AVENCakes

I love the cake and AVEN on the triangle. I'm in the US. I don't mind paying triple postage, I think you'll be spending a lot of time making these and have underestimated the value of your time.

I want three, two as keychains that I can hang from my rearview mirror and on my purse, one with the lobster claw/bale to put on a chain.

(My regular keychain is about six different ones hooked together with a jillion keys, so this would be invisible there.)

A note on the chains, which I just realized- these are about 1" long, 3/4" wide, a little under 3/4" tall- so keep that in mind when you want to put them on a chain. I realized they might be too big for your average charm bracelet.

Other than that I can definitely do that, and I'll let you know when they're all done. It might take a bit because we just ran out of the first batch of cakes and have to make new ones. :)

A note on the chains, which I just realized- these are about 1" long, 3/4" wide, a little under 3/4" tall- so keep that in mind when you want to put them on a chain. I realized they might be too big for your average charm bracelet.

No problem, I want to use it as a pendant on a necklace. I wear a watch on one wrist and an amethyst bracelet on the other, so a charm bracelet won't work for me.

• 2 months later...

cakeDone.jpg

NEW! 3" long cakes!

These cakes are perfect for desk ornaments, with the following dimensions: The sides are 3" wide by 1.5" tall and just over 1" wide at the widest point.

These are $15 each, with the following shipping:

US: $5

Canada: 6 USD

Australia: 11 USD

Archived