Yahtzee is Ace?

Inevitable

Inevitable

http://fullyramblomatic.com/ 2015 Edit: New link

Oh yes, people have been asking if I'm gay. Evidently my constant switching between homophobia, homoeroticism, misogyny and effeminism within my writings have made my true sexuality a labyrinthine puzzle. Well, I'm definitely not homosexual. But then, I can't honestly call myself heterosexual, either. I find that these days I am equally uninterested in sex with anyone's holes, and I care even less about romance.

Asexualism, maybe. Celibacy. Whatever you want to call it. But I'm not unhappy. It's possible I'm just too self-centred to form meaningful relationships. If I want companionship I'll just hang out with my mates.

Yahtzee of course, has achieved fame for his computer game review show, Zero Punctuation.

Min Farshaw

I didn't think it was physically possible for Yahtzee to be more awesome.

*Watches Zero Punctuation religiously*

*Feels out of loop, but it maybe just the allergies*

Who is Yahtzee?

*sneezes*

Ha! Who would have thought someone who does that many triple- endowed- hooker jokes could be asexual?

I thought you were on about the board game... damn. That's still cool to hear though!

KayleeSaeihr

My partner doesn't like Yahtzee, hates his voice. I rather find him awesome.

Jillianimal

Never heard of him, but sweeeeet.

• 5 weeks later...
mad_scientist

I lost interest in Zero Punctuation ages ago. They started out great, but now they seem to be less about the game and more about totally random, disconnected rambling. To count as a review the rambling must connect to the game occasionally; half the time you could insert any game title into Yahtzee's rants and the review would come out the same.

• 4 weeks later...
Violet_Loves_Iliona

He sounds great.

Of course, when I saw the topic I was a little confused - thinking, how can agame be asexual?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Interesting to find that out. I should hunt him down as a fellow video game playing english asexual guy in Australia.

Ooh. I feel like I should buy the imp plushy now. :)

I totally thought this post was about the game Yahtzee being asexual. I was like "Ohh. That's neat. What does this mean, that the game is asexual, or that most asexuals are naturally drawn to playing it?"

xD Still awesome though.

Archived