older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

Where do all the older asexuals live? The majority of posts seem to be from the younger set. I live outside of Vancouver, B.C. and would like to especially meet some of the more mature crowd. :blink::blink: and the younger ones.

Missouri, just outside of Kansas City. I've met some of the younger AVENites, but it would be nice to meet some my own age, too.

The peninsula of Washington state.

I've met a bunch of AVENites of different ages over the years and they have all been pretty cool.

The younger ones tend to remind me of myself as I was "back in the day", and it is interesting to see how other people cope with the same problems I faced back then.

The older peeps have all been pathologically insane, of course ... but in a good way.

Oh.

Oops.

I though I was still in the curmudgeon's thread.

Dadgummed senior moments ... :wacko:

-GB

I live slightly northeast of GBRD, in Seattle, Washington, and am pathologically insane, hopefully in a good way.

So happy that other matured asexuals have replied to my post. :cake::cake::cake: :lol:

Greetings to 2tabbymom, GBRD143, and Sally.

The power of the internet is quite amazing

I was beginning to think that I had done something wrong by asking where people are located. I am learning more each time I post about the rules of the internet. Discovered the other day that CAPS are a no no!

Thanks for replying

I was beginning to think that I had done something wrong by asking where people are located. I am learning more each time I post about the rules of the internet. Discovered the other day that CAPS are a no no!

Thanks for replying

CAPS ARE A NO NO? Who would of Thunk it? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Central Indiana here. Or where the Mshrooms grow and the Leprechauns play.

Me insane? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Just so the North Americans don't get the monopoly on this thread...I live in Wales, in the United Kingdom.

I live on one of the islands SE of Vancouver Is.----on the U.S. side (unfortunately) of the watery border.

:rolleyes:

Banbury...middle of England (not the United Kingdom which is very far from united). I've been to a few meets in London...we have a couple of regular 'oldies'.... :redface: sorry Ww and Brian (and me!)

*Noticed I spelled United Kingdom as 'Untied'...Freudian slip...which I corrected...:lol:*

Asterion Orestes

Here in the Lesser White North (West Cutover or Far North Flyover) between the Great Lakes & the Plains, Minneapolis & Winnipeg.

Thanks to all the older asexuals who are letting me know what part of the world they live in.

Great eye Tikva. I'm guessing that you live on one of the beautiful San Juan Islands (Paradise).

For all the reclusive members that don't want to give out any information about where they live, remember that there is strength in numbers. We will all have more friends in this at times rough world.

I'm from Massachusetts, land of endless potholes.

I'm in central Illinois. There doesn't seem to be any other out asexuals here, and I do get a bit looonnnely!! Closest places for many asexuals is either Chicago or St Louis, hours away from me. And I'm still working for a living.

Well, I am 61 & live in Oregon. Love Vancouver............Stanley park was very nice.....

Drop me a note here??

Chatterbox

Where do all the older asexuals live? The majority of posts seem to be from the younger set. I live outside of Vancouver, B.C. and would like to especially meet some of the more mature crowd. :blink::blink: and the younger ones.

I live in Mountain View, California, USA. That's in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco bay area. Its the home of Google!

Cathy

who is 575 months old today

I normally live in England but am in the states for 6 months on a cycling holiday wether I last 6 months is unsure.. man the states has some weird things

:lol: You mean like the population? :D

Tikva...he's English, don't come any stranger (and I should know...:lol:)

*suddenly remembers living in Scotland for 4 (or was it 5?) years and going down to London for visits*

Oh. Right! :D

Of course, there was Glasgow.... :unsure:

(I still think a'merkins are pretty weird) :wacko:

Now, you see, there's a thing...you don't go down to London...you go up...told you the British (sorry, English) are strange...:lol:

I live in Mountain View, California, USA. That's in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco bay area. Its the home of Google!

Ah, Mountain View! I used to work in Mountain View. *Pines for California, my home state, where the SUN shines!*

Now, you see, there's a thing...you don't go down to London...you go up...told you the British (sorry, English) are strange...:lol:

But in Scotland, we used to go doon tae London! :D

Toilets in the states for a start, they are so low but the water is almost upto the brim, I go to wipe my bum and end up washing my hands hows that???

Today I went for an 8 mile walk, in town (long main road) and got stopped by police thinking I was looking for a crime to commit, I explained I'm british and we have legs..the sense of humour failure was immediate, mind you humour and a man with a gun rarely go together

SorryNotSorry

Hah! Think I want someone sneaking around outside my bedroom window with a silencer-equipped pistol? Nice try!

Archived