older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

Vlad Drăculea

I live in Seattle, WA, in the U.S.

I'm swankivy, age 32, and I am apparently representing Tampa Bay all by my lonesome . . . ?

Uh . . . huzzah, Florida . . . ?

got over it

I live in Dallas. Hopeing and wishing to get to know everyone better and to understand asexuality better. Dianne

GirlDreamer

I live in Norway, or rather Oslo the capitol of Norway and probably the ugliest city in Norway :blink:

• 5 weeks later...

Just so the North Americans don't get the monopoly on this thread...I live in Wales, in the United Kingdom.

Awesome tv shows coming out of BBC Wales.

I'm from Ontario, Canada.

I live in Dallas. Hopeing and wishing to get to know everyone better and to understand asexuality better. Dianne

Hi Dianne I'm in Dallas too, Addison area how 'bout you?

• 2 weeks later...

Where do all the older asexuals live? The majority of posts seem to be from the younger set. I live outside of Vancouver, B.C. and would like to especially meet some of the more mature crowd. :blink::blink: and the younger ones.

I'm 43. Female. Live in Lincoln, Nebraska. I would love to meet asexuals too! I still find it hard to believe I'm not the only one.

cochran1985

i dwell as i have always down in the south west of england in a county called devon

• 2 weeks later...
The Friendly Ace

Another 34yo Canuckistani from the Great White North checking in. (Pathological insanity is par for the course? HONEY, I'M HOME!) Am I really the one and only ace in the Maritimes?? Damn.

Henderson, right outside of Las Vegas! This is the last place you want to be if you're asexual....lol. I can handle it, I just do my own thing. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Ace of Swords

Sommer, I'm near you. I'm in Las Vegas. And yes, this is the last place you want to be if you are asexual.

More :cake: for all the new older people! (even though most of you are younger than me!) :P

silentwriter

I live in Central PA - in the middle of no where and am 60 years old - sure would love to meet people near my age with asexual husbands!

Another 34yo Canuckistani from the Great White North checking in. (Pathological insanity is par for the course? HONEY, I'M HOME!) Am I really the one and only ace in the Maritimes?? Damn.

Take off, eh! :P You know there's more than one on the East Coast. 'Course, when it comes to 'Monkeytown', I am the only ace in the village.

More welcomes and :cake: for the new older AVENites! :)

Just so the North Americans don't get the monopoly on this thread...I live in Wales, in the United Kingdom.

Awesome tv shows coming out of BBC Wales.

I'm from Ontario, Canada.

Nice to know there are some older asexuals from the Ottawa area. I am about an hour south of Ottawa :)

I thought I had posted here, but it seems I've not! :S

Well, I'm 34 and I'm from Bedfordshire, England. *High fives all the Bedfordshire Aces!* :D

• 2 weeks later...

Even though this is an older (no pun intended) topic. I enjoyed reading it. I am from So. California, what is called the Inland Empire. But currently away in Arizona. New to AVEN and enjoying the site greatly. For those wishing to know a little more my post in the welcome section was posted a few days ago I think I titled it Glad to have found you.

50 + vat from Gloucestershire.......love to find walking/running companions

well well seems i am thge only one thatrepresent the middl east lol . lebanon here 41 (alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggrrrrrrrr)

Three Steps At A Time

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada here. Originally from Montreal.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada here. Originally from Montreal.

Yay! Another Canuck!

Archived