eee-yieee...

aury

HELL YEAH!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! :D :D :D

it's certainly a helluva lot better than calling them "camis." shit, why don't you just beat me repeatedly w/ a 2x4?!?!?! :roll:

Pure friendship cannot exist between different sexes unless certain conditions are met.

1. He/she is not attracted to you. (he either finds u ugly or basically not his/her type of Lover at all)

2. He/She cannot have sexual feelings for you due to their sexuality. I.e. a guy and a girl are friends but the guy is gay so he will never ever try to hit on her.

3. He/She is currently dating somebody that is socially considered more popular/better looking etc.

4. This may rarely apply . Person lacks sex organs therefore also not interested in you sexually.

Wow, my first time posting and I seem to keep finding things to disagree with. Sorry about that... but:

3. Dating somebody that *he/she* finds sufficiently attractive to occupy all of his/her sexual attention is what matters. His/her partner may be considered unattractive and unpopular by most people, but it's not most people's opinions that matter. Conversely, MANY people who are in relationships with popular and good-looking people find themselves attracted to someone else. Again, it's the feelings within the relationship, that the partners have for each other, that matter, not the relative popularity or attractiveness of the partner vs. the other friend. (I hope that made sense. I'm very tired tonight.)

4. Most people lacking sex organs (as well as most people with spinal cord injuries resulting in no feelings in the sex organs) DO have sexual interests and sexual feelings. I happen not to, but I've found I am definitely a minority among intersexed people. Sex happens in the brain, not in the genitals. And asexuality results when sex *doesn't* happen in the brain, regardless of the condition of the genitals.

Archived