older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

• 3 weeks later...

I moved to Louisville, Kentucky almost 3 years ago. Then I had to have several of my teeth pulled. Go figure!

I am trying to figure this. Is there a cause-effect relationship between Louisville and teeth?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
genkigirl

The UK, north England, anyone else here from the UK?

Quite a few - you may be surprised...take a look at the 'Meet up Mart' :)

*I live in Banbury now but came from Birkenhead *

• 1 month later...

Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico (about an hour from the US-Mexico border)

When I was little (back in the 60's) my family would sometimes go to Ensenada. I can't say I really remember it though, and I know it has changed a lot since those days!

Welcome, Minervita! Have some :cake:.

My family would go to Tiajuana. I thought it was fun because I was 5 and didn't know what was going on there except for cheap silver jewelry. Now I live in the land of cloudcover.

dreaming cat

What's cloud cover? I'm 33 and currently in Tucson, AZ (land of ridiculous amounts of sun), and just wandered my way over here.

femme_escargot

Is 34 going on 35 old enough to join the gang?

I'm in Montréal, Québec, Canada!

And I'm a francophone, if anyone want's to practice!

What's cloud cover? I'm 33 and currently in Tucson, AZ (land of ridiculous amounts of sun), and just wandered my way over here.

Hi -- cloud cover is variously described as "overcast", "possible rain", "possible showers", or simply "Seattle".

Femme, you are certainly old enough. There is no birth certificate required here!

@femme_escargot Bienvenue! Je suis anglaise, et je suis une francophile mais j'habite en Angleterre. Le pere de mes enfants est Francais. J'aimerais parler avec vous!

Qutenkuddly

Is 34 going on 35 old enough to join the gang?

I'm in Montréal, Québec, Canada!

And I'm a francophone, if anyone want's to practice!

Mois, j'habite a Moncton, NB. J'a bessoin beucoupe de exercer avec mon Francais. :P

I live in DC (as in, DC, DC not Maryland or Virginia). I don't say I'm "from" here though, because as many DC residents, I am actually from somewhere else.

I live in Indiana, outside of Bloomington.I am a very private person but feel the need to share something.I used to think there was something wrong with me until I found this and discovered no one is "completely" different. Someone somewhere feels like you do. Yeah.

Welcome to AVEN - have some traditional welcome :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :D

It's a great feeling to realize you aren't alone or a freak. I can still remember how I felt when first discovering AVEN - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Is nearly 30 old enough?

I'm in South Wales, but was born in England.

SleepKeeper71

Welcome to AVEN - have some traditional welcome :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :D

It's a great feeling to realize you aren't alone or a freak. I can still remember how I felt when first discovering AVEN - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I'm in the UK, south east Essex though born in the midlands, I like living by the sea - atm at least :-D

Qutenkuddly

Not enough older Canadians, darnit!

I live in Orange County California. Looking to make new friends and have fun. I'm turning 43 in about 2 weeks.

DaylightFading

I am originally from WA (central, just barely east of the Cascade Mountains), but we now live in northern NY (a little more than an hour north of Syracuse). I was reading the beginning of this thread and it looks like there are a lot of ACE folks from my home state! It's a little sad to know that if I had figured this out about myself when I still lived there and before I was married, I would have some company and probably wouldn't be in the mess I'm in.

Any in northern NY? Anybody? Anybody? Beuller? Beuller?

Archived