older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

Hello!

I'm new here and would love to meet other 'older' asexual people living near me. I live in Chico, California but am open to going to Sacramento and/or San Francisco area for meetups. I'm not sure how to find meetups, so hopefully someone here can show me the way :)

Hello!

I'm new here and would love to meet other 'older' asexual people living near me. I live in Chico, California but am open to going to Sacramento and/or San Francisco area for meetups. I'm not sure how to find meetups, so hopefully someone here can show me the way :)

Hello!

Sorry for the repeat posts! I kept getting an error message and so reposted a few times! Oh well <shrug> :D

Autumn Sunrise

Welcome, moonmeghan :cake::cake::cake:​ I see that you've already found the MeetUp Mart, so maybe you'll have some luck there (you could try starting your own meet-up if there isn't one near you). Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here and find some new friends :)

moonmeghan welcome to AVEN 🎂 🎂, have fun and find lots of friends here

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Hi All and loads of Cake!!! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

I'm new here. 56 and living in Bedford UK after coming from Scotland in 1983, living in London from then till 2009, then moving back to Scotland (Skye) till 2014, when I came to the present home. Bedford's OK, nice river walks, near London , Oxford, Cambridge etc...all fertile ground for meetups?

Hi All and loads of Cake!!! :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

I'm new here. 56 and living in Bedford UK after coming from Scotland in 1983, living in London from then till 2009, then moving back to Scotland (Skye) till 2014, when I came to the present home. Bedford's OK, nice river walks, near London , Oxford, Cambridge etc...all fertile ground for meetups?

Neat, I'll be in your neck of the woods this summer...well in London. I was told Bedford was not too far of a train ride from London. But I'm also going to visit Scotland and Ireland.

Thanks for the welcome and the cake everyone!

Chandrekirti, I lived in London for 8 years and Brighton for 4 years. My ex- in laws live in Bedford. My ex grew up there and we were married at St Andrew's Church, right down the street from the in law's house 😊

HI people....I'm Terry. Don't really care where you're from. Ahhh, the variety of life.

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Hi Faraday and Moonmegan! Yes, I'm keen for a meetup with like minds! Train to Bedford from London can be 1.5 hours if you take the Thaneslink, but 40 minutes if you take the East Midlands line , both from St. Pancras station. Alternately, I'm happy to come down to London.

I hear there's a meetupin London over Easter weekend, so if my work rota doesn't get in the way , I'll be there too.

I know the St Andrews church in Bedford , but I must say that Brighton and London have much more going on! Bedford's my compromise between the rush of London (where I lived from 1983-2009) and Skye, which is remote ......my daughter gave me the option of her never visiting me again up in Skye , when she spent one Christmas eve waiting an hour in a snowstorm miles from the nearest town, just to get the only bus going anywhere near me, or me moving closer to civilisation.....well, I suppose that it had to be done...

Dextrousleftie

Montana, U.S.A. Seeing as there are less than a million people in this entire state, finding another asexual around here is probably impossible. That's why I have to start thinking of traveling if i want to find an ace life partner.

Qutenkuddly

Welcome to all the new folk! Please enjoy some :cake: !

gothicfruit

Aged 33 and in the UK. Work in Oxford but home to Bristol at the weekends. Could do a London meet up sometime as it's not far from Oxford.

^^ gothicfruit welcome to AVEN 🎂 🎂

Have a look at the UK Meet-ups threads, there's a meet in Bristol on 12.03

Ottawa resident here! Nice to see that there are some Aces around my age.

Central Coast of California, about a mile from Pismo Beach here. Halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles and is a tourist town with miles and miles of ocean and beach, country, wine country, hills, mountains, dunes, kayaking, all those kinds of touristy things. Great meet-up place here! (San Luis Obispo County)

Welcome, NapsWithCats! Have some :cake:

Welcome, NapsWithCats! Have some :cake:

Why thank you ever so much daveb . . . is it alright with you if I just scrape off the frosting? Not a true cake eater here, but LOVE the frosting! hehehe

Seja bem vindo V.Jay!! Eu sou Americana (do Norte), mas falo Português do Brasil! Sou com 56 aninhos. :-D

hee! It's one way to get your message answered! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm guessing if you ask a Moderator, they can delete the extras. I'm kinda new here, so not sure, but I would ask a moderator.

Seja bem vindo V.Jay!! Eu sou Americana (do Norte), mas falo Português do Brasil! Sou com 56 aninhos. :-D

Olá :) Obrigada, mas se preferires posso falar em inglés...Sei falar bem, escrever talvez alguns erros :wacko:

hee! It's one way to get your message answered! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm guessing if you ask a Moderator, they can delete the extras. I'm kinda new here, so not sure, but I would ask a moderator.

Yes lol Thanks! im new too :P

Okay! That's okay with me! :-D I have to run (drive) to the bank right now, but will be back later! Glad you're here! :-)

Okay! That's okay with me! :-D I have to run (drive) to the bank right now, but will be back later! Glad you're here! :-)

Thank you :)

PeterPanForever

Logan, Utah :)

Archived