 20... TWELVE YEARS ISN'T THAT MUCH!!!!

Anyway, I guess you could say I'm really more in love with his music and an idea of him than with who he really is. I don't know the man and I probably never will. I just know the words, harmonies, and symphonies that come so conveniently on little shiny discs. He certainly ensures the fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with an artist as spiritually free as he seems to be, however.

He is also my greatest source of inspiration. T___T

About a month ago, I had a bout of infatuation that was so immense it almost incapacitated me. I had to stop listening to his music for a few days.

*sigh*

I can almost feel it coming back as I type this. Help me, AVENites! I'm not as obsessed as I seem! :wacko:

I'm not into boys, but Tobias Sammet is insane in the greatest way possible. You don't need help! These feelings are completely justified!

Not going to go 2-D, but when I was little I admit that I had an uber crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. At least I'm honest.

At one point, I had a crush but more of an aesthetic awe versus "I feel tingly inside crush" of Johnny Depp.

For a little while, I had a crush on Ryan Stiles and remember the days when you could find fanfics with him paired with Colin on ff.net, but since they have a policy on fics about real people...lol...Good times.

In the last semester of HS, I developed quite a crush on Michael Crawford after watching the promo vid of him and Sarah Brightman doing Music of the Night. Then I got a hold of some episodes of Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em and was quite smitten and a bit obsessed with the guy, even if he is old now.

I think my last celebrity crush from a few years ago was on Mitsuki Saiga, a Japanese seiyuu/voice actress. I also developed, at some point, a slight crush on Chuck Huber, an American anime voice actor (I joined his fanclub online which he sometimes participates in and had him as a friend on myspace on an old account before deleting it XD). He's a great guy and a good writer. I had a slight thing going for Romi Paku, as well.

dracomalfoy.jpg

Draco was my first and longest lasting celebrity crush. It continues to this day, though these days it's more when I imagine him and Harry in a slash relationship. -shrugs- It's a fangirl thing. :blush:

Jareth.jpg

Jareth. Just look at the pretty hair! They eye makeup is nice too.

Ah Bruno. Were I religious, this would be the voice of God. I also covet his coat. And he's pretty.

sherlock_13_280x39_1096963a.jpg

Ah Sherlock, how do I adore thee? Plus he's ace, which is even more fun. And he too has a truly epic coat.

218649.jpg

See?

One more: Adam Pascal playing Roger Davis from RENT (my second favorite musical of all time and possibly first favorite film. One of the few to make me cry every time.)

Adam+Pascal+subtle_by_tornadoxalley.jpg

I've noticed that all of my 'celebrity crushes' tend to be actors, and totally different from me... Either way older, or just way different. It's more of a 'Ooh, I respect your work and I want to meet you and be friends with you!' feeling, as opposed to a crush.

Diru an gureia

Uruha from GazettE ( yes he looks feminine I like that :redface: )

7d48a12d1b8cd0_full.jpg

Shinya from Dir en Grey

retardedlysexyshin.png

From western entertainment I like :

Robert Pattinson ( before Twilight )

Alex Pettyfer

Wenthworth Miller

Jensen Ackles

Six guys wow I'm a fantasy whore

My first celebrity crush was John Barrowman and it really surprised me at the time because I was 24^^ I also crushed hard on Mr. Stephen Fry (for quite some time now) and my latest crush is Sherlock (from the BBC series of course). While I think about it, I probably had crushes on other fictional characters from books before, but since they are mostly german books you wouldn't know them^^

I don't usually think of it, but whenever I see Susan Sarandon in something... :)

I ended up watching a movie on tv today that starred Susan Sarandon and David Steinberg (if anyone besides Sally knows who that is) in a sort of When Harry Met Sally situation. It was from the 80's I think. If it had been some other actress I probably wouldn't have sat through the whole movie. (I always like David Steinberg as a comedian, too - but not a crush :lol:)

Two of the actors I have crushes on are Sam Neil and Tim Curry. That is one reason why I like the flick The Hunt for the Red October.

