older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

Oh, same decade as me, but I'm advised that I was born before. Couldn't be true though, surely.

Hi everyone! New to this site, but so glad I finally found it. I am 37 and live just outside of Harrogate, Yorkshire in England. There seem to be a few of us Brits on here but we're a bit spread out!

Nottingham, England Here. Nice to see some fellow Brits on here, I was beginning to think everyone was from North America ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Northern Indiana, US

Age 61

Been perusing this site and finally decided to join.

I don't know any other asexuals but I know I'm happier since I finally quit trying to be something I'm not after too many years.

Thank you for being here to help me not feel so isolated.

• 2 weeks later...

49 year-old from Southern New Jersey. Going to a meet-up in Philadelphia next month. I think they are all young. My heightened sense of immaturity should get me through it. :P

Dobos Torte

Serbia

bluejeanjirl

I live in the area of Rockford, Illinois, Interstate 90 and Interstate 39 (and i don't tell my age)

I'm in Oregon, really close to Portland ( 58 )

Feral_Sophisticate

Toronto, Ontario, Canada, here.

(well, Mississauga, really...)

So that means my mayor isn't a crackhead, if that helps clarify things any... :P

I'm also not asexual, but I'm aware of the orientation (very much so, as my partner is ace)... So if I'm invading the thread, you have my apologies. :ph34r:

Hello. :) I'm quite new to learning about asexuality, but what I've read so far seems to fit with a lot of my past experiences.

I'm about to turn 40 :( and live in east Dorset (UK), near the sea.

Hello. :) I'm quite new to learning about asexuality, but what I've read so far seems to fit with a lot of my past experiences.

I'm about to turn 40 :( and live in east Dorset (UK), near the sea.

good to see there's someone else in the area... :-)

• 2 weeks later...

i am 55 and from victoria, bc, canada. i joined here yesterday and have never in my life met another asexual person... would love to get together or chat with any mature asexuals in victoria or close by!

Oh Goody! This thread is still going after starting back in 2009. I hail from Skagit County in Washington state. I am 58 years old and very happy to have found this site.

catsaregood

Welcome dncrnthdrk! Have some cake :cake::cake::cake: :)

I'm 38 and from New South Wales, Australia - a few of us aussies round here, and I'm going to my first meet-ups next week! Very excited, little bit scared...

I'm 31 and live in Southeast Texas, USA.

The lone asexual in Ohio. (or so it seems) Looks like most asexuals live in the UK, the NW USA or British Columbia!

Newly 50 & loving this decade so far!

asexynerdygal

I'm in the teeny little town of Monroe, Georgia.. but looking to relocate in the next 2 years..I have a list of places :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sacramento area, CA :0) 52 ~ Love to go birding, nature walks - anyone want to see the Sandhill Cranes :)

Haere Mai! [trans. "Welcome" in Maori...arguably, the first colonists of Aotearoa (New Zealand).]

Archived