older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

Am I older? Well, I've got 3 years on lonewoof so I guess so *gives lonewoof the side-eye for making me feel old*

Anyway, Canada needs a little more representin'! I'm just north of Toronto in a little city called Barrie.

• 4 weeks later...
I was beginning to think that I had done something wrong by asking where people are located. I am learning more each time I post about the rules of the internet. Discovered the other day that CAPS are a no no!

Thanks for replying

CAPS ARE A NO NO? Who would of Thunk it? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Central Indiana here. Or where the Mshrooms grow and the Leprechauns play.

Me insane? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Dang! I can't figure out how to take my alias out of caps! Oh, well. I grew up on air force bases so cussing is an unfortunate side effect. I never get too graphic though. :redface: Oh by the way, I live in the woods of the "Heart of Dixie". The woods are by choice, the state is by necessity

Hi older A's. I live in Florida and thought I might be the only one responding from the Southern US till I saw Amoeba's answer. It seems most live in cold climates. Interesting!

Yea! Another Southerner. I think there may be more of us down here, but there is much more censure about being "different" down here. At least in Alabama it is hard not being married with kids. <_<

Am I older? Well, I've got 3 years on lonewoof so I guess so *gives lonewoof the side-eye for making me feel old*

Anyway, Canada needs a little more representin'! I'm just north of Toronto in a little city called Barrie.

Y'all are both babies

I am 46 and originally from Durban, South Africa where the weather is a lot better than Perth! Now residing in Devon, the southern part of a little rock somewhere in the North Sea. The weather is not better than Perth anymore. :wacko:

Bogota, Colombia for now. Will be moving to Oxford, UK in September 2009.

I live in HOT Arizona. Also looking for a Asexual 50+ male. 8)

Hmm, where should I start? I drop in here infrequently...last year, I was finishing off a 13 year stint in Delaware. Last August I moved to central Pennsylvania, and now, due to some personal difficulties, I'm here in northeast Pennsylvania, staying with my mom and three cats.

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I live in a small town near Ottawa Ontario for the past 7 years. Lived in Ottawa before that. If anyone lives in the area drop me a line.

I'm in Kuwait - not by choice, but by necessity.

I wish hope you return home safely. I love to bake, would you like some cookies or brownies sent to you?

I am 46 and originally from Durban, South Africa where the weather is a lot better than Perth! Now residing in Devon, the southern part of a little rock somewhere in the North Sea. The weather is not better than Perth anymore. :wacko:

Consider yourself fortunate. Our weather tomorrow is expected to be 93 degrees with 85+ humidity...basically a steam-bath.

midsummer.mist

Hi, I'm new. I'm from the federal state of Lower Saxony in Germany and I'm nearly 41 years old.

33 year old female from Stockholm, Sweden here! :)

I consider New York City my second home though but I'm pooooor now so I haven't been there for a long time... sob sob...

For all the reclusive members that don't want to give out any information about where they live, remember that there is strength in numbers. We will all have more friends in this at times rough world.

I feel challenged now..

I live in South Somerset in the UK.. anyone else in their low to mid forties or thereabouts locally?

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to AVEN, Cedar.

Some slices of AVEN's traditional welcome :cake::cake: are definitely in order!

Whereabouts in Western WA are you located?

My husband (also an AVEN member) and I live in the Shelton area and I know that Sally is somewhere in Seattle.

-GB

Welcome to AVEN, Cedar.

Some slices of AVEN's traditional welcome :cake::cake: are definitely in order!

Whereabouts in Western WA are you located?

My husband (also an AVEN member) and I live in the Shelton area and I know that Sally is somewhere in Seattle.

-GB

Hey, we're practically neighbors! I am down here in Olympia. I used to live in Shelton too. Small world!

Mmmmm...I like the welcome cake! I actually just finished eating some milk chocolate covered coconut and macadamia nuts (Hawaiian Almond Joys!). My son and his wife just returned from Hawaii and brought me a huge Costco-sized bag full. Delicious! I'd share if I could figure out how to squeeze them out into cyberspace and onto the forum here. ;)

I beg to differ- I live in Alaska, In the Summer you can't get more sun than that! :blink:

I live in Mountain View, California, USA. That's in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco bay area. Its the home of Google!

Ah, Mountain View! I used to work in Mountain View. *Pines for California, my home state, where the SUN shines!*

I'm 38 and live in Rocklin, CA (northern california, near Sacramento) and into a lot of outdoor activities.

Ah, I know where you are. I graduated from Sac State many years ago!

Archived