Any hetrosexual asexuals out there?

Everyone has different limits so to speak. In general I don't think there's many (male or female) asexuals that have limits which extend only to outercourse as you put it. Personally speaking I'd be happy with it - though I probably would be with further than as well (I just don't *want* more than kisses or cuddles but if it were to happen that might be a different situation).

Fred_is_dead_7x

Hetero-romantic asexual here, and I would say hugging and cuddling are nice. Kissing is overrated. And while I would go further for someone whom I really liked and whom needed that sort of thing, it wouldn't be for my interest.

I love hugs, kisses, spooning and caresses, I will stand a bit of heavy petting, I dont mind giving my lover pleasure, but I dont really wish for them to return the favour as I dont really care for it. I would prefer if these stints of more serious sexual activity to be far in between.

Everyday hugs and kisses would be perfectly acceptable whenever!

I would be able to fall in love aslong as that person understood me and repected me for who and what I am. :)

xx

Ditto. I love hugs and kisses from my boyfriend (and hugs from my friends). I love cuddling and it's totally cool for him to spend the night. But the difference is that he gets turned on by laying in bed with me and I don't. I have no interest in having sex with him. I don't *really* mind heavy petting him (since he enjoys it--but not my first choice!) but I'd rather he not do anything in return. I am so weird!

I am definitely one. I am a sucker for hugs, especially the ones that are like body to body. Nothing sexual... I just like really close hugs. Makes me feel more secure.

Yes.

• 5 years later...
The Ace Otaku

hetero-romantic asexual. like hugs and cuddle, though I only really like a quick peck on the cheek or lips when it comes to kissing. None of that french stuff

I think I'm heteroromantic, but I don't know. I'm very confused.

Locking necromanced zombie thread. It shall now return to archives from whence it came. @__@

Byanyothername

Asexual Q&A Mod