older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

DragonflytotheMoon

I'm a NorCal native. Currently a couple of hours north of San Francisco.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to live in san diego , California , USA

since I separated with my husband , I live in China now .

I can't speak good English , but I am learning , I wish someday meet a nice person , I think most of people don't want to be alone .

BobRossRules

I posted before. I live in Idaho. I see a few neighbors, well relatively speaking. ;)

YorkshireTyke

I've lived in the beautiful city of York for almost twenty years now.

• 2 weeks later...
Autumn Sunrise

Welcome, alisoncc :cake::cake::cake: Nice to see a fellow Aussie here :D I live about two and a half hours west (more or less) of Sydney.

I'm from NE Indiana in the United States of America. I'd love to meet up with someone near me. I moved here last fall from Salem, Oregon (well actually from the Grants Pass Oregon area, but I was only there for 1 1/2 months). Good to be back where there are 4 seasons.

I'm from NE Indiana in the United States of America. I'd love to meet up with someone near me. I moved here last fall from Salem, Oregon (well actually from the Grants Pass Oregon area, but I was only there for 1 1/2 months). Good to be back where there are 4 seasonsI

I would check out this link

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/99266-indiana-anyone/

I now am living in a nursing home named Cambridge South in Beverly Hills, MI because of my failing health. Back in May, I fell in my wheelchair and broke several ribs. My Parkinsons is getting worse and I have a bad knee. I can't live alone anymore.

mackat5

I will be in your position someday in the next few years, as might many aces who never married nor had kids. I hope you have some family to keep track of you/your needs and to advocate for you!

I moved to the Detroit area because my sister lives in Royal Oak. She is taking care of everything for me including clearing out my apartment since I won't be able to live alone anymore.

Im in North East England. I just go to London. It's about 3 hours on the train. We may be spread out in the UK, but it is possible to get from one side of the country to the other in 3 hours.

• 4 weeks later...
cavalier080854

The up to London is based on the railways. Up lines head towards London, regardless of direction. And Down lines head away. I do work occasionally for the railways. Hope this clears things up.

cavalier080854

I'm in the North East of England. In the Land of the Prince Bishops. County Durham.

Happy birthday, Cavalier! Geez, I almost missed it!!! Four minutes to spare.... ^_^ Hope you had a nice day!

ALERT!!!!!!!

If you're over 40 and live in Northern California,There is a thread starting up on Facebook Over 30 asexual. group

The past five years have been me bouncing from LA to OC to Vegas and over again.

• 3 weeks later...

All through my double digit years I have had an alternative age that I can be whenever I want. I add the two numbers together. Right now I am 9, lol!

Oops, don't know how this got on the wrong forum! SOrry!

It's guess it's about time I posted here. :) I'm in southern California...Orange County, to be exact.

Archived