Hmm I have lots of celeb crushes, some are repeats from above, LOL:

Jordana Brewster (DEBS, Fast and the Furious)

Patricia Arquette (Medium)

Chloë Sevigny (Big Love, Boys Don't Cry)

Mary-Louise Parker (Weeds)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy)

John Barrowman (Doctor Who, Torchwood)

Christian Bale (Batman, Terminator, The Prestige, etc)

Musicians:

Justin Timberlake (I love how he dances)

Natasha Bedingfield (the smile)

Chris Martin (Coldplay, he's just so genuine)

I'm probably missing a lot of them.

Rosario Dawson.

If the crushes are sexual you might enjoy The Brown Bunny, Kira. I haven't seen the movie but I still thought "that scene" was arousing.

This seem to be the second common obsession among AVENites after that old Colin Firth trend and for a strange reason I'm always included :lol:

I get Colin Firth, even the whole Prince Caspian thing ... but what is up with David Bowie?? He's on every page of this thread!

vrazda verlaine

I get Colin Firth, even the whole Prince Caspian thing ... but what is up with David Bowie?? He's on every page of this thread!

Probably the fact that he kind of introduced androgyny to the mainstream.

This summer, I was taking a communication class, and we were going over vocabulary related to gender. The lab instructor asked "What is androgyny?" asking someone in our lab to define it, and the second after someone else answered it, I wished I had blurted out "Hot." instead of an answer. :lol:

I dont think I've ever had one. I'm not much of a crush person. Oh wait, does this count?

Patrick Swayze.

I'm not entirely sure why I like him. I've only seen a few of his movies, but I really enjoy him. I've never collected pictures of him though (or kept a life sized poster of him like my mom did *facepalm*) or thought obsessively about him, so i guess its not a crush. Now that I think about it, all of my crushes have been incredibly mild physical attractions. Except my fifth grade boyfriend, but I think i only liked him because he liked me, and even that was very mild (we never even held hands, or played together alone)

I do think that Orlando Bloom is fairly attractive, and Bill from Tokio Hotel takes beautiful to a whole other level. I've never owned anything with their face on it, collected pictures of them or thought anything much else about them other than the fact that they're attractive, so it doesnt count as a crush.

• 10 months later...
chelseagirl84

I have another one to add

Daniel Craig (James Bond)

Daniel-Craig-Tee-Shirt.jpg:wub:

bunny_euphoria

cillian murphy <33

alan cumming

i know alan cumming is at least bi, if not pan, or simply queer...

but cillian murphy makes the most beautiful woman...<3

Adrien Brody. /floats away on heart-shaped clouds

I love that man so much - the way he plays his roles (The Pianist and The Experiment come to mind), what bits and pieces I've seen of his personality, his ridiculous height, his eyes, his voice. Oh god, I could go on all day.

I don't know if she counts as a celebrity, seeing as the band isn't exactly huge, but I am absolutely in love with Emma Anzai of the Sick Puppies. Seriously. In love. I've never spoken to her, but she handed me her pick at the end of a concert! I may or may not have bawled like a baby after making sure she was backstage...

Library Cat

I've got to say, I've recently developed a fond crush on actor Tom Felton. He plays Draco Malfoy, possibly one of my favorite Harry Potter characters. But Tom himself seems like such a lovely person... I'd be happy to at least know him as a friend, to have him as someone to just hang out with and be cool...

I would so bake him a cake! :cake:

Hmm... I'm a fan of how the character of Mr. Darcy was interpreted in the 2005 cinematographic version of Pride and Prejudice, but not much else. I liked the character a lot more than the actual actor. I don't think I've had others.

jennifer_connelly.jpg

The only woman who could make me a bisexual. Hell, I would give up men entirely for Jennifer Connelly.

I have a high school friend who could be her identical twin.

Matt Dillon, Patrick Swayze, Prince, Mark Wahlberg, Boris Kudjoe, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Jo, Natalie Portman, Eva Mendes

Archived